Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
1Corinthians 15:1-4 is the Gospel.

Now what, genius?

Does Synergy apply to Father, Son, and Holy Spirit?

Yes or no.

"Are you going to answer? Yes or no."-Jeff, over, and over again

Did Judas preach this 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV "the Gospel," since us Acts 4:13 KJV unlearned morons obviously do not know what the term "gospel"(not capitalized, as you do)means?

Yes or no, as I've asked you twice before, Jeff.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
No. It's a blight on the faith.

Is this a "blight on the faith?:"

"Any person who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow."-Burt Endora Nag

Yes or no.

Yes or no.

SaulToPaul 2

Is this a "blight on the faith?:"

"Any person who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow."-Burt Endora Nag

Yes or no.

I would call it an anti-gospel moulage, saint john.

john w

Hall of Fame
And there are significant reasons for that. Your 19th-century heresy affects everything else in your theology.

Why won't you answer the question about Synergy for Father, Son, and Holy Spirit? It's a simple yes or no.

Why don't you cry "heresy," one more time? Please? All of TOL is mesmerized, Jeff, by that assert, pound the podium stumper.

Like that "mesmerized" word? I "alphabeted" it, in conjunction with Bing.

john w

Hall of Fame
I would call it an anti-gospel moulage, saint john.

"I see you won't answer. Typical."-Jeff

But Jeff won't answer the question, Mayor, in fear of offending his new bestie("The" "Modern" "English" for buddy, best friend), Burt Endora Nag, a "sorcerer," or, perhaps, exposing himself as a wolf, in sheep's clothing....

Status
Not open for further replies.