Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y is it OK for Blacks to be racist but not Whites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've observed that Blacks who get along with Whites are successful in life (success being defined as: having a normal, healthy life more/less)

Those who are bitter about slavery a(and the fact that Blacks sometimes still have a harder time..) are usually either dirt poor

or filthy rich like Sharpton.. But then, he is wealthy b/c he is infamous..

___

Comment

Originally posted by republicanchick View Post
      I've observed that Blacks who get along with Whites are successful in life (success being defined as: having a normal, healthy life more/less)

Those who are bitter about slavery a(and the fact that Blacks sometimes still have a harder time..) are usually either dirt poor

___
      Do your observations have any correlation with reality, what do you base this observation on? What do you see?
      -Q
      "The Man. The Myth. The Legend!"

Comment

___
        Why do "blacks sometimes still have a harder time?"
        Having the right to do something does not automatically make it the right thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by shagster01 View Post
          Why do "blacks sometimes still have a harder time?"
          why do I have a hard time?

why do people always imply it is only Blacks who "have a hard time"

get freaking real.

Comment

why do I have a hard time?

why do people always imply it is only Blacks who "have a hard time"

get freaking real.
            I quoted you. If you feel that's implied then go look in mirror to answer your question.
            Having the right to do something does not automatically make it the right thing to do.

Comment

Working...
            X