Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
"It's sad and hilarious to watch you novice and imbecile scriptural illiterates pervert truth by your false concepts."-Pneumonia

You vile, puffed up, little bullfrog. Someone needs to take you into a back alley, and spank that bottom of yours, you condescending fraud.

You'd need to bring friends. I'd dismember you in seconds.

Read my posts. I'm saying what you're ATTEMPTING to say about the finished work of the cross and salvation. You don't seem to care much about that, though.

SaulToPaul 2

So, it appears that dead letter English is sufficient for getting the point across from human to human...but God cannot use the dead letter English to communicate to us. He isn't powerful enough to break through the language barrier....languages that he created.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
So, it appears that dead letter English is sufficient for getting the point across from human to human...but God cannot use the dead letter English to communicate to us. He isn't powerful enough to break through the language barrier....languages that he created.

Your worship of the dead-letter script has taken its toll. It's all you understand. Don't blame me or the life of the Spirit or the Living Word.

Others understand just fine.

And now you claim Greek is language I created. You guys are a trip.

SaulToPaul 2

Your worship of the dead-letter script has taken its toll. It's all you understand. Don't blame me or the life of the Spirit or the Living Word.

Others understand just fine.

And now you claim Greek is language I created. You guys are a trip.

How do you communicate with the unregenerate in everyday life?

SaulToPaul 2

Because I'm IN Christ. I've put on Christ. He's the Word.

You're still looking for a lanuguage answer.

How do you communicate with the unregenerate in everyday life? They don't have the magic ability to make dead letter English come alive like you do.

How do you get them to understand your living English with their dead ears?

Status
Not open for further replies.