Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
He communicates to humans by His Son. The Living Word. No language permits or prevents it. But language is not life. It's FROM life, if someone can know the source.

Some deluded lost person to Pneumonia: "My God communicates to humans by His Son. The Living Word. No language permits or prevents it. But language is not life. It's FROM life, if someone can know the source. And the living Word tells me that He is female, has 5 wives, lives on Pluto, and is 222 pounds. That is what the Spirit of God, not a dead, piece of paper, English/'the" Greek tells me.

Pneumonia: Well, uh, urr....Right on!!!!

john w

Hall of Fame
Because I'm IN Christ. I've put on Christ. He's the Word.

You're still looking for a lanuguage answer.

Some deluded lost person to Pneumonia: "Because I'm IN Christ. I've put on Christ. He's the Word.

You're still looking for a lanuguage answer. The Living Word told me that He is female."

Pneumonia: Well, you see, uh, urr.....

john w

Hall of Fame
PPS is a total disgrace to TOL.

He is a fraud, scammer, and bible agnostic/mystic, asserting, "arguing," that his interpretation, understanding, of the words in the book decide what objective revelation is. He can thus allegedly "prove" any "doctrine."

"It's not that complicated."-Mayor STP

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Yes, he did:

Matthew 27:3 KJV Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,

That's metamellomai, not metanoeo. Just as I said. It's an insufficient repentance unto salvation that is only selfish regret and remorse.

This is the only response needed to your satanic Deconstructionist drivel. You don't know what repentance is or means; just like you don't know that sins (hamartemata) aren't sins (hamartiai).

I and others may need to revert to considering you MADs reprobates since you won't be corrected by truth.

john w

Hall of Fame
We unregenerates are probably giving The Great One an unfair shake.

You can't understand the word "unregenerate," cuz you talk too much about that word "sin," which does not mean what you think it, means. May I suggest a balanced, epignosistic commentary, that can "splain" it to you, in "the" living English? "LOL!" Put on your propozons, Mayor, and you might understand. Am I getting through to you, fella?

john w

Hall of Fame
That's metamellomai, not metanoeo. Just as I said.

As asked-17th time-Since you know what the term "Gospel" means, obviously:

Did Judas preach "the Gospel...that simple Gospel," that you referenced, in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV?

What? No propozons, to answer, with a simple, yes, or no, Jerry?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
The word is "repent."

On record again-the LORD God needed salvation, and Judas repented unto salvation.

Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

He repented himself. The word is metmallomai. It's the selfish dread of consequences, with only regret and remorse. It's not BEING changed in heart and mind by God granting metanoia (repentance, the noun) to metanoeo (repent), the verb.

You insist Judas repented (metanoeo) when Judas only repented (metamellomai). You're worshipping that English script on the pages of a book again, Deconstructionist fool.

You destroy Paul's Gospel with your works-based selfish false repentance, just like Judas. Now I know why you kept referring to Judas. You thought he repented unto salvation. He didn't, as far as we have scriptural record OR history.

No wonder you're so jacked. You've repented (metamellomai) yourself like Judas instead of God granting repentance (metanoia). This changes everything. You think your selfish regret and remorse was a work that saved you.

This is ridiculous. You have a false gospel and project it into scripture. You're a Deconstructionist of the worst kind.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
MADs are Deconstructionist selfish regretters, with no repentance granted by God.

Everyone with an ounce of sanity and common sense should see this from the last few posts.

They've "repented themselves" like Judas "repented himself". That's not salvific.

Status
Not open for further replies.