LA doctor says hydroxychloroquine treatment cures coronavirus in 8 to 12 hours.

Arthur Brain

I hope he continues to give press briefings. So does the rest of the UK, I think.
It's like going to the Chamber of Horrors at Madame Tussauds. You don't want to see but you just have to look......

Been there and it was pretty graphic and one exhibit was a car crash back then...

He's going to have to at some point because he can't hide away from this. He's going to have to answer pointed questions not only in relation to his latest lunacy but in regards to the ongoing.

Arthur Brain

Your English Diction is all ahhoooo.
Arthur Brain was discussing what a single person is saying and doing.
Of course that is a form of 'ad Hominem'.
duh..... :rotfl:

Eh, if he wants to waste his time with his usual then let him get on with it. It got beyond boring for me a while ago, hence ignore.

way 2 go

So, your idea of "facts" is to listen to this guy? And you go on about MSM and the like? There's some irony right there.
Steve Crowder provides facts from the "horses mouth" to quote you
you can fact check him if you want but you don't want to listen to Steve Crowder

so why don't you want to listen to Steve Crowder ?
is it that he provides facts that go against what you believe ?
You have gotta be kidding. It's all over the net how he's changed tune once the numbers went up. It's been posted here often enough as well.
so it should be easy for you to provide proof that we can fact check.

you suggest without evidence that the things that are The Presidents responsibilities have been out of control and he has changed his tune , proof ?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
what is your problem with Steve Crowder ,is it that he provides facts that go against what you believe ?

you suggest without evidence that the things that are The Presidents responsibilities have been out of control and he has changed his tune , proof ?

So, your idea of "facts" is to listen to this guy? And you go on about MSM and the like? There's some irony right there.

You have gotta be kidding. It's all over the net how he's changed tune once the numbers went up. It's been posted here often enough as well.

way 2 go

:sigh:

told ya

artie is impervious to facts - his mind is made up

to my disbelief I encountered one like him a couple of months ago on FB - he was still convinced of the lie of the Nathan Philips fiasco, the "smirk heard round the world" - he was still calling for the heads (literally) of the Covington kids, and no amount of proof, videos, Factcheck, Politifact, Snopes, etc was going to dissuade him

artie and eider and jgarden are cut from the same cloth

ok doser

artie reminds me of this poor emotional deluded angry young woman - meltdown at 13:45 - unable to deal with facts and reason, she has only emotion to fall back on:

Arthur Brain

Steve Crowder provides facts from the "horses mouth" to quote you
you can fact check him if you want but you don't want to listen to Steve Crowder

so why don't you want to listen to Steve Crowder ?
is it that he provides facts that go against what you believe ?

I listened to some of that podcast you linked to earlier. There's no "efficacy" where it comes to hydroxychloroquine at all. He's just loud mouthed bluster so kinda fitting where it comes to Trump and when was the last time Trump championed it? Facts? Hmm, nope.

so it should be easy for you to provide proof that we can fact check.

Right from the horses mouth:

But hey, it's all media spin, right?

ok doser

I listened to some of that podcast you linked to earlier. There's no "efficacy" where it comes to hydroxychloroquine at all. He's just loud mouthed bluster so kinda fitting where it comes to Trump and when was the last time Trump championed it? Facts? Hmm, nope.

Seriously, a Youtube clip again?Is that where you get your "news" from?

eider

Eh, if he wants to waste his time with his usual then let him get on with it. It got beyond boring for me a while ago, hence ignore.

I don't actually press the buttons but, 'yes', I need to have a breather from the furious and staccato postings...... they happen when some folks are in melt-down. I'm taking a long pause for a few days.

Our figures aren't much to talk about, really. I know that they have leveled off but that's only the hospital tab.
We surely dropped the ball with the Warden, Car and Nursing Homes.

I had a shock this pm, came back from Sainsbury's on the bike and as I sat down for a tea my throat swelled up..... just like that. Really scratchy feeling and swelling. But my wife checked with torch and mirror, told me to gargle (not with Lysol, BTW !! ) and I watched television quietly for the rest of this evening. It's subsiding now and she reckons that an insect was drawn in with my breathing and then stung or bit me. Everything that happens is a bit scary just now. :)

ok doser

I don't actually press the buttons but, 'yes', I need to have a breather from the furious and staccato postings...... they happen when some folks are in melt-down ...

It's good that you recognize that you're having a meltdown, something that was apparent this morning when you made seven posts in a half hour. Even better that you recognize the need to step away and calm down.

Be well, my retarded little monkey friend :wave2:

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

I don't actually press the buttons but, 'yes', I need to have a breather from the furious and staccato postings...... they happen when some folks are in melt-down. I'm taking a long pause for a few days.

Our figures aren't much to talk about, really. I know that they have leveled off but that's only the hospital tab.
We surely dropped the ball with the Warden, Car and Nursing Homes.

I had a shock this pm, came back from Sainsbury's on the bike and as I sat down for a tea my throat swelled up..... just like that. Really scratchy feeling and swelling. But my wife checked with torch and mirror, told me to gargle (not with Lysol, BTW !! ) and I watched television quietly for the rest of this evening. It's subsiding now and she reckons that an insect was drawn in with my breathing and then stung or bit me. Everything that happens is a bit scary just now. :)

Hey, keep tabs on that Eider. It's probably nothing serious and I'm glad it's subsiding but if it starts swelling again and other symptoms ensue then don't hesitate to contact medical services.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Toyota came up with the idea of just in time delivery and it used everywhere now , warehousing cost money
its easy to cut from budgets but its like driving a car without insurance if something goes wrong you're screwed.

"The national shortage of N95 respirator masks can be traced back to 2009 after the H1N1 swine flu pandemic, when the Obama administration was advised to replenish a national stockpile but did not, according to reports from Bloomberg News and the Los Angeles Times."

"We rate this claim TRUE because it is supported by our research. There is no indication that the Obama administration took significant steps to replenish the supply of N95 masks in the Strategic National Stockpile after it was depleted from repeated crises. Calls for action came from experts at the time concerned for the country’s ability to respond to future serious pandemics. Such recommendations were, for whatever reason, not heeded."
THE HYPOCRISY - the Trump Administration awash with 29 million doses of hydroxychyloroquine purchased based on Dr. Donald's medical opinion that "what do you have to lose" - countered by the FDA expressed concern for its seriously side effects!

After 3 1/2 years in office, this President is still shifting the blame for his Administration's total lack of preparation onto the Obama Administration, the WHO and the Governors for not maintaining the adequate supplies of medical supplies - despite his repeated assertions that:

- there was absolutely nothing to worry about
- this was all part of of a "hoax" in an election year invented by the Democrats
- the Trump Administration had isolated cases under control
- airport screening and travel bans would provide a "firewall" to limit the spread
- millions of tests will be available next week. next week, next week ........
- anyone requesting a test will be given one .......
- the President is "calling the shots" irrespective of the Constitution
- the President is "calling the shots" but he is delegating that authority to the Governors
- it will all miraculously disappear in April
- this will all be behind us by Easter
- "miracle cures" like hydroxychyloroquine, injecting disinfectants, ultra-violet light, heat

To mask the Trump Administration's lack of preparation, this President simply shifted the responsibility for competing for a dwindling world supply of ventilators and PPEs onto the backs of individuals states and territories, but they can all take comfort in having unlimited access to millions of hydroxychyloroquine tablets prescribed by Dr. Donald, that his own FDA doesn't want them to use!

Last edited:

way 2 go

none , really ?

The President explains it for you starting at 7:15 of the video

way 2 go

THE HYPOCRISY - the Trump Administration awash with 29 million doses of hydroxychloroquine, that they purchased that the FDA has expressed seriously concerned its side effects,
hydroxychloroquine is cheap and has been approved drug since 1955

but after 3 1/2 years is still blaming the Obama Administration for not maintaining the supply of PPEs like N95 masks!
This President has downloaded the responsibility for competing for a dwindling supply of PPEs onto the backs of individuals states and territories,

obama did not resupply , calafornia under the governator had a supply of PPE but it was cut from the budget by the next guy

but they have unlimited access to millions of hydroxychyloroquine tablets prescribed by Dr. Donald that his own FDA doesn't want them to use!
proof of "FDA doesn't want them to use" ?

plenty of hydroxychloroquine testing going on.

way 2 go

Oh, okay. Yeah, Trump's great. He do no wrong.

:thumb:
you suggest without evidence that the things that are The Presidents responsibilities have been out of control
and provided no proof.

he has changed his tune , proof ?

you provide proof of The President continually being hopeful .