Online Prayer Requests

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Still a bit slow. I'm at o2 rating of 3 lpm 24/7, my o2 hose is 50' and makes easy to get around the house.

We have retired from the nursing home ministry as scheduled. Our last ministry dates were September 13 and 20. We were at Treemont for eight years and two months; and a total of 37 years in the nursing home ministry; we have been truly blessed being able to minister to the shut ins; now we wait on the Lord to open another door that he would have to serve Him again.

Another door has opened -- Some residents around where we live have asked us for home visits for the elderly mom or dad or both, we can do that, and make a difference in their lives by encouraging them.

Thank you all for your prayers and encouraging words, it is appreciated and means a lot to us. I'm still around, believe me.

Bless you all TOL...Psalmist and Mrs Psalmist

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
good to hear psalmist - my 88 yo mother went on oxygen this summer - took her a while to get used to being tethered to the hose

maybe you can receive visitors and give counseling?

bless you both

RBBI

Prayer for a friend

Prayer for a friend

A friend of mine who has already had lung cancer (non smoker) and lost all but 1/3 of one lung, just found out today that she has 6 more spots showing on the remaining section of lung. Please pray for her.....thank you.....

glorydaz

Still a bit slow. I'm at o2 rating of 3 lpm 24/7, my o2 hose is 50' and makes easy to get around the house.

We have retired from the nursing home ministry as scheduled. Our last ministry dates were September 13 and 20. We were at Treemont for eight years and two months; and a total of 37 years in the nursing home ministry; we have been truly blessed being able to minister to the shut ins; now we wait on the Lord to open another door that he would have to serve Him again.

Another door has opened -- Some residents around where we live have asked us for home visits for the elderly mom or dad or both, we can do that, and make a difference in their lives by encouraging them.

Thank you all for your prayers and encouraging words, it is appreciated and means a lot to us. I'm still around, believe me.

Bless you all TOL...Psalmist and Mrs Psalmist

Sounds like a wonderful door that has opened up. May the Lord bless you both as well as those you encourage.

theophilus

Recently returned...

Recently returned...

Hello All,

I am willing to post prayers for you in this forum. If you need something/someone prayed for, I will post a prayer.

Just an FYI...and I think posting prayer will encourage others to join in.

If I asked you to pray for something and you said you were praying I would believe you. However, if I asked you to pray for something and you replied with a prayer, I would be blessed and honored that you took my supplication to the Father.

You can post your requests here, like you do already, or, if you want private prayer you can PM me.

-Teryl

theophilus

Pray for my sister who is way too skinny. Doctors don't know why she keeps losing weight.

Lord God of heaven, Maker and Creator of all things, Our Holy Father and our Abba:

I praise You Lord for all the wonderful things You do for us everyday.
I praise You for the blessings and grace that You pour out upon this cursed world - life, breath and Hope.
I thank You and praise You for loving us enough to send Your only Son to die for us and to save us from the power of sin and death.

You know, O Lord, that we are frail and pitiful creatures, prone to wander from You and turn from Your Majesty. And yet, You are not willing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance. Thank you, Lord, for Your Kindness and Thoughtfulness towards us. Thank You that we can come before You clothed in the righteousness of Your Beloved.

Father, I come to Your Throne with a skinny girl who needs Your touch and Your Hand upon her doctor. I pray You will give the knowledge and the cause of her weight loss to her physician and that, if it be Your Will, You will make this woman whole, physically and spiritually. I pray you will surround her with family and friends who will pray for her, love her, comfort her and, by their actions, lead her into greater understanding of the depths of Your love and Goodness and that she will wholly rely upon You and Your Mercy to help her in her time of need.

I humbly ask for healing for this daughter of men and, perhaps, a daughter that You delight in and who delights in You.

I pray strength and wisdom for Aimiel to walk closely with this sister in love, encouragement and spiritual and emotional strength.

I thank You, Lord, for Your best answer to prayer and for the good You will perform unto this sister.

In the Name above every Name I thank You.

Amen.

Aimiel

She's okay, but has no appetite, is listless and her internist has found nothing as of yet after several types of test. She has another appointment to see him and said she appreciates the concern and all prayers.

lifeisgood

She's okay, but has no appetite, is listless and her internist has found nothing as of yet after several types of test. She has another appointment to see him and said she appreciates the concern and all prayers.

I know it might sound crazy, but make sure she insists that they check for 'bugs'. I had to literally fight with my doctor for that and when the tests came back it was like, 'I've never seen anything like that in all my professional career.'

And remind her that she knows her body and if she has a 'feeling' toward something, make them check it out.

This verse came to mind:
Isaiah 41:10 --- So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Aimiel

Please pray for Josh Carpenter, who's having a liver-transplant surgery at UofM right now... he's never been a drinker, is in his 30's but has cirrhosis of the liver so bad that he needed a transplant to live. Thanks, in advance.