Is there any way to get Republicanchick to go away?

Cam

Anything that might be an interesting thread quickly gets pushed off the front page. Such an individual, she thinks everybody wants her opinion on everything.

There could be a rule limiting how often we start threads. Maybe everybody is cool with how many threads she starts? Maybe the mods are cool with how many threads she starts?

Before you say anything, I'm not the most popular guy here, But, I don't constantly start new threads so you know what I think about every headline, either.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
FTR- she started 20 of the 50 threads on the front page.

It is annoying at times...maybe she should be encouraged to use the chat box for 1 liner opinions & passing thoughts, every thought does not deserve a thread I have to agree Cam.

alwight

Perhaps there is a Democratchick out there somewhere, they could cancel each other out, just like matter and antimatter? :idea:

Jose Fly

I think she fits in with most of the other Christians at ToL perfectly. She doesn't stand out as any different to me at all.

Cam

It is annoying at times...maybe she should be encouraged to use the chat box for 1 liner opinions & passing thoughts, every thought does not deserve a thread I have to agree Cam.

Thank you. I know you could have come back at me for my unpopular and confrontational posting.

Every thought that comes to mind doesn't have to be a thread- "my husband wants me to pick up some cereal"

shagster01

To use the chat box she'd have to subscribe. And as frequently as she creates new accounts here that would cost her a small fortune.

zoo22

I think the Democrats should fund TV+Radio political commentary shows with her as the host and aCW as her sidekick. If I were in charge of media strategy for the Democrats, that would be my first order of business. Just put them front and center, doing exactly what they do, representing the right wing. Knight does a pretty good job of showcasing her (and aCW's wacky gay parade hijinks), but really, TOL just doesn't give her nearly enough exposure.

Last edited:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Anything that might be an interesting thread quickly gets pushed off the front page. Such an individual, she thinks everybody wants her opinion on everything.

There could be a rule limiting how often we start threads. Maybe everybody is cool with how many threads she starts? Maybe the mods are cool with how many threads she starts?

Before you say anything, I'm not the most popular guy here, But, I don't constantly start new threads so you know what I think about every headline, either.
Headline news is relevant and topical. It's the best source of new-thread material. If you don't like herhaving her name on all the threads, encourage others to start pulling their weight with useful conversation starters. :thumb:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I think the Democrats should fund TV+Radio political commentary shows with her as the host and aCW as her sidekick. If I were in charge of media strategy for the Democrats, that would be my first order of business. Just put them front and center, doing exactly what they do, representing the right wing. Knight does a pretty good job of showcasing her (and aCW's whacky gay parade hijinks), but really, TOL just doesn't give her nearly enough exposure.

I see your point
but
I will remain a republican catholic in spite of her

Cam

Headline news is relevant and topical. It's the best source of new-thread material. If you don't like herhaving her name on all the threads, encourage others to start pulling their weight with useful conversation starters. :thumb:

There's one vote for 'we appreciate Republicanchick!'

Morpheus

there is no being rid of her when she wants to post, as she has 3 accounts that I know of..

;)

republicanchick
TruthSetsFree
thechurchlady
coulter4president
otayOtay
Crusader5
logical1

Like toenail fungus, she's nearly impossible to get rid of. Just when you think you've begun to get it under control it jumps to another piggy and grows into a thick, crumbly mess again. Before you known it it/she has completely taken over and you start thinking that ripping your nails out at the roots would be worth it if would make it/she go away.

toenailfungus.jpg

OUCH!

Is she gone yet?​