Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Not a peep, musty, as the fraud is scrambling to his lexicons, programo's, propositionons, LOL's, and all that jazz...

I answered your false ignorant question. You don't know what Gospel means. You don't know what sins and repentance mean. You don't know what "dispensation" means.

These false semantics are the entire platform for your false doctrines as you worship the dead-letter English script in books.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
vs. "LOL," misspellings.

You fraud, and there is no such thing as "the" Greek, scammer.

The Greek article. There most certainly is "the" Greek. It's koine. That's THE language for the inspired scripture. You prefer worshipping the dead-letter English script and false definitions from your own concepts.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You say those "no greater" spam words about everyone on TOL, you fraud. And we all know exactly what you said, devil child. Tam, me, musty, STP.................are all "the greatest" heretics, in the history of the world, eh, you pathetic teenie bob, fraud?

Basically, yes. Especially those of you who are Open Theists, which is not Christian.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
What sins? The Lord Jesus Christ died for all of them, as they are in hell.

Another clueless drone, that has no idea, why the Lord Jesus Christ died.

Sit.

No. You think sins (hamartemata) are sins (hamartiai). You don't know the difference, and thus you promote your little semantics war with your false superiority that is just conceptual-based ignorance and arrogance.

You worship dead-letter English script on pages in a book.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You need to get out of that watered-down English script that you worship as an idolator.
You're just sore because someone has talked you out of believing the pure words of the Lord (Psalms 12:6-7 KJV). God magnified His word above all His name and I will do the same (Psalms 138:2 KJV). I do not worship it, but Him (John 4:24 KJV).

Committed is pisteuo. Believed. It's the oikonomia he was given to believe. It wasn't committed to him as the steward. He was a steward by being IN Christ as joint-heir and Apostle.
It means what it says!

1 Corinthians 9:17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.

THE oikonomia. THE charis. You don't know the significance of the Greek article. This is Paul being charged with giving THE oikonomia (not AN oikonomia, as another one in succession, but THE only ONE which is Christ's stewardship that Paul shares) and THE grace.

There aren't mutliple graces. There aren't multiple oikonomias after the Incarnation and the finished work of the cross by Jesus Christ the Righeous.

You've bought into an English fallacy-based semantics war that is empty of any of the false meaning you assign to it.

Paul was called to take THE oikonomia and THE charis to the Gentiles. It wasn't another one as AN oikonomia and A charis.
Galatians 1:11-12 KJV, Ephesians 3:8 KJV Philippians 1:7 KJV

No. You do in your utter ignorance and false zeal. But none of you rogues will ever be corrected.

You're like Jehovah Witnesses fighting for John 1:1 to say "a" God. It's the same error, but you refuse to be corrected. Just like the JWs.
That's rich! It is you who will not be corrected even though 2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV!

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Catch that 'ignorance," from this alleged "wise" "scholar?" All that egeeksashun, and the fraud does not even know the difference between objective revelation, given by objective words, and interpretation/illumination/understanding, asserting that objective revelation is understanding the meaning of words. That's a code "word"/phrase for his understanding of words determines what objective revelation is.
"ye shall be as gods....."

You vile, wicked wolf.

No, but you're a little wolf pup; howling at the moon. You're not even wolf status, because you can't hunt and kill anything with your false doctrines based on false definitions of words you worship as dead-letter English script on pages in a book.

If you stopped long enough, you'd see that I'm saying what you're TRYING to say about the finished work of Christ and man's sins.

john w

Hall of Fame

It's sad and hilarious to watch you novice and imbecile scriptural illiterates pervert truth by your false concepts.

Devices. Noema. Concepts of the mind. Ignorant of Satan's devices and preaching a false Gospel.

For the 13th time:

Did Judas preach this "Gospel" of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV? Yes, or no.

Sielencio. No performo.

john w

Hall of Fame
"It's sad and hilarious to watch you novice and imbecile scriptural illiterates pervert truth by your false concepts."-Pneumonia

You vile, puffed up, little bullfrog. Someone needs to take you into a back alley, and spank that bottom of yours, you condescending fraud.

john w

Hall of Fame
No, but you're a little wolf pup; howling at the moon. You're not even wolf status, because you can't hunt and kill anything with your false doctrines based on false definitions of words you worship as dead-letter English script on pages in a book.

If you stopped long enough, you'd see that I'm saying what you're TRYING to say about the finished work of Christ and man's sins.

Did the fraud address his own "argument" on objective revelation? Nope. Just a little boy, kicking his feet, on the floor, in a tantrum.

SaulToPaul 2

"It's sad and hilarious to watch you novice and imbecile scriptural illiterates pervert truth by your false concepts."-Pneumonia

You vile, puffed up, little bullfrog. Someone needs to take you into a back alley, and spank that bottom of yours, you condescending fraud.

You are going to lose your opportunity to sit at the feet of PPS and be fed valuable truths.

john w

Hall of Fame

For the 14th time:

Did Judas preach this "Gospel" of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV? Yes, or no.

Sielencio. No performo.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are going to lose your opportunity to sit at the feet of PPS and be fed valuable truths.

If I catch him out of his Jeremiah the bullfrog uniform, and sheep's clothing, I'm going to get a piece of this Fred Plummer type, Mayor-and then some.

SaulToPaul 2

If I catch him out of his Jeremiah the bullfrog uniform, and sheep's clothing, I'm going to get a piece of this Fred Plummer type, Mayor-and then some.

All that edumucation and he cannot explain in simple words to the man working in a factory how to be saved.

Ange: "Pitiful, pitiful, pitiful..."

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You're just sore because someone has talked you out of believing the pure words of the Lord (Psalms 12:6-7 KJV).

No. I'm "sore" because you and your deluded MAD peers worship the dead-letter English script on pages in a book, and then wage a false semantics war against those who don't believe in salvation by works in the least.

They just don't know how to decipher your false definitions and applications, and then can't respond without you tearing them to pieces over your OWN misapplication of terms from your worshipped dead English book script.

God magnified His word above all His name and I will do the same (Psalms 138:2 KJV). I do not worship it, but Him (John 4:24 KJV).

No. You worship the dead-letter English script on pages in a book. His Logos is Jesus Christ.

It means what it says!

Right. Not what you English script-worshippers mistakenly conceptualize it to mean.

1 Corinthians 9:17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.

Yeah. Pisteuo. The faith is given to him and he believes. The verb structure doesn't agree with your conceptual perversion from worshipping the English script by the devices of Satan. Devices are concepts of the mind. Satan's have warped your view of scripture because you exalt the English script on pages in a book in your Bibliolatry.

Galatians 1:11-12 KJV

Right. THE Gospel. Not "a" Gospel as one in succession after a previous one. THE Gospel. Stop worshipping dead English script on a page in a book.

Ephesians 3:8 KJV

Right. For by THE grace (it's articular, and that means there's only ONE grace) are ye saved through THE faith (the NOUN, and it's articular, too; and that means there's one ONE faith).

You instead on multiples, and there's only THE for all of these. That's the Greek article. And it's your ignorance of basics in translation for interpretation. That's why yours is false.

And you won't be corrected by anyone. And you won't attend any church to be taught by anyone.

Philippians 1:7 KJV

Paul's grace. As joint-heir with Christ. And THE Gospel. Not A Gospel in a series of gospels. THE.

That's rich! It is you who will not be corrected even though 2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV!

I've been corrected. I was a Dispensationalist heretic for nearly 3 decades. I'm the one who has been corrected by the depth, breadth, and height of the Word as it was breathed by God; instead of the shallow dead-letter English script on pages in a book that you worship instead of the Living Word by the Spirit.

You MAD heretics are fighting a sidebar semantics war that is false definitions for false applications of words. And it's because you're all bibliolators worshipping the dead English script by your own perceptions from your flesh and carnal minds of pride.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Agreed. Your PM space is full and I'd like to send you a PM.

My inbox is jacked. I think it's from having a higher subscription level and not renewing it. Now there's no room for PMs and no Visitor Messages for others who haven't previously messaged me. Or something. I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.