Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthew 18:6 Commentary

Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers
    (6) Whoso shall offend.—The words seem to indicate the thoughts which rise unbidden in the minds of men in proportion as they are Christ-like in character. We gaze on the innocent beauty of childhood with love and admiration. What if that beauty should be marred by the taint of evil? What if those who do the Tempter’s work should cause the “little one” to stumble and to fall?
    That a millstone were hanged about his neck.—The word for “millstone” indicates the larger stone-mill, in working which an *** was commonly employed, as distinguished from the smaller handmill of Luke 17:35. The punishment was not recognised in the Jewish law, but it was in occasional use among the Greeks (Diod. Sic. xvi. 35), and had been inflicted by Augustus (Sueton. Aug. lxvii.) in cases of special infamy. Jerome states (in a note on this passage) that it was practised in Galilee, and it is not improbable that the Romans had inflicted it upon some of the ringleaders of the insurrection headed by Judas of Galilee. Our Lord’s words, on this assumption, would come home with a special vividness to the minds of those who heard them. The infamy of offending one of the “little ones” was as great as that of those whoso crimes brought upon them this exceptional punishment. It was obviously a form of death less cruel in itself than many others, and its chief horror, both for Jews and heathen, was, probably, that it deprived the dead of all rites of burial.
    http://biblehub.com/commentaries/matthew/18-6.htm
    The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336963
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336964

Comment

• Now that it's been established that Jesus does approve of the death penalty for the child indoctrinators of the LGBTQ movement (i.e. LGBT flag waver Danoh doesn't have a clue about Matthew 18:6) and that Arthur "I am NOT a homosexual!" Brain and his pretend homosexual friend Kit the Coyote won't have a pleasant experience when they meet God on their judgment day, I couldn't help but peek into Arthur's 'misery loves company ' thread again. Besides being obsessed with me, Arthur felt the need to tell people NINE TIMES in the first 11 pages of the thread that he isn't homosexual.

I've debated many people throughout the world wide web who have defended the disgusting behavior known as homosexuality and the God hating 'gay' agenda, but NEVER have I run across someone that is so insistent on people knowing that he wants nothing to do with the behavior. Are there any psychologists out there that can help Arthur with his dilemma? I would suggest that Arthur go to a 'gay affirming' therapist, but that would go against God's teachings.

When you return to explain why you go out of your way to tell people that you don't engage in or have homosexual desires Arthur, let's talk about the lies that your UK heartthrob Stephen Fry has told.

UK homosexual/homosexual activist Stephen Fry and his child bride

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=pa5STn_9aWo
      The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.

Comment

• Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
        Now that it's been established that Jesus does approve of the death penalty for the child indoctrinators of the LGBTQ movement (i.e. LGBT flag waver Danoh doesn't have a clue about Matthew 18:6) and that Arthur "I am NOT a homosexual!" Brain and his pretend homosexual friend Kit the Coyote won't have a pleasant experience when they meet God on their judgment day, I couldn't help but peek into Arthur's 'misery loves company ' thread again. Besides being obsessed with me, Arthur felt the need to tell people NINE TIMES in the first 11 pages of the thread that he isn't homosexual.

I've debated many people throughout the world wide web who have defended the disgusting behavior known as homosexuality and the God hating 'gay' agenda, but NEVER have I run across someone that is so insistent on people knowing that he wants nothing to do with the behavior. Are there any psychologists out there that can help Arthur with his dilemma? I would suggest that Arthur go to a 'gay affirming' therapist, but that would go against God's teachings.

When you return to explain why you go out of your way to tell people that you don't engage in or have homosexual desires Arthur, let's talk about the lies that your UK heartthrob Stephen Fry has told.
        Wow, what a creeped out freak show you are. Nobody's obsessed with you but you sure have an ongoing obsession with other people. It's nobody else's fault that you are obviously a gay man with serious issues over it so you're the one with the dilemma. You've just proved it again with this load of projection. It's not a case of wanting or not wanting anything to do with homosexuality, it's about being for equal rights for people and why society should be protected from religious nutters. Deal with it and get out of that closet already. Then your dilemma will be fixed.

Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

• Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
          Wow, what a creeped out freak show you are. Nobody's obsessed with you but you sure have an ongoing obsession with other people. It's nobody else's fault that you are obviously a gay man with serious issues over it so you're the one with the dilemma. You've just proved it again with this load of projection. It's not a case of wanting or not wanting anything to do with homosexuality, it's about being for equal rights for people and why society should be protected from religious nutters. Deal with it and get out of that closet already. Then your dilemma will be fixed.

I've read and reread your post and darned if I can find your explanation as to why you vehemently tell people that you don't have homosexual desires. Do you remember when you told Wile Coyote EIGHT TIMES in one post that you weren't a homosexual?

Regarding homosexual/homosexual activist Stephen Fry:

Is it true that Fry met his 'child bride' when Fry was 42 and the lad was 12? (they likez em young).

Did you know that Stephen Fry has made several suicide attempts, one of them after he debated Pastor Solomon in Uganda? (evidently when faced with the truth about the behavior he so proudly engages in was exposed, he decided to end it all).
          https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/02/0...ic-politician/

Fry also battled prostate cancer. Were you aware that homosexual males who engage in buggery are prone to prostate cancer Arthur? (something about the trauma that the prostate takes during anal sex).

Frequent Bottoming Linked To Prostate Cancer, Study Claims
          http://www.newnownext.com/could-too-...study/10/2014/

No wonder Stephen Fry became hysterical when Pastor Solomon started talking about homosexual buggery.

Comment

I've read and reread your post and darned if I can find your explanation as to why you vehemently tell people that you don't have homosexual desires. Do you remember when you told Wile Coyote EIGHT TIMES in one post that you weren't a homosexual?

Is it true that Fry met his 'child bride' when Fry was 42 and the lad was 12? (they likez em young).

Did you know that Stephen Fry has made several suicide attempts, one of them after he debated Pastor Solomon in Uganda? (evidently when faced with the truth about the behavior he so proudly engages in was exposed, he decided to end it all).

Fry also battled prostate cancer. Were you aware that homosexual males who engage in buggery are prone to prostate cancer Arthur? (something about the trauma that the prostate takes during anal sex).

No wonder Stephen Fry became hysterical when Pastor Solomon started talking about homosexual buggery.
            No aCW, I don't but your continually creepy obsession with me and what posts I've made to other posters went beyond weird a long time ago, just like your sleazy gay innuendo about all and sundry as it is. I remember that Wile Coyote had as little respect for you as practically everyone else who's on the forum. Where it comes to Fry then prostate cancer is one of the most common in men in middle age and he's on record for saying he's not engaged in your pet little fixation of anal sex. He's also the very things you aren't: intelligent, compassionate and honest. There isn't anything on record about him ever having abused children either.

You can fantasise about me being gay as much as you want. If there is a judgement day then you'll have some explaining to do where it comes to your gay innuendo and lies etc. It's obvious on the other hand that you're homosexual because straight folk just don't do this sort of thing. So instead of smarting and thrashing about, just get out of the closet, come to terms with it as hopefully Just Tom has and live a life where you're not projecting this self loathing about.

Comment

• Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

No aCW, I don't but your continually creepy obsession with me and what posts I've made to other posters went beyond weird a long time ago, just like your sleazy gay innuendo about all and sundry as it is. I remember that Wile Coyote had as little respect for you as practically everyone else who's on the forum.
              It was a simple question Arthur which I'm certain that many of your fellow homosexual activists are interested in an answer as well:

Why do you go out of your way to point out that you don't have homosexual desires?

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

(It appears that Arthur wisely chooses not to touch my man boy love comment between Stephen Fry and a lad that is 30 years his junior, as man-boy rape love is a big part of the LGBTQ 'culture').

Where it comes to Fry then prostate cancer is one of the most common in men in middle age and he's on record for saying he's not engaged in your pet little fixation of anal sex.
              Review the video again. At the 1:00 mark Stephen Fry turned into a hysterical sissy when Pastor Solomon started talking about buggery. Obviously it hit a raw nerve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=pa5STn_9aWo

He's also the very things you aren't: intelligent, compassionate and honest. There isn't anything on record about him ever having abused children either.
              Then there's the numerous suicide attempts (have I mentioned that suicide/suicide attempts run rampant throughout the LGBTQ so-called 'community'?).

Stephen Fry: My suicide attempts
              https://metro.co.uk/2006/07/21/steph...tempts-194487/

What a miserable life to live. Why doesn't Stephen Fry cry out for Jesus?

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
                No aCW, I don't but your continually creepy obsession with me and what posts I've made to other posters went beyond weird a long time ago, just like your sleazy gay innuendo about all and sundry as it is. I remember that Wile Coyote had as little respect for you as practically everyone else who's on the forum. Where it comes to Fry then prostate cancer is one of the most common in men in middle age and he's on record for saying he's not engaged in your pet little fixation of anal sex. He's also the very things you aren't: intelligent, compassionate and honest. There isn't anything on record about him ever having abused children either.

You can fantasise about me being gay as much as you want. If there is a judgement day then you'll have some explaining to do where it comes to your gay innuendo and lies etc. It's obvious on the other hand that you're homosexual because straight folk just don't do this sort of thing. So instead of smarting and thrashing about, just get out of the closet, come to terms with it as hopefully Just Tom has and live a life where you're not projecting this self loathing about.
                Don't let him fool you Arthur, he admitted to me many times that he doesn't find women sexually attractive.
                "Repubs must not allow [The President] to subvert the Constitution of the US for his own benefit & because he is unable to negotiate w/ Congress," Donald Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit the Coyote View Post
                  Don't let him fool you Arthur, he admitted to me many times that he doesn't find women sexually attractive.
                  Well, not that that would come as a surprise to...anybody...but have you got any quotes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
                    Well, not that that would come as a surprise to...anybody...but have you got any quotes?
                    I'll look for them, basically anytime we discussed attractions and I asked about how he reacted to seeing a pretty woman on the street he would respond with some comment implying that all he thought about was God's workmanship.
                    "Repubs must not allow [The President] to subvert the Constitution of the US for his own benefit & because he is unable to negotiate w/ Congress," Donald Trump

Comment

It was a simple question Arthur which I'm certain that many of your fellow homosexual activists are interested in an answer as well:

Why do you go out of your way to point out that you don't have homosexual desires?
                      I don't, it's just that you're a homosexual man with an obsession over other people being gay which stems back to part one. At first it seemed odd but as it progressed it became more and more obvious. As has been explained to you numerous times, nobody has anything to fear or lose by admitting they had homosexual attractions if that happened to be the case, including me. On the other hand, straight men would not invent fevered scenarios about other posters having late night trysts and the like as you have and still do. You've outed yourself in all but name only and it's all on you.

Review the video again. At the 1:00 mark Stephen Fry turned into a hysterical sissy when Pastor Solomon started talking about buggery. Obviously it hit a raw nerve.
                      I saw the whole program and the pastor was clueless, like most zealots. Of course, your fixation on that particular act is hardly surprising.

Then there's the numerous suicide attempts (have I mentioned that suicide/suicide attempts run rampant throughout the LGBTQ so-called 'community'?).

Depression is rampant across society at large and if you were clued up you'd realize just how many people struggle with it at some point in their lives.

Comment

• Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I don't,
                        EIGHT TIMES in one post Aar...ahem...Arthur. NINE TIMES in the first 11 pages of your misery loves company thread. The evidence speaks for itself.

...it's just that you're a homosexual man with an obsession over other people being gay which stems back to part one.
                        Poor Arthur, accusing people of being what he refuses to admit that he is. Again, I would recommend finding a therapist for you that embraces homosexuality, but those therapists are liars and only bring physical, psychological and spiritual harm to their clients.

I saw the whole program and the pastor was clueless, like most zealots. Of course, your fixation on that particular act is hardly surprising.
                        Did the hysterical sissy who most definitely doesn't want to identified with anal sex mention in his documentary that amongst other things foreign homosexuals would go into Uganda and recruit chidlren?

"The President of Uganda, Yoweri Museveni, says that Clinton spoke to him for 45 minutes about the proposed legislation, which hasn’t even been the subject of hearings by the parliament. Museveni, who rules over a conservative East African country that is 85 percent Christian, said that he told Clinton that the bill will be considered by the appropriate authorities and that he had heard that homosexuals come from Europe and recruit young people using money. He said that Mrs. Clinton agreed that such practices constituted sexual exploitation."

…"George Oundo, a former homosexual, has confessed that he recruited school children into homosexuality as part of a program funded by foreign interests and operating in Uganda under the cover of a group called Sexual Minorities Uganda.
                        The United Nations has been caught distributing a pamphlet encouraging homosexuality among teenagers."

https://www.aim.org/aim-column/homos...target-uganda/

They likez em young.

Depression is rampant across society at large and if you were clued up you'd realize just how many people struggle with it at some point in their lives.
                        I'm well aware of the amount of people that struggle with bi-polar disorder and depression, some of them are followers of Christ. However, that doesn't change the fact that Stephen Fry proudly engages in a behavior that is high risk when it comes to suicide.

Males in the United States are more likely to take their own life at nearly four times the rate of females and represent 79% of all U.S. suicides. Suicide is the seventh leading cause of death for males in the United States. Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men are at even greater risk for suicide attempts...
                        https://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/suicid...prevention.htm

Comment

• Question for you: Society still generally accepts that it is bad and wrong for a husband or wife to screw around on their spouse, and religiously speaking it is also a sin. Would you make it a crime and throw people in jail for having an affair?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit the Coyote View Post
                            Oh look, it's the Sears catalogue men's underwear fantasy boy that has returned to the thread to smear someone who stands for decency.

You'll have to do better than that Mr. pretend homosexual, as you're an amateur when it comes to smears.

What Arthur's fellow child indoctrinator is talking about is this: For those who have followed this thread they'll recall that I've told the story about what my Pastor says when he see's a beautiful woman but doesn't want to allow his mind to wander into immoral territory.

"Good job God!"

Comment

• Originally posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
                              Question for you: Society still generally accepts that it is bad and wrong for a husband or wife to screw around on their spouse, and religiously speaking it is also a sin. Would you make it a crime and throw people in jail for having an affair?
                              So you're asking me if a behavior (adultery) that destroys marriages, families and lives should be illegal?

Comment

EIGHT TIMES in one post Aar...ahem...Arthur. NINE TIMES in the first 11 pages of your misery loves company thread. The evidence speaks for itself.
                                The evidence certainly does, that being that you're an obsessive homosexual man that goes searching out and tallies up posts in a very creepy and projecting manner. A lot of the times I've brought my own orientation into a conversation is where I've had to point out to silly, closeted folk that I'm not interested in men or in context in relation to the subject at hand.

Poor Arthur, accusing people of being what he refuses to admit that he is. Again, I would recommend finding a therapist for you that embraces homosexuality, but those therapists are liars and only bring physical, psychological and spiritual harm to their clients.
                                It's not an accusation, it's an observation. If you were a straight man you wouldn't be so obsessed to the point of distraction with homosexual men and certain sexual acts. You wouldn't invent some of the most bizarre and fevered homosexual innuendo about other posters, to the point where it's gotten you the boot on multiple occasions. You wouldn't be so desperate for other men to be gay on your blog. None of that is normal behaviour for a heterosexual man at all but it is the kind of behaviour indicative of a homosexual man struggling to admit it to himself. Just Tom was east to spot in that regard and so are you.

See, as before, there's no reason why anyone would be afraid to admit being gay because what would you do about it? We both know that the answer would be nothing as all you have is an obsessive blog that nobody takes seriously and the real world moves on regardless.

Did the hysterical sissy who most definitely doesn't want to identified with anal sex mention in his documentary that amongst other things foreign homosexuals would go into Uganda and recruit chidlren?
                                The pastor was the one who was unhinged and Fry merely pointed out how bizarre it was that zealots are so hung up on a certain act that and many other gay men don't indulge in.

"The President of Uganda, Yoweri Museveni, says that Clinton spoke to him for 45 minutes about the proposed legislation, which hasn’t even been the subject of hearings by the parliament. Museveni, who rules over a conservative East African country that is 85 percent Christian, said that he told Clinton that the bill will be considered by the appropriate authorities and that he had heard that homosexuals come from Europe and recruit young people using money. He said that Mrs. Clinton agreed that such practices constituted sexual exploitation."

Where it comes to children then all should exploitation and trafficking should be stamped on. Uganda's regime is pathetic.

…"George Oundo, a former homosexual, has confessed that he recruited school children into homosexuality as part of a program funded by foreign interests and operating in Uganda under the cover of a group called Sexual Minorities Uganda.
                                The United Nations has been caught distributing a pamphlet encouraging homosexuality among teenagers."
                                And the usual propaganda...

I'm well aware of the amount of people that struggle with bi-polar disorder and depression, some of them are followers of Christ. However, that doesn't change the fact that Stephen Fry proudly engages in a behavior that is high risk when it comes to suicide.
                                He's neither proud of being gay or otherwise. He simply is.

Comment

Working...
                                X