This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Psalmist View Post
    Mrs Psalmist P/T is started, walking and stability are the first order of business; and some weight gain. Lungs are now 75%.

The home going target date is 3-24, that would be a blessing; she'll also have home healthcare for a while as well.

Thank you and the Lord bless you all for your prayers and encouragement.

Psalmist and Mrs Psalmist
    Wondering, Brother, if the target date has been met and how Violet is doing?
    I AM the pie lady!!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by IMJerusha View Post
      Wondering, Brother, if the target date has been met and how Violet is doing?
      Wonder no more ... Violet is home now, and now for the recovery process. Lots of meds and O2 24/7, nebulizing 6 times a day.

Thanks for asking ... Psalmist
      sigpic

.....O LORD my God, in You I put my trust. Psalm 7:1
      .....To You, O LORD, I lift up my soul.
      Psalm 25:1

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~ Leo Buscaglia

The best portion of a person’s life -- are the little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love. ~ William Wordsworth

Comment

Wonder no more ... Violet is home now, and now for the recovery process. Lots of meds and O2 24/7, nebulizing 6 times a day.

Thanks for asking ... Psalmist
        You're welcome. Continuing in prayer for the both of you.
        I AM the pie lady!!

sigpic

Comment

• Finally got insurance approval and appointment for my PET scan: April 8th at 10:00 AM. Prayers for good results are greatly appreciated.

Also, many of you may know that my mom has moderately severe multi-infarct dementia. Yesterday she flipped out, and was taken from the nursing home where she must now reside, to the geriatric psychiatric ward at a local hospital. More stress for my family. More prayers needed. It has been a rough year so far.
          Always be yourself unless you can be a unicorn. Then, always be a unicorn.

“And every day, the world will drag you by the hand, yelling, ‘This is important! And this is important! And this is important! You need to worry about this! And this! And this!’ And each day, it’s up to you to yank your hand back, put it on your heart and say, ‘No. This is what’s important.’” –Iain Thomas

Comment

• Praying.
            "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

Comment

• Mrs Psalmist (Violet) is now in the recovery process. Lots of meds and O2 24/7, nebulizing 6 times a day.

She has home healthcare, with physical therapy, and home health visits 2-3 times a week. She leave the house yet, so I have some very loving friends who come and sit with when I need go to the store or to the two Sunday services at the retirement and healthcare center.

It's a long process, but each day there are little improvements ... Praise the Lord!

Thanks for your prayers and encouragement ... Psalmist
              sigpic

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~ Leo Buscaglia

The best portion of a person’s life -- are the little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love. ~ William Wordsworth

Comment

Mrs Psalmist (Violet) is now in the recovery process. Lots of meds and O2 24/7, nebulizing 6 times a day.

She has home healthcare, with physical therapy, and home health visits 2-3 times a week. She leave the house yet, so I have some very loving friends who come and sit with when I need go to the store or to the two Sunday services at the retirement and healthcare center.

It's a long process, but each day there are little improvements ... Praise the Lord!

God is good! Give Violet a hug of encouragement for me please, Psalmist! And remember to rest yourself as well!
                I AM the pie lady!!

sigpic

Comment

Mrs Psalmist (Violet) is now in the recovery process. Lots of meds and O2 24/7, nebulizing 6 times a day.

My continued prayers are with you my brother.
                  He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Jim Elliot

Comment

• PET scan results : lung nodule shows no signs of malignancy. God is good. Thank you all for the prayers.
                    Always be yourself unless you can be a unicorn. Then, always be a unicorn.

“And every day, the world will drag you by the hand, yelling, ‘This is important! And this is important! And this is important! You need to worry about this! And this! And this!’ And each day, it’s up to you to yank your hand back, put it on your heart and say, ‘No. This is what’s important.’” –Iain Thomas

Comment

• Glory!!!

Posted from the TOL App!
                      "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

Comment

• Originally posted by Breathe View Post
                        PET scan results : lung nodule shows no signs of malignancy. God is good. Thank you all for the prayers.
                        Awesome Breathe! Wonderful news!
                        I AM the pie lady!!

sigpic

Comment

• Tomorrow is a big day for Mrs Psalmist (Violet), P/T said she was ready for her first outdoor adventure, she has chosen to got to retirement/healthcare center for aftenoon church service.

Meds have decreased, and she is on O2 when sleeping, nebulizing 3 times a day. She still has home healthcare, with physical therapy, and home health visits 2-3 times a week.

sigpic

Comment

Tomorrow is a big day for Mrs Psalmist (Violet), P/T said she was ready for her first outdoor adventure, she has chosen to got to retirement/healthcare center for aftenoon church service.

Meds have decreased, and she is on O2 when sleeping, nebulizing 3 times a day. She still has home healthcare, with physical therapy, and home health visits 2-3 times a week.

God's peace!

Comment

• Hello,
                              I am extremely sound spititually
                              but I need health in my body.

I give thanks for my spiritual blessings
                              and I ask for prayers to Jesus for better health
                              and the resolutuions of other life issues.

May grace abound and spread to every soul.
                              May GOD be praised by all people.
                              May Christ be praised by all people.

BOTH bless you and all.

Amen

Comment

• Prayer for your improved health and life issues, Wordsponge!
                                I AM the pie lady!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X