• keypurr
    replied
    I really do want to dance.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Leave a comment:

• theophilus
    replied
    Originally posted by keypurr View Post
    Thank you all again as I am free of the pain that I carried for over forty years.
    What an awesome God we serve!

WOOHOO!!!

Can you do a jig?

Leave a comment:

• George Affleck
    replied
    Thank you all again as I am free of the pain that I carried for over forty years.
    Yahooo!!

You are a picture of our certain hope.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

(Better not jump up and down like this little green guy just yet tho!)
    Haha

Leave a comment:

• keypurr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• theophilus
    replied
    Nothing heals like the Love of God and his people.

So far he has blessed me, might even be able to discard the cane I have been using for about 20 years. What a wonderful feeling to know that so many folk, even those who disagree with you, shared their love and prayers for a sinner like me.

Glory be to the Father and his Son for the comfort he offers us.
    James 5:13 Is anyone among you suffering? Then he must pray. Is anyone cheerful? He is to sing praises. 14 Is anyone among you sick? Then he must call for the elders of the church and they are to pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord; 15 and the prayer offered in faith will restore the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up, and if he has committed sins, they will be forgiven him. 16 Therefore, confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another so that you may be healed. The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much.

We're all sinners keypurr. We are also joint heirs with Jesus "as we travel this sod."

Wouldn't that be just like God to take your cane from you?

He is SO GOOD!

(All the time!)

Will continue to offer you before the throne of grace.

HALLELUJAH!!!

Leave a comment:

• keypurr
    replied
    Nothing heals like the Love of God and his people.

So far he has blessed me, might even be able to discard the cane I have been using for about 20 years. What a wonderful feeling to know that so many folk, even those who disagree with you, shared their love and prayers for a sinner like me.

Glory be to the Father and his Son for the comfort he offers us.

Leave a comment:

• theophilus
    replied
    Originally posted by George Affleck View Post
    Father,

I ask for deeper understanding of the ways in which thy love can reach those in soul distress through me. It is against my nature to want you to use me up but I ask you to do it. It is against my disposition to seek to be broken, but please grant me this mercy. Give me sight through Jesus' eyes from the cross for the lost and confused that touch my life every day. So many cry for help and so few who say they know you in this world of vanity hear the cries of those in need. So many souls Lord. So much despair and pain. So much fear and hatred. So little tenderness and caring from the hearts of thy people. Heal Lord. Heal those who have so they can reach those who have not. Begin with my weaknesses to declare the power of God through thy blessed Son. Glorify Him who died for me. Use me up.
    Amen.

Phil. 2:17 But even if I am being poured out as a drink offering upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I rejoice and share my joy with you all. 18 You too, I urge you, rejoice in the same way and share your joy with me.

Leave a comment:

• George Affleck
    replied
    Father,

I ask for deeper understanding of the ways in which thy love can reach those in soul distress through me. It is against my nature to want you to use me up but I ask you to do it. It is against my disposition to seek to be broken, but please grant me this mercy. Give me sight through Jesus' eyes from the cross for the lost and confused that touch my life every day. So many cry for help and so few who say they know you in this world of vanity hear the cries of those in need. So many souls Lord. So much despair and pain. So much fear and hatred. So little tenderness and caring from the hearts of thy people. Heal Lord. Heal those who have so they can reach those who have not. Begin with my weaknesses to declare the power of God through thy blessed Son. Glorify Him who died for me. Use me up.

Leave a comment:

• theophilus
    replied
    Thank you my friend, the Lord is always within me. He has given me so friends to share his love with. Everything seems have gone fine for me. I am now at home. It will take some time to get back to normal. God be with you all.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app
    We're keeping you in our prayers (what an honor!).

Leave a comment:

• George Affleck
    replied
    Thank you my friend, the Lord is always within me. He has given me so friends to share his love with. Everything seems have gone fine for me. I am now at home. It will take some time to get back to normal. God be with you all.
    Wonderful!
    Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X