X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
    You have to understand how TH operates.
    I stand and argue so long as I'm met with reason. That's how I operate. When I run into messenger killers and parrots I tend to get bored and move on.

He's like a lawyer who defends murderers.
    Rather, I'm an actual lawyer who argues with reason that invites examination and difference on any part.

He knows he is on the side of evil, he does not care,
    You're like someone who understanding he can't argue his position, hides behind a wall and makes disparaging declarations instead...no, you're not like that, you are that thing precisely.

but he weaves an argument like a lawyer to try and sound like he speaks truth from some lofty position above the unwashed masses, when in fact all he does is spew crap.
    I don't hold the average person in any sort of contempt. To the contrary, I believe in them sufficiently that unlike you I want their consideration to end in the election of a president.
    You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

• Originally posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
      You have to understand how TH operates. He's like a lawyer who defends murderers. He knows he is on the side of evil, he does not care, but he weaves an argument like a lawyer to try and sound like he speaks truth from some lofty position above the unwashed masses, when in fact all he does is spew crap.
      So, you have TH on ignore and yet you're talking (well, lying) about him and moan if he addresses your posts?

Classic.

Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
        So, you have TH on ignore and yet you're talking (well, lying) about him and moan if he addresses your posts?

Classic.

It seems plain to me sir that the difference is, Heretic can see his posts and therefore he is not talking behind Heretic's back. Or hadn't you considered that. I would contend that your objectivity is clouded by your negative emotions. That is never a good thing. You should work on that.

Originally posted by Jacob View Post
        If you have determined no death penalty, either in general for all cases or a specific case (either a situation or a command/commandment/instruction/law), what is your position and/or reasoning?
        I believe that the death penalty is acceptable.

Comment

Classic.

It's funny that he and Train call responding to someone who commented and then initiated ignore "cowardly" but don't find talking from behind a wall something similar.

What they find "brave" is anyone's guess...punctuation, possibly.

Pro-Life

Comment

• Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
            It's funny that he and Train call responding to someone who commented and then initiated ignore "cowardly" but don't find talking from behind a wall something similar.......
            Its funny that you keep perverting the simple fact that attacking someone who cannot see your post and respond is cowardly. It is. But people like you never admit their own wrongdoing. You just dive deeper into self-justifications.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrumpTrainCA View Post
              It seems plain to me sir that the difference is, Heretic can see his posts and therefore he is not talking behind Heretic's back. Or hadn't you considered that. I would contend that your objectivity is clouded by your negative emotions. That is never a good thing. You should work on that.
              1: CC can choose to see TH's posts if he wants. Nobody has forced him to put TH on ignore and if he's gonna go around inventing up garbage and bad mouthing a poster he supposedly has on ignore then neither he, nor you (either) have any sort of case, not that you had one anyway.

2: Neither you or you, sorry, CC have any basis for lecturing anyone about objectivity.

Comment

Age of consent in the U.S.

18: Vermont, New York, Delaware, West Virginia, Tennessee, Arkansas, Florida, Utah, Oregon, and California.
                17: New Jersey, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Texas, Colorado, Wyoming, and Idaho.
                16: Every other state.
                So what's doser going on about with New York?

I'd say it should be 18 across the board as it is over here.

Comment

Yep ...
                  TRUST
                  is a fragile thing.

Easy to break, Easy to lose
                  and one of the hardest things to
                  ever get back.

Comment

in California, state legislation is proposing to lower the age of consent to 15 so that homos can more easily prey on young boys

btw, the age of consent in britain is 16, not 18

Comment

An agrarian holdover. Farm families and settling. In the 1880s the age was far lower, on average, but by the 20s forward in the last century that changed dramatically. And most consent laws are subject to other considerations, like close ages between the individuals (Romeo and Juliet laws) to keep prosecutors from having to prosecute, say, a 17 year old girl in New York with a 19 year old boyfriend. That sort of thing.

Pro-Life

Comment

An agrarian holdover. Farm families and settling. In the 1880s the age was far lower, on average, but by the 20s forward in the last century that changed dramatically. And most consent laws are subject to other considerations, like close ages between the individuals (Romeo and Juliet laws) to keep prosecutors from having to prosecute, say, a 17 year old girl in New York with a 19 year old boyfriend. That sort of thing.
                        ^ This. ... though I am against marriage for individuals under the age of 18.
                        TRUST
                        is a fragile thing.

Easy to break, Easy to lose
                        and one of the hardest things to
                        ever get back.

Comment

• What the heck is a koban?

Comment

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                            What the heck is a koban?
                            It's some other dude.
                            Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
                            Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Comment

• This is what you get when you necro a thread. Your posts get put in the spam bin and the thread gets locked. Please don't practice necro to draw attention to old dead accounts.

Comment

• Originally posted by jgarden View Post
                                I have presented the "larger picture" as to how Christ would have us deal with homosexuality and other offences listed under Mosaic Law - a lesson that "JudgeRightly," in his/her infinite wisdom, has chosen to ignore!

Another lesson that "The Woman Caught in Adultery" teaches Christens is not to allow oneself to be caught in "traps" set by scribes, Pharisees or in this case "Super Moderators!"
                                @JudgeRightly

Did you give jgarden an infraction for this post or his previous post?

Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

Comment

Working...
                                X