Trump's Position On Abortion

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Trump’s history of flippant misogyny

In Thursday night’s debate, moderator Kelly reprised other Trump comments. “You’ve called women you don’t like fat pigs, dogs, slobs, and disgusting animals,’” she said.

How about a mother that needed to pump breast milk for her 3 month old daughter?

Last month, The New York Times reported that Trump had a meltdown during a deposition when a lawyer requested a brief break from the proceedings to pump breast milk.

“When the lawyer, Elizabeth Beck, asked for a medical break, Mr. Trump and his lawyers objected, demanding that the deposition continue. Ms. Beck said it was urgent—she needed to pump breast milk for her 3-month-old daughter, and she took the pump out to make a point,” wrote the Times. “Mr. Trump erupted. ‘You’re disgusting,’ he told Ms. Beck, in a remark that is not disputed by either side. He then walked out of the room, ending the testimony for the day.”
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...gyny-from-rosie-o-donnell-to-megyn-kelly.html

Trump doesn't take jive, and he doesn't talk where nobody has said anything against him.
Keep acting like a bunch of snowflakes- make the election easy, you see.
Why bring CLinton to a wheelchair to deny the inevitable :thumb:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Trump’s history of flippant misogyny

In Thursday night’s debate, moderator Kelly reprised other Trump comments. “You’ve called women you don’t like fat pigs, dogs, slobs, and disgusting animals,’”.........

Off-topic. You seem to have a problem with thread topics. The thread topic is: Trump's Position On Abortion.

"National Right to Life" is the nation's oldest & largest pro-life organization. Here is their paper on the candidates: http://www.nrlc.org/uploads/2016POTUScomparison.pdf

CqyEvhHUAAAAvlE.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
“When the lawyer, Elizabeth Beck, asked for a medical break, Mr. Trump and his lawyers objected, demanding that the deposition continue. Ms. Beck said it was urgent—she needed to pump breast milk for her 3-month-old daughter, and she took the pump out to make a point,” wrote the Times. “Mr. Trump erupted. ‘You’re disgusting,’ he told Ms. Beck, in a remark that is not disputed by either side. He then walked out of the room, ending the testimony for the day.”
http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...gyn-kelly.html
Trump doesn't take jive, and he doesn't talk where nobody has said anything against him.
Keep acting like a bunch of snowflakes- make the election easy, you see.
Why bring CLinton to a wheelchair to deny the inevitable

This woman only wanted to pump milk for her 3 month old baby, yet Donald Trump called her "disgusting" and stormed out of the room like a 2 year old having a temper tantrum.

CcMZ9BxUYAEvPwG.jpg:large

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Off-topic. You seem to have a problem with thread topics. The thread topic is: Trump's Position On Abortion.

"National Right to Life" is the nation's oldest & largest pro-life organization.

I was just pointing out to Crucible, who is a Trump supporter and pro abortion, that Donald Trump is a woman hater.

I'm well aware of NRTL's support of Donald Trump. They also supported Mitt Romney in the last Presidential election, who unlike Donald Trump, wasn't an outspoken defender of our nation's leading abortion provider:

Planned Parenthood.

Did your link mention that Trump on numerous occasions has defended Planned Parenthood?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
on november 8, one of the following will be elected president:

trump

hillary

y'all can be a hillary supporter like acw and chrys, or you can be a hillary opposer

like me :)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

trump

hillary

y'all can be a hillary supporter like acw and chrys, or you can be a hillary opposer

Actually, if people who believe in decency were to vote for a pro life candidate, someone like the Constitution Party's Darrell Castle, neither pro abortionist Donald Trump nor pro abortionist Hillary Clinton would be President.

How come you're voting for a candidate that says "Planned Parenthood does very good work"?

ok doser

Actually, if people who believe in decency were to vote for a pro life candidate, someone like the Constitution Party's Darrell Castle, neither pro abortionist Donald Trump nor pro abortionist Hillary Clinton would be President.

this is not a possibility

to believe that it is shows that you are delusional

trump

hillary

musterion

to believe that it is shows that you are delusional

trump

hillary

Never argue with magical thinking. You live up around Canadia, you oughtta know that.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Actually, if people who believe in decency were to vote for a pro life candidate, someone like the Constitution Party's Darrell Castle, neither pro abortionist Donald Trump nor pro abortionist Hillary Clinton would be President

Please note that when I was talking about people who believe in decency, I wasn't talking about you or Catfish Crusader.

That being said: It's not only a possibility for me, it's a reality that I won't be voting for a pro abortion candidate like Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton.

I must have missed your answer as to why you are voting for a candidate who incessantly defends our nation's #1 abortion provider:

Planned Parenthood.

ok doser

Please note that when I was talking about people who believe in decency, I wasn't talking about you or Catfish Crusader.

doesn't matter who you were talking about

if you believe anybody other than trump or hillary is gonna be elected prez in november, you're delusional

trump

hillary

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
doesn't matter who you were talking about

if you believe anybody other than trump or hillary is gonna be elected prez in november, you're delusional

trump

hillary

I must have missed your explanation as to why you're voting for one of the two pro abortion candidates when you claim to be pro life (I know res isn't pro life, but let's pretend for a second that he is).

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
This woman only wanted to pump milk for her 3 month old baby, yet Donald Trump called her "disgusting" and stormed out of the room like a 2 year old having a temper tantrum.

In the middle of a deposition, you formally express that you need to pump breast milk. Yeah, there's definitely not anything shady about that :rolleyes:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I must have missed your explanation as to why you're voting for a pro abortion candidate...

nah - you dint miss it, you're just ignoring it

go right ahead, acw - do all you can to ensure that hillary wins the election

I am. I don't want a liberal to represent a conservative Party.

Since I missed it in your 4 or 5 previous anal retentive posts, tell me again why you're voting for a candidate that just loves Planned Parenthood.