Y is it OK for Blacks to be racist but not Whites?

resodko

BANNED
Banned
A white student union would be redundant since whites have been and are still the majority in most locations in the US. That's assumed from the start with a majority group. One day if white people are ever the minority, then we can have whitey groups.

what is the purpose of a student union?

in what way is a black student union fulfilling that purpose that a non-specific union doesn't?

republicanchick

It exists already. It's called life as we know it. :plain:

right. Then how come some of us Whiteys are POOR.

In a sense i choose to be somewhat poor b/c i feel that's what Jesus requires. But still, some are even poorer than i am and not necessarily by choice. And they are... UNBELIEAVABLE, i know... but White..

and some Whites have experienced a LOT of discrimination... by Blacks, by the fact they are Catholic... yeh, i know a lot about that last one..

Blacks (some) act like they are the only ones who have ever been oppressed or opposed or discriminated against

what about the unborn (age discrimination) who are given the death penalty?

____

Caledvwlch

are you really Black? Your avatar... well, i always think the poster looks like the avatar, at least somehwat

o_brother_pardoned-153.jpg

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
right. Then how come some of us Whiteys are POOR.

In a sense i choose to be somewhat poor b/c i feel that's what Jesus requires. But still, some are even poorer than i am and not necessarily by choice. And they are... UNBELIEAVABLE, i know... but White..

and some Whites have experienced a LOT of discrimination... by Blacks, by the fact they are Catholic... yeh, i know a lot about that last one..

Blacks (some) act like they are the only ones who have ever been oppressed or opposed or discriminated against

what about the unborn (age discrimination) who are given the death penalty?

Okay. Some blacks are racist. Those who use terms such as *whitey* sound completely ignorant.

Why wouldn't you encourage people to be better than that?

resodko

BANNED
Banned
The sad reality is that "black," Hispanic and Asian Americans consistently vote for the Democrats because they view the Republicans as only interested in promoting the best interests of "whites," men and big business.

By 2050 those 3 visible minority groups will constitute the majority in America and it will be interesting to see to what extremes the "white" minority is willing to go to cling to power.

so white becomes "minority" because you choose to group black, hispanic and asian together? :chuckle:

whaddya got against indians?

republicanchick

I've observed that Blacks who get along with Whites are successful in life (success being defined as: having a normal, healthy life more/less)

Those who are bitter about slavery a(and the fact that Blacks sometimes still have a harder time..) are usually either dirt poor

or filthy rich like Sharpton.. But then, he is wealthy b/c he is infamous..

___

Quetzal

I've observed that Blacks who get along with Whites are successful in life (success being defined as: having a normal, healthy life more/less)

Those who are bitter about slavery a(and the fact that Blacks sometimes still have a harder time..) are usually either dirt poor

___
Do your observations have any correlation with reality, what do you base this observation on? What do you see?

shagster01

___

Why do "blacks sometimes still have a harder time?"