Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters
That's what the Jewish scripture worshipers said about Jesus, they rejected him for the same sort of reason, they could not think outside the box of their own making.
By "thinking outside the box" you mean "making it up as you go;" right?

While traces of plural deity remain in the scripture fetish, by the times of the enmass redactions of the OT in Babylon, plural manifestation of the I AM had practically been eradicated.
Yeah, right :rolleyes:.

Jesus chose 12 common place men who would be open minded enough to receive his new revelation of truth. It was the old guard that battled him.
Yet, not once is Jesus EVER recorded claiming to be (a/the) "god;" curiouser and curiouser.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
By "thinking outside the box" you mean "making it up as you go;" right?

Yeah, right :rolleyes:.

Yet, not once is Jesus EVER recorded claiming to be (a/the) "god;" curiouser and curiouser.

No, the Jews have had 2,000 years to reveiew the record, they still reject him. And the Jews who heard Jesus thought he compared himself to God even if you remain clueless.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
You have been quoted the words of Jesus and you turn your back to them.
John 17:3. Start there to build your faith.

Posted from the TOL App!

You deny Jesus had the power to take up his life again, that he did take up his life. Your adversarial spirit is clouding your judgment.

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Since the power came from the Father then the Father can also say that he raised Christ's body, and it was done through the soul of Christ.

Soul of Christ?

After God imparted life to Jesus by returning his spirit to him then he once again became a soul.

No, the Jews have had 2,000 years to reveiew the record, they still reject him.
Was Jesus EVER the king of the Jews except by the declaration of trinitarians?

And the Jews who heard Jesus thought he compared himself to God
Being compared to "god" isn't the same thing as BEING "god;" now is it?

even if you remain clueless.
Why do you find it necessary to attempt to insult me? I've noticed that there is a trend among trinitarians to insult when their assertions are rejected.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
"I do nothing of myself" doesn't mean he didn't do anything.

Are you saying it was not the Father who did the works including the work of resurrection? Or did Jesus do everything by his own power and authority bypassing the Father?

Do humans save themselves from death or does each human including Jesus need a Savior?

Letsargue

You have been quoted the words of Jesus and you turn your back to them.
John 17:3. Start there to build your faith.

Posted from the TOL App!

Yes, and you have JUST Denied the Whole (( God Head, AND - BODY ))!!!!

(( Mark 15:37 KJV )) -- 37- "And Jesus cried with a loud voice, (( AND )) gave up the (( Ghost ))!!! --//-----

Now you Blind what ever "YOU" Call Yourself!!!!! ?? - Who did Jesus GIVE UP When He (( DIED ))??? -- It sure wasn't "YOU"!!! - IT Was (((( Either Himself, or the Father )))) who Was IN Jesus!!! - Who ever IT Was, - was the ONE Who Raised Him!! -- However!! - It Was Jesus' own (( "SPIRIT" / "SPIRIT" / "SPIRIT" )) with Form, that (( Raised "His OWN" FLESH ))!!!!!!!!
I Had to do that!!!! --- NOW I AM -- ((( "BACK" )))!!!!

What a bunch of FOOLS!!!!

Paul, David -- 082214

keypurr

You deny Jesus had the power to take up his life again, that he did take up his life. Youradversarial spirit is clouding your judgment.

Your skirting the issue to hide your failure to back up your words.

There is NO VERSE that tells us that Jesus raised himself. There are verses that tell us that GOD raised him from the dead. To assume that he raised himself is to deceive yourself.
Christ had the fullness of his father but he is still a creation and is not equal to his creator. He only does what the Father wants. The Father raised Christ from the dead. Christ had a lot of power GIVEN to him, but God needed to raise him so people could believe that we can all be raised. You do not seem to understand the state of the dead or you would see my point.

Posted from the TOL App!

keypurr

Yes, and you have JUST Denied the Whole (( God Head, AND - BODY ))!!!!

(( Mark 15:37 KJV )) -- 37- "And Jesus cried with a loud voice, (( AND )) gave up the (( Ghost ))!!! --//-----

Now you Blind what ever "YOU" Call Yourself!!!!! ?? - Who did Jesus GIVE UP When He (( DIED ))??? -- It sure wasn't "YOU"!!! - IT Was (((( Either Himself, or the Father )))) who Was IN Jesus!!! - Who ever IT Was, - was the ONE Who Raised Him!! -- However!! - It Was Jesus' own (( "SPIRIT" / "SPIRIT" / "SPIRIT" )) with Form, that (( Raised "His OWN" FLESH ))!!!!!!!!

I Had to do that!!!! --- NOW I AM -- ((( "BACK" )))!!!!

What a bunch of FOOLS!!!!

Paul, David -- 082214

You deny the words of your Lord. There is only one true God, his Father. Deal with it.

Posted from the TOL App!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Was Jesus EVER the king of the Jews except by the declaration of trinitarians?

Being compared to "god" isn't the same thing as BEING "god;" now is it?

Why do you find it necessary to attempt to insult me? I've noticed that there is a trend among trinitarians to insult when their assertions are rejected.

You're beginning to sound like Meshak! You best have that checked into,
before it spreads, and becomes a life long malady!

Pierac

John 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

Not that this validates trinitarian theology. It just demonstrates Jesus was given the authority (as a disembodied soul, one would think) to raise his body and re-unite his soul with his risen body.

So... Jesus makes a comment that if you... Destroy a temple and he can raise it in 3 days somehow means He actually raised himself after he was dead for 3 days. :think:

You ignore so much scripture to actually believe that tradition of men...

Act 2:24 "But God raised Him up again, putting an end to the agony of death, since it was impossible for Him to be held in its power.

Act 10:40 "God raised Him up on the third day and granted that He become visible,

Act 13:29 "When they had carried out all that was written concerning Him, they took Him down from the cross and laid Him in a tomb. "But God raised Him from the dead;

I'll tell you why... Jesus was not speaking for himself but for His GOD!

Pay attention....

Joh 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

(John 8:40) "But as it is, you are seeking to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth, which I heard from God; this Abraham did not do.

NASB Joh 8:42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and have come from God, for I have not even come on My own initiative, but He sent Me.

Joh 12:49 "For I did not speak on My own initiative, but the Father Himself who sent Me has given Me a commandment as to what to say and what to speak.

Now get ready for scripture that proves these biblical facts that I'm showing you above... Jesus NEVER preformed a single Miracle in His life!!! Scriptures teaches all is from GOD... It was His God working through HIM!!!!
Read the Truth.... and vomit out your traditions of men!!! :rolleyes:

Act 2:22 "Men of Israel, listen to these words: Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know--

Yep... "just as you yourselves know" but you don't know do you... and thus can not explain why Jesus has a GOD! Not just a Father but a GOD!!!

Paul tell us in 1Co 8:6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through (dia) whom we exist.

Always God the Father is the source and origin of all works, deeds and salvation which come to us through the mediatorship of his son. From Him comes all to us through our Lord Jesus Christ so that to God the Father made all the praise be directed. The Father is the sole origin and Creator of "all things." In contrast, Jesus is the Father's commissioned Lord Messiah through whom God's plan for the world is coming to completion.

You better listen to Jesus... Read John 17 from start to finish.

John 17:3 "This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

If you think Jesus is the only true God who sent, anointed and raised Himself... then you have no fear of missing the knowledge of eternal life Jesus was speaking about in John 17:3

You can follow what other teach and preach or read the word for yourself like scripture teaches. Jesus is not going to care about what men or religious denomination you followed.:think:
:poly::sherlock:
Paul

Letsargue

You deny the words of your Lord. There is only one true God, his Father. Deal with it.

Posted from the TOL App!

The ( "TRUTH" Temple ), was ( Made, or FORMRED of the Word ) of GOD. -- That Temple was called ( "JESUS" ); the Same as our flesh is the Temple of Who Jesus WAS!!!--- You blind Ignoring of God; what ever you CALL Yourself!!!

WHO said: --- "IF you have SEEN ME, You have SEEN the Father"??? - (((( Right there IT IS!!! )))) - You blind stubborn Old man that doesn't care if he's wrong or not!!!!!

Christ GAVE ME /// US the Same;> (( If you have Seen -- "ME", You have seen MY Father ))!! -- Just Read IT!!! --- "MY" Father's Temple is made from the Word of Christ /// GOD, And that -- ( I AM )!!

Lord! leave this AS IT IS for this one rejecting You and YOUR Word!!! - I "WILL" - SEE Him SOON!!

((( I AM ( DONE ) Here for a While )))!!! You blind whatever you call yourselves Can just Stay where I HAVE PUT YOU!!!!!

Paul, David -- 082214

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Your skirting the issue to hide your failure to back up your words.

There is NO VERSE that tells us that Jesus raised himself. There are verses that tell us that GOD raised him from the dead. To assume that he raised himself is to deceive yourself.
Christ had the fullness of his father but he is still a creation and is not equal to his creator. He only does what the Father wants. The Father raised Christ from the dead. Christ had a lot of power GIVEN to him, but God needed to raise him so people could believe that we can all be raised. You do not seem to understand the state of the dead or you would see my point.

Posted from the TOL App!

Jesus Christ said that he would and he did. There is no scripture that says Jesus was wrong, that he did not raise himself from the dead. Your adversarial spirit denies Jesus did what he said he was going to do.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
So... Jesus makes a comment that if you... Destroy a temple and he can raise it in 3 days somehow means He actually raised himself after he was dead for 3 days. :think:

You ignore so much scripture to actually believe that tradition of men...

Act 2:24 "But God raised Him up again, putting an end to the agony of death, since it was impossible for Him to be held in its power.

Act 10:40 "God raised Him up on the third day and granted that He become visible,

Act 13:29 "When they had carried out all that was written concerning Him, they took Him down from the cross and laid Him in a tomb. "But God raised Him from the dead;

I'll tell you why... Jesus was not speaking for himself but for His GOD!

Pay attention....

Joh 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

(John 8:40) "But as it is, you are seeking to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth, which I heard from God; this Abraham did not do.

NASB Joh 8:42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and have come from God, for I have not even come on My own initiative, but He sent Me.

Joh 12:49 "For I did not speak on My own initiative, but the Father Himself who sent Me has given Me a commandment as to what to say and what to speak.

Now get ready for scripture that proves these biblical facts that I'm showing you above... Jesus NEVER preformed a single Miracle in His life!!! Scriptures teaches all is from GOD... It was His God working through HIM!!!!
Read the Truth.... and vomit out your traditions of men!!! :rolleyes:

Act 2:22 "Men of Israel, listen to these words: Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know--

Yep... "just as you yourselves know" but you don't know do you... and thus can not explain why Jesus has a GOD! Not just a Father but a GOD!!!

Paul tell us in 1Co 8:6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through (dia) whom we exist.

Always God the Father is the source and origin of all works, deeds and salvation which come to us through the mediatorship of his son. From Him comes all to us through our Lord Jesus Christ so that to God the Father made all the praise be directed. The Father is the sole origin and Creator of "all things." In contrast, Jesus is the Father's commissioned Lord Messiah through whom God's plan for the world is coming to completion.

You better listen to Jesus... Read John 17 from start to finish.

John 17:3 "This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

If you think Jesus is the only true God who sent, anointed and raised Himself... then you have no fear of missing the knowledge of eternal life Jesus was speaking about in John 17:3

You can follow what other teach and preach or read the word for yourself like scripture teaches. Jesus is not going to care about what men or religious denomination you followed.:think:
:poly::sherlock:
Paul

Duel nature, God and man, he speaks from both natures at diffent times. Those who realize the divinity of Christ read the whole story, no need to chery pick to discredit the words of Jesus.

genuineoriginal

Jesus Christ said that he would and he did. There is no scripture that says Jesus was wrong, that he did not raise himself from the dead. Your adversarial spirit denies Jesus did what he said he was going to do.

You have one verse that has been translated as saying that Jesus would raise up his body by Himself with only His own power.

However, all the rest of the verses say that God raised Jesus up from the dead and that Jesus did nothing with His own power.

Are you so desparate to believe one verse that you will rip out the other verses from your Bible?

You have one verse that has been translated as saying that Jesus would raise up his body by Himself with only His own power.
The implication is that because Jesus had been given the power of life from "god" he could "raise" himself from the dead.

However, all the rest of the verses say that God raised Jesus up from the dead and that Jesus did nothing with His own power.
This is a HUGE stumbling block for trinitarians. Their solution is to ignore the greater part of the Bible that don't fit their theology.

Are you so desperate to believe one verse that you will rip out the other verses from your Bible?
Hey, why not?

Caino

BANNED
Banned

Are you so desparate to believe one verse that you will rip out the other verses from your Bible?

Jesus and God are the same thing, with that in mind reread all the NT.