RANSOM FOR MANY OR ALL ?

God's Truth

She is becoming insufferable...

Even has Him breaking His Father’s Law...which is a sin...

Which would NOT leave Him sinless...spotless or a worthy sacrifice...

Merely to reject what was meant for all...

and not just Jews

Jesus says he works on the Sabbath.

Jesus had someone pick up and carry and walk.

The Father said no carrying.

The Father said eye for eye and tooth for tooth.

The Father allowed divorces and remarriage.

The Father said put to death the adulterer.

Are you saying Jesus sinned by bringing mercy for a new law?

Are you saying Jesus sinned by saying one marriage, no killing of the adulterer, and no eye for eye and tooth for tooth?

clefty

Pay attention.
I am...it’s quite easy as you keep repeating the same wish you have which is a jewish FALSE TESTIMONY Acts 6:13-14 except unlike Stephen who did NOT teach He changed the customs of Moses you are teaching exactly what the slanderous jews were accusing poor stephen of...that He did destroy the Sabbath.

The earthly temple was still standing and the Pharisees and teachers of the law ENFORCED THE TEMPLE RULES AND REGULATIONS.
as did Yahushua

in fact He expected future times of trouble which would compromise Sabbath keeping so instructed prayers that the Sabbath be kept during those violent times...oh and He expected winters too to continue...Sabbath and winter times were to continue long after His return Heaven ward...long after the destruction of the temple obviously...

Give scripture because you change them so much it is not recognizable.
Cant...you demand all my attention so you go figure out when the first temple fell and when the second temple was built and what jews did to remain Israel in between those times...hint they kept Sabbath and clean diet...well most of them...ok ok maybe some of them...

Special days are worthless and what you eat doesn't make you unclean,
is NOT what Paul or Peter taught or lived...probably because they did not wish to misrepresent their master as you do...

but you are not to strangle an animal and drink its blood because that is a morbid soul who would do such a thing.
LOL Acts 15 council merely looked into existing scripture as to what believing goyim were to do and said...ok do THAT to start with...no strangling the clean meat even no eating clean meat with blood...James concluded “come hear Moses every Sabbath”...

you do have an imagination...MAKE NO IMAGE ok?

Do you think we can eat beef after strangling it and then drink its blood?!!!
nope...EXACTLY MY POINT...and not because I am concerned about being too morbid...but because that is what is expected of me as a believer...citizen of Israel...adopted grafted in...I WANT to keep the rules unlike you who rebel against His hospitality with claims all that is done away with ...or as others do...NOT FOR ME

It is about living men not being able to change a man's last will and testament!
yup...EXACTLY MY POINT AGAIN...when He died they buried Him and went to celebrate the Sabbath...SEE? Still binding SABBATH as living men can NOT change a man’s last will and testament...Paul didnt change it kept Sabbath and the other holy days...Peter even clean diet...because living men can NOT change a dead man’s wishes...that would be rude...

I didn't even quote from those translations.
you didnt need to as you twisted it by yourself from some teaching you grew up with I guess...

Jesus is the one who says food doesn't make one unclean.
right...and He is correct

any jew worth his yarmulke understands what food for him means and if he says “oy vey I want to eat non kosher Hot Dog”...well see? his desire...attitude..thoughts made him unclean LONG before he shoved his mouth full of swine...

Tattoos are a different topic.
actually no they are not...levitical laws of purity and identity include them and they make a good example of His teaching...what comes in the heart makes a man unclean...a desire for tattoos occurs before the needle hits the skin right?

That proves you wrong.
put your stoning stones down woman!...I spoke of inner things defiling long before the outer is made unclean...licentiousness is EXACTLY what you seek here...freedom to do what thou whilst because we are under grace or new contrary law...

9 of the commandments you dont mind...but the Sabbath...OH NO THAT WAS DESTROYED!!!

your defiling inner pride keeps you stubborn and confessing you err...you do NOT do JUST AS HE DID...you claim as slanderous jews did that He changed the Sabbath...

Don't you realize that the purification works made no difference since Jesus?
to your defiled vision

The earthly temple doesn't matter anymore because Jesus is the temple.
yes as MERCY rather than Sacrifice was what it was to teach...FYI we are the temple He is the High Priest...

We don't have to take animal sacrifices to the high pries because Jesus is the high priest and sacrificial Lamb.
right but thought you said He was temple...

We don't have to get circumcised in the flesh any more as a sign, because the Holy Spirit circumcises our hearts and is the sign.
sign up complete surrender and submission to Him His Way as He lived and taught...you claim He changed it thus destroyed Sabbath even...broke His Father’s Law first...

We don't have to observe special days anymore, for all those special days were about Jesus; and we observe Jesus every day all day.
Is NOT what Paul nor the early church did...or taught...you prolly replaced them all with Easter Halloween Christmas...

We don't have to do various external baths anymore just to be able to go to the temple, because Jesus' blood washes us clean and we become the temple.
we are to be water baptized as a sign to our death to self and living MORE LIKE HIM...not just 9/10ths

That part was not made up.
sure it was...a bedding is not a burden to carry for trade retail or sale...Pharisees had forgotten the SPIRIT of the Law...would even help a ox out of a ditch...but heaven forbid a healed man walk home with his bedding...HOW PETTY anyone could see that...

God commanded it in the old testament.

Jeremiah 17:19Thus said the LORD unto me; Go and stand in the gate of the children of the people, whereby the kings of Judah come in, and by the which they go out, and in all the gates of Jerusalem; 20And say unto them, Hear ye the word of the LORD, ye kings of Judah, and all Judah, and all the inhabitants of Jerusalem, that enter in by these gates: 21Thus saith the LORD; Take heed to yourselves, and bear no burden on the sabbath day, nor bring it in by the gates of Jerusalem; 22Neither carry forth a burden out of your houses on the sabbath day, neither do ye any work, but hallow ye the sabbath day, as I commanded your fathers.

You don't know that God commanded it? You try to act like a Jew of the Old Testament times, but don't know what God commanded and what the Pharisees made up?

context...Judah was being further rebuked for striving after gain and riches and trafficking wares through Jerusalems gates on the sabbath...happened also in Nehemiah’s time...duh...so well gates were closed before the Sabbath started to prevent this sort of burden baring on the Sabbath...

but just like a Pharisee eager to GOTCHA and not see the MERCY which was to be learned you strain out a gnat but choke on a camel...

in your case your camel choking you is “He did away with His Father’s Law...the Sabbath...but after He broke it”...thereby sinning...

nicely done...rather than accept was was made for all man and not just jews you reject

but as Isaiah concluded...month to month Sabbath to Sabbath ALL will come worship...except God’s Truth from TOL...she’s everyday whenever...whatever...cuz

clefty

Your analogies don't work.
sure they do

you claim He fulfilled His Father’s Law which then made it go away... thus He made a new set...

which is like the driver in front of me fulfilling the speed limit thus making rid of it...and so has to make a new one...

That is your lack of understanding.
understanding your TWO SETS OF LAWS...one of the Father and another new set from the Son...dividing His kingdom...yeah I dont understand why you do that...rebellion?

Peter did wrong sometimes out of fear of the Jews---AS THE BIBLE SAYS.
lol...Peter in vision did not insist he ate only clean because he was afraid of the jews...

The shadow was JESUS' SHADOW! Jesus who came means NO MORE SHADOWS. Jesus is the LIGHT THAT CAME. There are NO MORE SHADOWS IN LIGHT.
aww that is cute...but NO...these ARE implies more than one...and refers to festivals and Sabbaths food drink new moons...not this IS Jesus’ shadow...Paul could easily have written that...if that were true...

Not all the people had faith! HOWEVER, they still had to obey so they would be PASSED OVER.
yes you are prolly right...there might have been some there like you who obey without faith...bitter and begrudgingly...a yoke too heavy

but it is generally assumed we believe have faith and then obey...seems silly to take your son even tie him up as sacrifice WITHOUT FAITH... in your obedience to a voice up there...

That is what you call someone showing you God's Truth.
repeating jewish false witness He changed the Law is not Yah’s truth...

Paul is speaking about the works of the law WHICH ARE THE PURIFICATION WORKS.
is he?

But OK so let’s for the sake of discussion say Paul is...so this then has NOTHING to do with the Sabbath...it remains binding...

Paul was speaking of not of works AS NO LONGER OF THE PURIFICATION WORKS because JESUS PURIFIES us by faith now. That is NOT about no longer having to obey God! It is about no longer having to get circumcised and the other PURIFICATION WORKS OF THE LAW.

ok...let’s keep pretending...so we are still to obey Yah right?...I mean HERE ARE THEY THAT...10/10 or just 9/10 cuz Sabbath was not made for you...and that faith OF Yahushua...which faith was that? Buddhist or Hindu or Muslim or...?

clefty

No food is unclean when thanked over to God.
remember to tell that to the cannibals...

1 Timothy 4:4 For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving,
verse 5 affirms it must be sanctified by the Word of Yah...and during that time they only had the TORAH...hmmm...tough call on getting swine approved...you do know what sanctified means yes?

1 Corinthians 10:30
If I take part in the meal with thankfulness, why am I denounced because of something I thank God for?
Paul is reminding that our brothers are the issue not ourselves but the glory of Yah...why indeed is he denounced if he feels free but others remind him he is not? THEREFORE do all to the glory of Yah...do you think you could MURDER for the glory of Yah? How would your brothers think? How about adultery? Could you do that for the glory of Yah? Steal? I mean just give thanks right? NO do ALL to the glory of Yah...not just what you feel...if your liberty is judged...surrender to the weaker brother’s faith...

Romans 14:14
I am convinced and fully persuaded in the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself.
of course not it is CURSED FROM ABOVE not itself...or determined evil to eat on a day chosen NOT to because of a fast...the apple is NOT unclean in itself but if someone took an oath to fast well NOW the apple is unclean...

[quoet]Romans 14:20
Do not destroy the work of God for the sake of food. All food is clean,[/quote] to an observant faithful jew and believing goyim swine is NOT food...Paul is speaking of WHICH DAY TO FAST...so if I fast on one day you another food is NOT the issue but if I break my fast that is evil...and offensive...so do ANYTHING not to cause offense to your brother...thanks...

Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit,
but your inner heart is a rebellion and exposed with insisting EAT WHATEVER WHENEVER and NOT be more like Him even in your diet...or like Paul or Peter...

Hebrews 9:10 They are only a matter of food and drink and various ceremonial washings--external regulations applying until the time of the new order.
indeed shadows pointing to better things...He of course taught Mercy rather that Sacrifice and revealed the Spirit and WHY and not the letter...a much better Way...no need for sacrifices of wine or meat...

Sadly your view is EXACTLY WHY JEWS REJECT HIM even today...they claim HE DESTROYED IT ALL...a false witness as Luke states...and yet still in our food and drink and washings we represent Him...but NOT in our CEREMONIAL WASHINGS OF SACRIFICES OF FOOD AND DRINK

Hebrews 13:9
Do not be carried away by all kinds of strange teachings, for it is good for the heart to be strengthened by grace and not by ceremonial foods, which are of no value to those devoted to them.
those devoted to ceremonial foods were the jews who had strange teachings (one of them being Yahushua has His own new law and did away with the old)

These jews clung to the sacrifices...CEREMONIAL FOODS...a lamb is food...CLEAN food but NOT ceremonial food...it becomes CEREMONIAL when it is as sacrifices...

clefty

Jesus says he works on the Sabbath.

Jesus had someone pick up and carry and walk.

The Father said no carrying.

The Father said eye for eye and tooth for tooth.

The Father allowed divorces and remarriage.
excuse me the interruption here of your rant...MOSES allowed for divorce and remarriage something Yahushua later observed...

The Father said put to death the adulterer.

Are you saying Jesus sinned by bringing mercy for a new law?

Are you saying Jesus sinned by saying one marriage, no killing of the adulterer, and no eye for eye and tooth for tooth?

No I never said anything about the Son sinning...you claim He has His own Law seperate from the Father’s ...you claim He not only broke the Sabbath commandment of His Father (A SIN) but got rid of it in some sort of exchange for any day every day rest that He instituted...

NOT EVEN THE CHURCH CLAIMS He made the change...

you counter even its admission it made the change from Sabbath to Sunday outside of Scripture...but here you insist it occured within Scripture...and by Him

And this your rebellious claim continues the rejection by jews for His alleged changing what Moses brought them...which is a FALSE WITNESS as Luke writes in Act 6: 13-14

God's Truth

I am...it’s quite easy as you keep repeating the same wish you have which is a jewish FALSE TESTIMONY Acts 6:13-14 except unlike Stephen who did NOT teach He changed the customs of Moses you are teaching exactly what the slanderous jews were accusing poor stephen of...that He did destroy the Sabbath.
Jesus made a new covenant, a new law.

as did Yahushua

Jesus made a new covenant.
in fact He expected future times of trouble which would compromise Sabbath keeping so instructed prayers that the Sabbath be kept during those violent times...

No such thing.
Cant...you demand all my attention so you go figure out when the first temple fell and when the second temple was built and what jews did to remain Israel in between those times...hint they kept Sabbath and clean diet...well most of them...ok ok maybe some of them...

If you don’t know the scriptures or care about getting them for your defense then admit it.

is NOT what Paul or Peter taught or lived...probably because they did not wish to misrepresent their master as you do...
The scriptures say they were just a shadow of Jesus’ body and are now worthless. What is a shadow when we have the Savior?

LOL Acts 15 council merely looked into existing scripture as to what believing goyim were to do and said...ok do THAT to start with...no strangling the clean meat even no eating clean meat with blood...James concluded “come hear Moses every Sabbath”...
They know from hearing Moses say not to drink the blood of any animal.

yup...EXACTLY MY POINT AGAIN...when He died they buried Him and went to celebrate the Sabbath...SEE? Still binding SABBATH as living men can NOT change a man’s last will and testament...
The Pharisees enforced the law they had to observe the Sabbath---they rejected Jesus as the Sabbath rest.
Paul didnt change it kept Sabbath and the other holy days...Peter even clean diet...because living men can NOT change a dead man’s wishes...that would be rude...
No one can change a man’s last will and testament.
Jesus taught that he is the Lord of the Sabbath. The Lord of the Sabbath taught that HE IS THE REST. YOU want to change that! You can’t change what Jesus taught.

you didnt need to as you twisted it by yourself from some teaching you grew up with I guess...
You guessed wrong.

right...and He is correct

any jew worth his yarmulke understands what food for him means and if he says “oy vey I want to eat non kosher Hot Dog”...well see? his desire...attitude..thoughts made him unclean LONG before he shoved his mouth full of swine...
What don’t you get about believing Jesus is what makes a man’s thoughts right? JESUS SAYS NO FOOD MAKES ONE UNCLEAN.

actually no they are not...levitical laws of purity and identity include them and they make a good example of His teaching...what comes in the heart makes a man unclean...a desire for tattoos occurs before the needle hits the skin right?
What you just said about tattoos, Jesus doesn’t say that. We are not to tattoo ourselves and Jesus doesn’t say we can.

put your stoning stones down woman!...
Stop speaking to me like that you are bearing false witness and no one needs your dramatics.

to your defiled vision
You deny what Jesus came and did.
So you think Jesus came and taught the same old law but called it a new testament, new covenant?

yes as MERCY rather than Sacrifice was what it was to teach...FYI we are the temple He is the High Priest...

AND JESUS IS THE TEMPLE.

right but thought you said He was temple...

You don’t know a lot of things. You don’t even know Jesus is the temple.

John 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?

21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

Revelation 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
sign up complete surrender and submission to Him His Way as He lived and taught...you claim He changed it thus destroyed Sabbath even...broke His Father’s Law first...
Jesus is Lord of the Sabbath and the Sabbath was about JESUS. We are to observe Jesus all day every day.
Is NOT what Paul nor the early church did...or taught...you prolly replaced them all with Easter Halloween Christmas...
Paul says observing special days are now worthless. As for Christmas, I really like it, the whole world knows we are celebrating the Lord’s birth day.
It doesn’t make me more saved or less saved to celebrate any special day to the Lord.
Why would you say Halloween? Do you just say anything?
we are to be water baptized as a sign to our death to self and living MORE LIKE HIM...not just 9/10ths
We don’t have to do the many various baths anymore just to go to the temple to be near God’s Spirit.
Water baptism is a onetime thing where we have a ceremony promising God that we will die to the sins of the world and live to please Jesus.

sure it was...a bedding is not a burden to carry for trade retail or sale...Pharisees had forgotten the SPIRIT of the Law...would even help a ox out of a ditch...but heaven forbid a healed man walk home with his bedding...HOW PETTY anyone could see that...
God said not to but you just go against what He says like it is nothing.

Jeremiah 17:24 If, however, you listen carefully to Me, says the LORD, and bring no load through the gates of this city on the Sabbath day, and keep the Sabbath day holy, and do no work on it,

context...Judah was being further rebuked for striving after gain and riches and trafficking wares through Jerusalems gates on the sabbath...happened also in Nehemiah’s time...duh...so well gates were closed before the Sabbath started to prevent this sort of burden baring on the Sabbath...
Do no work means do no work.
Jeremiah 17:22
You must not carry a load out of your houses or do any work on the Sabbath day, but you must keep the Sabbath day holy, just as I commanded your forefathers.
but just like a Pharisee eager to GOTCHA and not see the MERCY which was to be learned you strain out a gnat but choke on a camel...
That is made up and defamation that is sin.
in your case your camel choking you is “He did away with His Father’s Law...the Sabbath...but after He broke it”...thereby sinning...
The Sabbath day was a shadow of Jesus. We don’t observe shadows we observe Jesus all day every day.
nicely done...rather than accept was was made for all man and not just jews you reject

but as Isaiah concluded...month to month Sabbath to Sabbath ALL will come worship...except God’s Truth from TOL...she’s everyday whenever...whatever...cuz
No, not as you say. I observe Jesus EVERYDAY ALL DAY.

God's Truth

sure they do

you claim He fulfilled His Father’s Law which then made it go away... thus He made a new set...

which is like the driver in front of me fulfilling the speed limit thus making rid of it...and so has to make a new one...
Another worthless analogy.

understanding your TWO SETS OF LAWS...one of the Father and another new set from the Son...dividing His kingdom...yeah I dont understand why you do that...rebellion?
You said it, you don’t understand, and you don’t.

lol...Peter in vision did not insist he ate only clean because he was afraid of the jews...
He was afraid of God.

aww that is cute...but NO...these ARE implies more than one...and refers to festivals and Sabbaths food drink new moons...not this IS Jesus’ shadow...Paul could easily have written that...if that were true...
Paul did say it is Jesus’ shadow.

yes you are prolly right...there might have been some there like you who obey without faith...bitter and begrudgingly...a yoke too heavy
False witness defamer with theatrical replies.

but it is generally assumed we believe have faith and then obey...seems silly to take your son even tie him up as sacrifice WITHOUT FAITH... in your obedience to a voice up there...
That doesn’t make sense.

repeating jewish false witness He changed the Law is not Yah’s truth...
So it is not changing the law to say no eye for eye and tooth for tooth?

You don’t even know the old law. lol

God's Truth

remember to tell that to the cannibals...

You trying to be funny?

Paul is reminding that our brothers are the issue not ourselves but the glory of Yah...why indeed is he denounced if he feels free but others remind him he is not? THEREFORE do all to the glory of Yah...do you think you could MURDER for the glory of Yah? How would your brothers think? How about adultery? Could you do that for the glory of Yah? Steal? I mean just give thanks right? NO do ALL to the glory of Yah...not just what you feel...if your liberty is judged...surrender to the weaker brother’s faith...
You are admitting to having weak faith? You need to grow in faith and add knowledge.

2 Peter 1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;

Romans 14:20
Do not destroy the work of God for the sake of food. All food is clean,to an observant faithful jew and believing goyim swine is NOT food...Paul is speaking of WHICH DAY TO FAST...so if I fast on one day you another food is NOT the issue but if I break my fast that is evil...and offensive...so do ANYTHING not to cause offense to your brother...thanks...
It is not about fasting.

You need to be taught, and you need to be told to stop preaching falseness.

1 Timothy 1:3 As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain people not to teach false doctrines any longer
but your inner heart is a rebellion and exposed with insisting EAT WHATEVER WHENEVER and NOT be more like Him even in your diet...or like Paul or Peter...

Jesus says food cannot make one unclean. Paul says not to let anyone judge you about what you eat.

indeed shadows pointing to better things..

What? the shadow is OF Jesus' body.

.He of course taught Mercy rather that Sacrifice and revealed the Spirit and WHY and not the letter...a much better Way...no need for sacrifices of wine or meat...

What?
Sadly your view is EXACTLY WHY JEWS REJECT HIM even today...they claim HE DESTROYED IT ALL...a false witness as Luke states...and yet still in our food and drink and washings we represent Him...but NOT in our CEREMONIAL WASHINGS OF SACRIFICES OF FOOD AND DRINK
That doesn't even make any sense.
those devoted to ceremonial foods were the jews who had strange teachings (one of them being Yahushua has His own new law and did away with the old)

These jews clung to the sacrifices...CEREMONIAL FOODS...a lamb is food...CLEAN food but NOT ceremonial food...it becomes CEREMONIAL when it is as sacrifices...

God gave dietary commands. and sacrificial commands.

God's Truth

No I never said anything about the Son sinning...you claim He has His own Law seperate from the Father’s ...

The Father and the Son are in agreement.

you claim He not only broke the Sabbath commandment of His Father (A SIN) but got rid of it in some sort of exchange for any day every day rest that He instituted...

Jesus says that he and his Father work every day.

Jesus is the Lord of the Sabbath. The Sabbath we just a shadow of Jesus.
NOT EVEN THE CHURCH CLAIMS He made the change...

What church?

you counter even its admission it made the change from Sabbath to Sunday outside of Scripture...but here you insist it occured within Scripture...and by Him
What are you talking about? I said nothing of the sorts.
And this your rebellious claim continues the rejection by jews for His alleged changing what Moses brought them...which is a FALSE WITNESS as Luke writes in Act 6: 13-14

It is a sinful thing to reject Jesus. The law as given to Moses was ABOUT JESUS.

clefty

Jesus made a new covenant, a new law.

Jesus made a new covenant.
new covenant sure... law was already found since from the beginning as He was...

No such thing.
Matt 24:20 And pray your flight may not be in winter of on the Sabbath. Clearly He expected both winters and Sabbaths to continue...

If you don’t know the scriptures or care about getting them for your defense then admit it.

They retained Sabbath festivals and dietary laws between temples...

The scriptures say they were just a shadow of Jesus’ body and are now worthless. What is a shadow when we have the Savior?
having the Savior means exactly you have what He has what He did His faith and follow Him in it doing as He did...

They know from hearing Moses say not to drink the blood of any animal.
yup as James said hearing Moses preached every Sabbath...not the next day sunday...

The Pharisees enforced the law they had to observe the Sabbath---they rejected Jesus as the Sabbath rest.
Jesus is NOT a day of rest after 6 days work...they buried Him before the Sabbath and rested according to the commandment NOT from fear of pharisees

No one can change a man’s last will and testament.
Jesus taught that he is the Lord of the Sabbath. The Lord of the Sabbath taught that HE IS THE REST. YOU want to change that! You can’t change what Jesus taught.
He did not teach that He is a 24 hour day of rest after 6 days of work...He taught that He will give us rest NOT that He is a chronological period of time...

you claim He changed Sabbath SHOW IT

You guessed wrong
so you twisted it on your own...got it

What don’t you get about believing Jesus is what makes a man’s thoughts right? JESUS SAYS NO FOOD MAKES ONE UNCLEAN.
yes because if you are shoving swine in your mouth it is because your heart was unclean first...desire comes from the heart

What you just said about tattoos, Jesus doesn’t say that. We are not to tattoo ourselves and Jesus doesn’t say we can.
why not tattoo?

Stop speaking to me like that you are bearing false witness and no one needs your dramatics.

You deny what Jesus came and did.
So you think Jesus came and taught the same old law but called it a new testament, new covenant?

John confirms it was a new law but a law already from the beginning...love God was already in the OT as was love each other in the OT but what is NEW is that it was demonstrated by Him in the NT...exemplified for us...in Him observationally fulfilled...”as I have loved you”

So where does Sunday observance with Ham dinners come in?

AND JESUS IS THE TEMPLE.
ok yes...and we too a spiritual house our bodies temples our fellowship too..

You don’t know a lot of things. You don’t even know Jesus is the temple.

John 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?

21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

Revelation 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
yup...He is our brother too if we believe and obey...

Jesus is Lord of the Sabbath and the Sabbath was about JESUS. We are to observe Jesus all day every day.
He asked to follow Him do as He did do His Father’s will which is the commandments...six days work seventh day rest...it was MADE HOLY...He never made it unholy taught He gave rest NOT that He WAS A DAY

Paul says observing special days are now worthless.
nope...

As for Christmas, I really like it, the whole world knows we are celebrating the Lord’s birth day.
It doesn’t make me more saved or less saved to celebrate any special day to the Lord.
Why would you say Halloween? Do you just say anything?
I figured as much...your licentiousness abounds...Halloween is hallows eve when they pray to saints...

We don’t have to do the many various baths anymore just to go to the temple to be near God’s Spirit.
Water baptism is a onetime thing where we have a ceremony promising God that we will die to the sins of the world and live to please Jesus.
in your case 9/10ths pleasing as you claim Sabbath was done away with into every day anyday...

God said not to but you just go against what He says like it is nothing.

Jeremiah 17:24 If, however, you listen carefully to Me, says the LORD, and bring no load through the gates of this city on the Sabbath day, and keep the Sabbath day holy, and do no work on it,
his bed is not a burden he carried through the city gates...

Do no work means do no work.
Jeremiah 17:22
You must not carry a load out of your houses or do any work on the Sabbath day, but you must keep the Sabbath day holy, just as I commanded your forefathers.
He didnt take his bed out of his house...lol...even pharisess would work to remove an ox from a ditch...

That is made up and defamation that is sin.
you still strain gnats and choke on camels...gnat = He said new law of love camel = Sabbath abolished

The Sabbath day was a shadow of Jesus. We don’t observe shadows we observe Jesus all day every day.
so does Satan...know scripture too...just doesnt obey either...Him or scripture...

No, not as you say. I observe Jesus EVERYDAY ALL DAY.
everyday all day is not a Sabbath day of rest after six days of work...nor what He asked...but to do My Father’s will...

clefty

Another worthless analogy.
yes you are correct...I am wasting time here with you...time to dust sandals save these pearls

You said it, you don’t understand, and you don’t.
yup dont understand why you divide His kingdom

He was afraid of God.
wow...Peter refused unclean meat in a vision because he was afraid to keep the law...and twice interpreted the vision as about unclean goyim now clean and NOT about food

Paul did say it is Jesus’ shadow.
gave you more to think about but you rejected it...

He continues in the Law as it is His Fathers will but deny it and still claim you have Him...

False witness defamer with theatrical replies.

That doesn’t make sense.
right it makes no sense to tie your son up as a sacrifice if you dont have faith in the One telling you to do it for Him

So it is not changing the law to say no eye for eye and tooth for tooth?
not at all...just like it is NOT changing the law by trying to enforce it without authority to do so...Jesus showed only Yah can be true justice and vengeance is His

You don’t even know the old law. lol
sure I do...Jesus revealed it...taught it is not what is external but what is internal...it is NOT food that makes one unclean but the heart which desires

like dont kill begins in the heart...hard to kill without wanting to
like dont commit adultery...well again He shows that it begins in the heart

a new commandment sure but one from the beginning newly demonstrated...like an ancient language FINALLY SPOKEN

clefty

You trying to be funny?
not at all...to a cannibal human flesh is food...you claim Jesus made all food clean...

You are admitting to having weak faith? You need to grow in faith and add knowledge.

2 Peter 1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
sure...and your claims Sabbath and festivals and diet discipline are offensive as my diligence has added virtue to my faith and knowledge to my virtue...

He said follow Him...so I try...you do something else...9/10s else

It is not about fasting.

You need to be taught, and you need to be told to stop preaching falseness.

1 Timothy 1:3 As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain people not to teach false doctrines any longer
Romans 14 is NOT about the Sabbath...

Jesus says food cannot make one unclean. Paul says not to let anyone judge you about what you eat.
nope He says you are unclean already in the heart desiring that dog meat...

and Paul says not to let anyone but the body of Christ judge your diet...you eating dog is no offense to most...but to the body of Christ it would be...maybe unless they claim as you do...lol

What? the shadow is OF Jesus' body.
yes NOT ALL THINGS have been fulfilled there is still more to come...is why heaven and earth have NOT passed and jots and tittles remain...these festivals and stuff point to all the good still to come

He revealed a much better way than through blood sacrifices...but clean meats remain

That doesn't even make any sense.
yeah sorry was late...jews reject Jesus today because like you they believe He abolished all their customs Moses gave...that’s a false witness Acts 6:13-14

there are clean foods and then clean ceremonial foods...so like a lamb is clean eating...not all lambs are sacrificial food...Passover lamb is ceremonial food...daily lamb is not...

nor is dog EVER food clean or ceremonial...

Jews think as you do that Jesus did away with ALL of it but what He did was fulfill the need for blood ONE time...there it is finished ceremonial food is no longer necessary but clean food remains to be eaten...pig is food dispenser BTW

God gave dietary commands. and sacrificial commands.
yup...

He gave the Sabbath too...to all man...and not just jews or for up to a time...but for all time...ask Isaiah

it remains as one of the 10 commandments too...not ceremonial sacrificial blood letting laws...

clefty

The Father and the Son are in agreement.
yup...but the agreement was NOT to throw out the decalogue...the Son merely demonstrated them and asked we follow Him...

Jesus says that he and his Father work every day.
Right but you claim the Son broke the Sabbath doing so...that is a sin

Jesus is the Lord of the Sabbath.
yup Sabbath gives Him authority...silly to think He would destroy it...

The Sabbath we just a shadow of Jesus.
We have Him we have Sabbatismos...a sabbath keeping remains...six days work seventh day rest

What church?
right the christian sunday keeping church...asserts the change from Sabbath to Sunday occured after the first century and NOT in the Bible...

What are you talking about? I said nothing of the sorts.
you have been going on and on and on about new laws...that He made Sabbath day disappear cuz He be a day of the week now...the seventh one...or every day rest in Him so no need to work six...

It is a sinful thing to reject Jesus. The law as given to Moses was ABOUT JESUS.
indeed...maybe if we could tell jews even customs given by Moses remains they might better understand...Sabbath of course was before jews...and not just for them...

God's Truth

new covenant sure... law was already found since from the beginning as He was...
No, the law that was given by God to Moses is the law I'm talking about.

Matt 24:20 And pray your flight may not be in winter of on the Sabbath. Clearly He expected both winters and Sabbaths to continue...
That was when the temple was destroyed. Why wouldn't the old law still be enforced if the temple is still standing?

They retained Sabbath festivals and dietary laws between temples...

What does that have to do with anything?

having the Savior means exactly you have what He has what He did His faith and follow Him in it doing as He did...
Then believe him when he says what you eat doesn't make you unclean.

yup as James said hearing Moses preached every Sabbath...not the next day sunday...
Where do I say Sunday?

Jesus is NOT a day of rest after 6 days work...they buried Him before the Sabbath and rested according to the commandment NOT from fear of pharisees

Jesus is the rest and the Sabbath was a shadow of him.

He did not teach that He is a 24 hour day of rest after 6 days of work...He taught that He will give us rest NOT that He is a chronological period of time...
All the special days are about Jesus. We are to be a Christian all day every day.
you claim He changed Sabbath SHOW IT

He said he is the Lord of the Sabbath and works on that day and every day, and is the rest for the people. I have shown you many times.

so you twisted it on your own...got it
I would not ever do that.

yes because if you are shoving swine in your mouth it is because your heart was unclean first...desire comes from the heart
No food is unclean.

why not tattoo?
The Bible says we belong to God and are the temple. We are to clothe ourselves with Christ, not with tattoos.

Romans 13:14 Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the flesh

John confirms it was a new law but a law already from the beginning...love God was already in the OT as was love each other in the OT but what is NEW is that it was demonstrated by Him in the NT...exemplified for us...in Him observationally fulfilled...”as I have loved you”

Jesus made changes to the old law. The new law is the old law with some changes.

He asked to follow Him do as He did do His Father’s will which is the commandments...six days work seventh day rest...

Jesus said the Father and he works every day.

it was MADE HOLY...He never made it unholy taught He gave rest NOT that He WAS A DAY
It was a shadow of Jesus.

nope...

I figured as much...your licentiousness abounds...Halloween is hallows eve when they pray to saints...

You just make things up.

in your case 9/10ths pleasing as you claim Sabbath was done away with into every day anyday...
Pay better attention when you want to say what I believe and say. I said we are to observe Jesus EVERY DAY and ALL DAY.

his bed is not a burden he carried through the city gates...

The old law says not to do that.

He didnt take his bed out of his house...lol...even pharisess would work to remove an ox from a ditch...

He carried his bed and that is a job the old law said not to do.

you still strain gnats and choke on camels...gnat = He said new law of love camel = Sabbath abolished
You say anything even when it is senseless.

so does Satan...know scripture too...just doesnt obey either...Him or scripture...

What does Jesus say about those pretending to be Jews and aren't?

everyday all day is not a Sabbath day of rest after six days of work...nor what He asked...but to do My Father’s will...

The Sabbath was a shadow of Jesus. Jesus came and we don't observe shifting shadows.

clefty

No, the law that was given by God to Moses is the law I'm talking about.
Oh me too... HIS IMMUTABLE ETERNAL LAW

name one of these that will not be in the world made new...

That was when the temple was destroyed. Why wouldn't the old law still be enforced if the temple is still standing?

The time of trouble He spoke of was beyond the temple’s destruction...and just like after the first temple’s destruction the Sabbath was still maintained...just like is was kept prior ANY temple

What does that have to do with anything?
proof that Sabbath exists without the Temple

Then believe him when he says what you eat doesn't make you unclean.
youre like MAD thinking it no longer applies to you...show me where He ate unclean...then I will follow

Where do I say Sunday?
you dont ...it’s NOT all about you...was showing that James made it about believing gentiles keeping Sabbath TOO...STILL

Jesus is the rest and the Sabbath was a shadow of him.
He is not a 24 hour period of time after 6 others...He gives us rest...and Paul does NOT write Sabbath was a shadow but that sabbath IS a shadow...present tense...nor does Paul write Sabbath is a shadow of Jesus...but of good things to come...in the future

All the special days are about Jesus. We are to be a Christian all day every day.
Sabbath was set apart made Holy

He said he is the Lord of the Sabbath
and now you wish for Him to have removed the very thing that gives Him AUTHORITY

and works on that day and every day, and is the rest for the people. I have shown you many times.
even pulling ox out of the ditch is ok to do on the Sabbath

I would not ever do that.
you keep insisting Paul wrote WAS when he did NOT but that these ARE a shadow of good things to come

No food is unclean.
to those who are defiled...NOT desiring to be Holy...as if giving thanks for dog meat is ok or a human carcass

The Bible says we belong to God and are the temple. We are to clothe ourselves with Christ, not with tattoos.

Romans 13:14 Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the flesh
yours is a temple How clean?

Jesus made changes to the old law. The new law is the old law with some changes.
well that is progress....please itemize the changes and show in scripture their implementation and application

Jesus said the Father and he works every day.
so you are saying they are breaking the Sabbath...that is a sin...

It was a shadow of Jesus.
you keep insisting...but Paul wrote it IS a shadow of good things to come...

You just make things up.
Nope...Halloween is hallows eve night before all saints day...

Pay better attention when you want to say what I believe and say. I said we are to observe Jesus EVERY DAY and ALL DAY.
observe Him doing His Father’s Will and asking us to do the same...if we love Him AS He loved us...JUST AS

Like you Satan observes Him everyday ALL day too...but does not follow...certainly NOT obey

The old law says not to do that.
the healed man didnt...

He carried his bed and that is a job the old law said not to do.
so you not only Jesus breaking the Law but also instructing others to do the same...

You say anything even when it is senseless.
Your swallowing camels not entering in and preventing others likewise is senseless..

What does Jesus say about those pretending to be Jews and aren't?
Sabbath was made for man...not just jews...

The Sabbath was a shadow of Jesus. Jesus came and we don't observe shifting shadows.
Sabbath IS a shadow of good things still to come...to those that are MORE LIKE Him...not stubbornly and rebelliously practicing less law...9/10s is close...

all this to refuse a gift...a day off...to live as He did and asked us to...

God's Truth

Oh me too... HIS IMMUTABLE ETERNAL LAW

name one of these that will not be in the world made new...

When the world is made new Jesus hands over the kingdom to the Father, for we won't need intercession anymore.

The time of trouble He spoke of was beyond the temple’s destruction...and just like after the first temple’s destruction the Sabbath was still maintained...just like is was kept prior ANY temple
The Sabbath was still a shadow of Jesus. Jesus came in the body and is light. There are no shadows in light. We don't observe shadows anymore, but we observe Jesus every day all day.

proof that Sabbath exists without the Temple

It was still a shadow.
youre like MAD thinking it no longer applies to you...show me where He ate unclean...then I will follow

Jesus said it is not the food that goes in you that makes you an unclean person. It was a shadow teaching tool that had unclean foods and clean foods. When Jesus died on the cross, the covenant was fulfilled.

you dont ...it’s NOT all about you...was showing that James made it about believing gentiles keeping Sabbath TOO...STILL
These statements are worthless and untrue.

He is not a 24 hour period of time after 6 others...He gives us rest...and Paul does NOT write Sabbath was a shadow but that sabbath IS a shadow...present tense...nor does Paul write Sabbath is a shadow of Jesus...but of good things to come...in the future
The good things to come is being in Christ.
The Sabbath is a shadow of Jesus. The Sabbath was a shifting shadow that we no longer adhere.

Sabbath was set apart made Holy

It was a shadow of Jesus for whom we are set apart.

and now you wish for Him to have removed the very thing that gives Him AUTHORITY
What are you talking about?

even pulling ox out of the ditch is ok to do on the Sabbath

So is working because the place you work at tells you to come in and help; and, so is cleaning your house and making something to eat because it needs to be done.

Jesus said HE WORKS ON THE SABBATH. Jesus told the man to carry something on the Sabbath. JESUS DIDN'T TELL HIM TO LEAVE HIS BED THERE. Jesus is showing us that you can do work on the Sabbath and it doesn't hurt anyone to do so as long as you aren't doing evil. Jesus told the man to carry his mat because he doing so is no longer prohibited, just as no longer taking someone's eye or tooth, or hand or foot.

you keep insisting Paul wrote WAS when he did NOT but that these ARE a shadow of good things to come
THEN PAUL IMMEDIATELY SAYS JESUS. Jesus comes to save a person individually, he didn't just save everyone when he was here.

to those who are defiled...NOT desiring to be Holy...as if giving thanks for dog meat is ok or a human carcass
There are people who were starving to death and ate the others who died. There are also sick people who eat their dead to be close to them after they die. You don't see the difference?

As for eating dogs it is a culture for some and it still wouldn't make anyone unclean.

yours is a temple How clean?

Purified, sanctified, righteous, and holy.

well that is progress....please itemize the changes and show in scripture their implementation and application
What do you mean it is progress? I have been explaining that truth to you all along.
Here are some of the changes:

We don't go to a priest, we become priests.

We don't have to go to earthly high priests, because we have the one and only High Priest Jesus Christ.

We don't do various external baths just to be able to go to the temple because we had a body excretion or sat where someone who had a body excretion sat, because Jesus cleans us.

We don't sacrifice animals, because Jesus cleans us and he is the sacrificial Lamb of God.

We don't get circumcised in the flesh anymore because his Spirit circumcises our hearts when he moves in our hearts to live there.

We don't go to a temple because he is the temple and we become temples.

We don't have to take eye for eye and tooth for tooth and put to death for adultery and separated forever from God for sinning, but can find mercy and forgiveness through Jesus Christ.

We no longer are to be put to death for doing work on the Sabbath, and Jesus is our Sabbath rest.

We no longer have to adhere to a dietary law and observe special days, for Jesus cleans us and all the special days are about him and we observe him all day every day.

Jesus also tells us to train our minds to think right and how it is adultery to keep fantasizing over having sex with other women, or men.

Jesus tells us it is murder to hate your brother.

so you are saying they are breaking the Sabbath...that is a sin...

Jesus is my Sabbath and I don't do any ceremonial works and I train myself not to sin every day all day.

Nope...Halloween is hallows eve night before all saints day...

It makes no difference to your salvation if you have that day or not.

observe Him doing His Father’s Will and asking us to do the same...if we love Him AS He loved us...JUST AS

Like you Satan observes Him everyday ALL day too...but does not follow...certainly NOT obey

You are the one who is a bitter root defiling others...just like you do and did.

Hebrews 12:15 See to it that no one misses the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many.

the healed man didnt...
So you don't like God telling us what is good and right and not good and not right?

Look at what the man after God's own heart did, and for whom UNDER THE LAW SHOULD BE PUT TO DEATH, but God showed us what the new covenant would be like when God forgave David and let him live after he confessed his sin and begged for forgiveness.

Your swallowing camels not entering in and preventing others likewise is senseless..
That is what you do. You not only stop people from entering, you try to defile those who have entered.

Hebrews 12:15 See to it that no one misses the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many.

You are a bitter root. You think you are a Jew or as a Jew still under the law who want to claim others are unclean and sinful for not following shadows.

Sabbath was made for man...not just jews...

The NO WORK on the Sabbath was a law given to Moses to give to the people.

clefty

When the world is made new Jesus hands over the kingdom to the Father, for we won't need intercession anymore.

Yup and new moon to new moon Sabbath to Sabbath...all will come worship...Him His way His timing...

The Sabbath was still a shadow of Jesus.
close...so close..Sabbath IS a shadow

Jesus came in the body and is light. There are no shadows in light. We don't observe shadows anymore, but we observe Jesus every day all day.
He said He is a door...you just observe it...never enter into His Father’s kingdom...He said He was a path you just observe never walking to see where it leads never following just observing...like Satan observes but does NOT OBEY

It was still a shadow.
still is...points to the One that said follow Me...love AS He loved...JUST AS...including Sabbath AS He did

Jesus said it is not the food that goes in you that makes you an unclean person. It was a shadow teaching tool that had unclean foods and clean foods. When Jesus died on the cross, the covenant was fulfilled.
allowing unclean into your mouth reveals you were ALREADY unclean

which covenant? The new one He just demonstrated with His life and sealing it with His death? So why you make changes after the testator dies? Paul didnt Peter Didn’t

These statements are worthless and untrue.
Not at all James did conclude Moses would still be heard by the crowding gentiles EVERY SABBATH

The good things to come is being in Christ.
and more

The Sabbath is a shadow of Jesus.
ok good remember that...

The Sabbath was a shifting shadow that we no longer adhe

It was a shadow of Jesus for whom we are set apart.
it IS a shadow we are set apart for...because LIKE IT we are to be HOLY

What are you talking about?

He said He was Lord of the Sabbath...so much like with Lord of London the city of London gives him authority...or like the rings give Lord of the Rings his power

What gives Him authority and power is the fact that He instituted the Sabbath. The Sabbath is a sign of this authority and this covenant with Israel....

So is working because the place you work at tells you to come in and help; and, so is cleaning your house and making something to eat because it needs to be done.

Jesus said HE WORKS ON THE SABBATH. Jesus told the man to carry something on the Sabbath. JESUS DIDN'T TELL HIM TO LEAVE HIS BED THERE. Jesus is showing us that you can do work on the Sabbath and it doesn't hurt anyone to do so as long as you aren't doing evil. Jesus told the man to carry his mat because he doing so is no longer prohibited, just as no longer taking someone's eye or tooth, or hand or foot.

WAIT WUT?!!! Taking someone’s eye or tooth hand or foot is NO LONGER PROHIBITED?

THEN PAUL IMMEDIATELY SAYS JESUS. Jesus comes to save a person individually, he didn't just save everyone when he was here.
please focus to be clear...

There are people who were starving to death and ate the others who died. There are also sick people who eat their dead to be close to them after they die. You don't see the difference?
nope and neither does the Creator...both are unclean...all that is necessary is to be made clean again...in some instances merely washing and waiting for sundown...and avoid doing it again...

As for eating dogs it is a culture for some and it still wouldn't make anyone unclean.
says you...

Purified, sanctified, righteous, and holy.
says you...

What do you mean it is progress? I have been explaining that truth to you all along.
Here are some of the changes:

We don't go to a priest, we become priests.
ministering which Law?

We don't have to go to earthly high priests, because we have the one and only High Priest Jesus Christ.
ministering which law...atoning for which sins revealed but that law?

We don't do various external baths just to be able to go to the temple because we had a body excretion or sat where someone who had a body excretion sat, because Jesus cleans us.
straining at gnats...

We don't sacrifice animals, because Jesus cleans us and he is the sacrificial Lamb of God.
ministering which Law?

We don't get circumcised in the flesh anymore because his Spirit circumcises our hearts when he moves in our hearts to live there.
but not to motivate us to b and do more LIKE Him

We don't go to a temple because he is the temple and we become temples.
ministering which Law?

We don't have to take eye for eye and tooth for tooth and put to death for adultery and separated forever from God for sinning, but can find mercy and forgiveness through Jesus Christ.
if the Law is changed why do we still need Mercy?

We no longer are to be put to death for doing work on the Sabbath,
vengeance is His and coming [/quote]

and Jesus is our Sabbath rest.
He is NOT a period of TIME...will give us a rest...is why a Sabbath keeping remains Heb 4:9

We no longer have to adhere to a dietary law and observe special days, for Jesus cleans us and all the special days are about him and we observe him all day every day.
Satan observes him at night too...and like you does NOT obey Him day or night

Jesus also tells us to train our minds to think right and how it is adultery to keep fantasizing over having sex with other women, or men.

Jesus tells us it is murder to hate your brother.
because it comes from inside first...so at least you admit 2 of the 10 remain...that is good

Jesus is my Sabbath and I don't do any ceremonial works and I train myself not to sin every day all day.
you changed a law so it no longer points out sin for you...He is NOT a period of time following 6 other time periods...you make Him a thing...

It makes no difference to your salvation if you have that day or not.
those that were truly saved did not participate with the golden calf...

You are the one who is a bitter root defiling others...just like you do and did.

grace does not cover willful sin...better to have not known the commandment than to return to your own vomit...

So you don't like God telling us what is good and right and not good and not right?
love what He gave us...a day off...after six of work...HalleluYah

Look at what the man after God's own heart did, and for whom UNDER THE LAW SHOULD BE PUT TO DEATH, but God showed us what the new covenant would be like when God forgave David and let him live after he confessed his sin and begged for forgiveness.
so that law remains or is also changed?

That is what you do. You not only stop people from entering, you try to defile those who have entered.

not even OT sacrifices were for sins willfully committed...but for unintentional sins...like when Paul writes of putting clean meat into your mouth and another believer reminds you it was offered to idols...SPIT IT OUT...no intentional sinning...

but you teach another gospel...another Law breaking Christ..

You are a bitter root. You think you are a Jew or as a Jew still under the law who want to claim others are unclean and sinful for not following shadows.

Sabbath was made for MAN...not just jews...

The NO WORK on the Sabbath was a law given to Moses to give to the people.

ironically the ONLY commandment of the 10 SPECIFICALLY applied to the believing stranger following them...

no grace for intentional sin...maybe you would understand if you heard Moses more every Sabbath as James concluded would happen...

but rebellion is deep with you...keep observing Him...someday He may lead you into His way...His faith walk...His Path...to His Father’s kingdom where ALL 10 are kept...or?

God's Truth

Yup and new moon to new moon Sabbath to Sabbath...all will come worship...Him His way His timing...

Isaiah 1:14 I hate your New Moons and your appointed feasts; they have become a burden to Me; I am weary of bearing them.

Revelation 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.