Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray for James (7 years old) and Zakayo (3 years old) who are brothers at Children of Hope Orphanage in Kitalale, Kenya. "...Their parents died from HIV/AIDS. They were left under the care of their very old grandparents who could barely care for them. James walks very far away to attend school and only depends on the meals given at school. His teachers have indicated that James is very good academically."

Comment

• Praying for James and Zakayo.

Praise report: Bill's foot is doing better... bleeding much less and responding to treatment. He's in a nursing home, until it heals enough for him to walk on it. Please keep praying for him. Thanks in advance.
      "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

Comment

• Originally posted by Aimiel View Post
        Praying for James and Zakayo.

Praise report: Bill's foot is doing better... bleeding much less and responding to treatment. He's in a nursing home, until it heals enough for him to walk on it. Please keep praying for him. Thanks in advance.
        Thank you.

I'm so glad to hear that! How about his heartbeat?
        Last edited by serpentdove; May 28, 2011, 10:58 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Praying for James and Zakayo.

Bill pops into my mind every now and again and I pray for healing for him.I'm glad he is making progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by serpentdove View Post
            Please pray for James (7 years old) and Zakayo (3 years old) who are brothers at Children of Hope Orphanage in Kitalale, Kenya. "...Their parents died from HIV/AIDS. They were left under the care of their very old grandparents who could barely care for them. James walks very far away to attend school and only depends on the meals given at school. His teachers have indicated that James is very good academically."
            Praying for James and Zakayo and all children who are orphaned and in need.

Comment

• Kaon & Danjela for their missionary work in Albania
              Last edited by serpentdove; May 19, 2012, 06:07 AM.

Comment

• I wouldn't mind prayers that Jack's weight is up by this Friday. That would make for a wonderful day.
                You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

• Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
                  I wouldn't mind prayers that Jack's weight is up by this Friday. That would make for a wonderful day.
                  I'm praying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
                    I wouldn't mind prayers that Jack's weight is up by this Friday. That would make for a wonderful day.
                    I'll pray for Jack. His name is on my refrigerator.

Comment

• Originally posted by bybee View Post
                      I'm praying.
                      Thanks Bybee. God is doing great things in Albania. It is a hub in a Muslim land.
                      Last edited by serpentdove; June 8, 2011, 04:56 AM. Reason: post error

Comment

Please pray for James (7 years old) and Zakayo (3 years old) who are brothers at Children of Hope Orphanage in Kitalale, Kenya. "...Their parents died from HIV/AIDS. They were left under the care of their very old grandparents who could barely care for them. James walks very far away to attend school and only depends on the meals given at school. His teachers have indicated that James is very good academically."
                        Definitely will pray for all of the children..
                        "As in Adam all die -- even so in Christ all will be made alive."
                        The "all" in one case could not in fairness mean less than the "all" in the other.
                        Salvation must be as universal as the fall."--
                        Hannah Whitall Smith

Comment

Please pray once more for Bill Pitser... he's in bad shape, physically, his foot is bleeding a lot now and his heart is beating irregularly again.
                          Bill will be in my prayers...
                          "As in Adam all die -- even so in Christ all will be made alive."
                          The "all" in one case could not in fairness mean less than the "all" in the other.
                          Salvation must be as universal as the fall."--
                          Hannah Whitall Smith

Comment

I'll pray for Jack. His name is on my refrigerator.

And everyone here who needs it is on mine.
                            You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

• Pray for myself to find a job. =(
                              "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

Comment

Pray for myself to find a job. =(
                                Can do...and will do.

Anything specific?
                                Something in your given field of work?
                                Career/job change?
                                sigpic

.....O LORD my God, in You I put my trust. Psalm 7:1
                                .....To You, O LORD, I lift up my soul.
                                Psalm 25:1

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~ Leo Buscaglia

The best portion of a person’s life -- are the little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love. ~ William Wordsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X