Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

Mocking You

I'd like to thank the OP for making the list. I'm a newbie and the list will save me a lot of time and aggravation trying to determine people's theological stances in real time.

I didn't read through all 60+ pages. Is the list being updated?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I'd like to thank the OP for making the list. I'm a newbie and the list will save me a lot of time and aggravation trying to determine people's theological stances in real time.

I didn't read through all 60+ pages. Is the list being updated?

yeah

where should we put you?

Mocking You

never mind

it doesn't include mad

I'm a born again Christian saved by grace through faith (not of works lest any man boast) in Jesus' shed blood and resurrection. Jesus is God, He is alive right now, He is one-third of the God-head, and I believe in his bodily return.

I don't fit on the heretic list.

I'm not MAD, but I'm curious to learn about it.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I'm a born again Christian saved by grace through faith (not of works lest any man boast) in Jesus' shed blood and resurrection. Jesus is God, He is alive right now, He is one-third of the God-head, and I believe in his bodily return.

I'm not MAD, but I'm curious to learn about it.

you might as well be

you could say you are saved
and
that you do not sin

Levolor

We have been commanded to not communicate with heretics, they are under the haram curse and are devoted to complete destruction. Meshak should not be given any responses from any true believer at this point. Same with every non trin on TOL, they are anathema.

"Haram (Arabic: حرام‎) (often Haraam) is an Arabic term meaning "forbidden". Haram is anything that is prohibited by the faith". www.halalcs.org/halal-explained/what-is-haram.html

ha·ram
ˈherəm/
adjective
adjective: haram

forbidden or proscribed by Islamic law.

Are you ascribing to Islam now? If not, why using an Arabic word used by Islamic law? Then, of course, is the new avatar, too. If so, shouldn't you now be changing your stated affiliation from Christian?

Mocking You

you might as well be

you could say you are saved
and
that you do not sin

I know I'm saved.

1 John 5:13 These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.

Romans 8:16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God

Pretty sure I sin every day. <ashamed>

Aimiel

We have been commanded to not communicate with heretics, they are under the haram curse and are devoted to complete destruction. Meshak should not be given any responses from any true believer at this point. Same with every non trin on TOL, they are anathema.
What are you referring to regarding not communicating with heretics? You're mistaken.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

"Haram (Arabic: حرام‎) (often Haraam) is an Arabic term meaning "forbidden". Haram is anything that is prohibited by the faith". www.halalcs.org/halal-explained/what-is-haram.html

ha·ram
ˈherəm/
adjective
adjective: haram

forbidden or proscribed by Islamic law.

Are you ascribing to Islam now? If not, why using an Arabic word used by Islamic law? Then, of course, is the new avatar, too. If so, shouldn't you now be changing your stated affiliation from Christian?

Cover thy head woman

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
free to choose.......

free to choose.......

Hi MY,

I'm sure with those beliefs you'll fit on somebody's heretic list :)

Welcome to the forum.

pj

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Define 'born again'. Also, how would one prove to be 'born again'?

What makes you think I would not know the typical connotations associated with the term 'born again'?

pj

you should be able to tell me
if
you are born again
if
you know the typical connotations associated with the term 'born again'

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Define 'born again'. Also, how would one prove to be 'born again'?

What makes you think I would not know the typical connotations associated with the term 'born again'?

pj

Jesus explained that some people don't need a physician. The spirit birth can be gradual or sudden like Paul. One can be very religious but separate from God.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Chapter and verse. You always make claims with no scripture.

I assume people already know the scripture.

Matthew 9:12

"When the Pharisees saw this, they said to His disciples, "Why is your Teacher eating with the tax collectors and sinners?" But when Jesus heard this, He said, "It is not those who are healthy who need a physician, but those who are sick. "But go and learn what this means: 'I desire compassion and not sacrifice,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

NONE of the original apostles are said to have been "born again", they didn't need to be. But Paul did have a conversion experience.