LA doctor says hydroxychloroquine treatment cures coronavirus in 8 to 12 hours.

Gary K

Banned
You don't get to decide how much interest the world does or does not take in your Presidents.

Your very eccentric refusal to have a TV in your home is just very very strange since you do have masses of other IT and media equipment.

Do you live alone now? I'm guessing that you do.
It begins to look as if you are a real oddball, imo.

ok doser

Do you read much science fiction, and especially science fiction like Aldous Huxley, Ray Bradbury, and George Orwell? How dare you be without a mind control box in your house. That makes you a very suspicious and odd person indeed.

Did you ever really think you'd actually live out the reality of what those guys wrote about in their fiction?

eider

ok doser

Do you read much science fiction, and especially science fiction like Aldous Huxley, Ray Bradbury, and George Orwell? How dare you be without a mind control box in your house. That makes you a very suspicious and odd person indeed.

Did you ever really think you'd actually live out the reality of what those guys wrote about in their fiction?

I have read two of those authors.
And so somebody has convinced you that television programs, all and any television programs are totally focused upon mind control, but no other forms of media?

Why does your President go on television so much? Do you think he is in to mind control? No? Well then!
Ergo, television, like any other kind of communication, can be good or bad........ you just need the brains to be able to distinguish.

Arthur Brain

good question the peer reviewed results of Hydroxychloroquine are not out yet .

are you wanting Hydroxychloroquine to fail ?

Actually, there's a number of findings that aren't favourable. Why else do you suppose Trump hasn't bleated on about it recently? I'd rather a cure is found ASAP, whatever it is. Stuff that doesn't work helps nobody.

Arthur Brain

I clicked on that video as copied in your post.
It cannot be worth it...... sitting or standing on that stage with Trump.
Any day-by-day employment is worth much more than that.
She'll know that by now.

Surprise surprise, Trump walks out of the following briefing after "disinfectantgate" after 22 minutes. He's still claiming that he was being sarcastic but then admits government officials were exploring the idea. Can't make this stuff up.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ronavirus-briefing-disinfectant-disaster.html

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... you write off half of humanity as retarded...

no, i note that half of my countrymen are retarded and I've supported that with evidence, which you ignored of course

and i don't write them off - retarded or not, I still think they deserve clean water and safe food, a roof over their heads, public schools in which to educate their children, meaningful jobs to enrich their lives, etc...

ok doser

ok doser

Not reading a lot the past couple years - I have read Huxley and Orwell, all of Bradbury, Asimov, Heinlien, a smattering of others. When Kissinger's On China came out I gave it a read and enjoyed it enough that I sought out and read all of his works - enjoyed them all, but found A World Restored: Metternich, Castlereagh and the Problems of Peace 1812-1822 a tough slog - it was not originally a literary work, and I had to do a lot of research to fill my gaps in knowledge about the Napoleonic wars, the French Revolution, etc, which led me to Carlyle and then through a circuitous route, Churchill. Read all of Churchill's works. This was all in the past seven years, up to about a year and a half ago. Burned out on reading for the moment. :eek:

ok doser

Surprise surprise, Trump walks out of the following briefing after "disinfectantgate" after 22 minutes.

Do you blame him?

Silly question. Of course you do. You blame him for anything he does or doesn't do.

He's still claiming that he was being sarcastic

OK

but then admits government officials were exploring the idea.

OK

Can't make this stuff up.

OK

There now - you've had your emotional "orangemanbad" rant for the morning. Do you feel better?

Why don't you get your binky and have a nice nap?

ok doser

I clicked on that video as copied in your post.
It cannot be worth it...... sitting or standing on that stage with Trump.
Any day-by-day employment is worth much more than that.
She'll know that by now.

what a perfect display of tribalism

to which you will, of course, be blind :chuckle:

Gary K

Banned
I have read two of those authors.
And so somebody has convinced you that television programs, all and any television programs are totally focused upon mind control, but no other forms of media?

Why does your President go on television so much? Do you think he is in to mind control? No? Well then!
Ergo, television, like any other kind of communication, can be good or bad........ you just need the brains to be able to distinguish.

TV has been proven to be a mind control tool. Yes, there are other mind control tools, but the most prevalent one in the world is TV. It shuts down the conscious mind of regular TV watchers in 30 seconds of watching it which allows messaging to be directly implanted within the subconscious mind. Putting messaging directly into the subconscious affects a person in ways they cannot recognize. Those messages planted there can change a person's morality, political beliefs, their views of the world, etc.... In other words they can entirely control the person's life without the person having a clue as to what is happening to them. They believe their beliefs are all their own when they are not. They are beliefs implanted by outside forces.

Your assertion about Trump is pretty funny. The media, the mind controllers who determine what you will see, always criticize everything Trump says and does. They twist it until it has no relationship whatsoever to what Trump actually said. And they surround his appearances with with vast amounts of messaging telling people to not believe anything Trump says. And you're claiming Trump is practicing mind control? The amount of messaging he gets out is not a patch on what the media puts out. They are the ones with by far the most mind control messaging.

I avoid the TV and do my own research thus I see the lies they put out. Those who regularly watch TV programming are very susceptible to their implanted beliefs.

That you buy into the messaging of the media so fully says just how much they have planted in your subconscious. As I don't watch TV or movies, and read my news I don't get near the amount of subconscious messaging that those of you who watch TV on a regular basis get. That means I don't get messaging from Trump either. Thus my beliefs are my own built of through decades of reading and study. While you tv watchers are being daily fed messages from people who do not wish you well and distort reality to a large degree.

Thanks, but no thanks, to the world of mind control. I prefer reality by far.

eider

no, i note that half of my countrymen are retarded and I've supported that with evidence, which you ignored of course

and i don't write them off - retarded or not, I still think they deserve clean water and safe food, a roof over their heads, public schools in which to educate their children, meaningful jobs to enrich their lives, etc...

What they deserve is freedom from such bigotry as yours.

Gary K

Banned
Not reading a lot the past couple years - I have read Huxley and Orwell, all of Bradbury, Asimov, Heinlien, a smattering of others. When Kissinger's On China came out I gave it a read and enjoyed it enough that I sought out and read all of his works - enjoyed them all, but found A World Restored: Metternich, Castlereagh and the Problems of Peace 1812-1822 a tough slog - it was not originally a literary work, and I had to do a lot of research to fill my gaps in knowledge about the Napoleonic wars, the French Revolution, etc, which led me to Carlyle and then through a circuitous route, Churchill. Read all of Churchill's works. This was all in the past seven years, up to about a year and a half ago. Burned out on reading for the moment. :eek:

Most of my reading is material that came out in the past. A lot of it was written in the 1700s through the very early 1900s before copyright laws became nuts. I occasionally buy current authors though. I think I've bought something like 50 books in the last 3 years with authors like David Horowitz, G. Edward Griffin, Thomas Sowell, James Perloff, Louis L'amour, Elmer Kelton, Walter E. Williams, and others. I like to occasionally indulge in historical novels and Kelton and L'amour write very good ones. They were both very good researchers and put a lot of historical fact into their writing.

I think I've also read pretty much everything Churchill wrote but am not positive. He was a really talented writer and I like his books. I got all my books of his through two places: Project Gutenberg and the Online Library of Liberty.

I've also read everything Heinlein wrote but that was decades ago as I've stopped reading science fiction as it is damaging to my walk with God.

ok doser

Burned out on reading for the moment. :eek:

Just remembered why - I was laid up for a couple of months with a broken back three years ago - couldn't do much other than read - burned through all of Silva's works and Lee Child's among many others

ok doser

No no........ I think you Trumpophiles are desperate for him to look competent .....

I wanted to revisit this staggering display of hypocrisy from the fellow who posted:

... in a national emergency I'm supporting the PM totally.

Calling me a Trumpophile is just about as retarded as you can get, but no more than I've come to expect from eider. I don't like Trump. I didn't like him when he was a NYC real estate mogul in the late 70's and early 80's getting national attention - he personified much of what I disliked (and still do) about NYC - brash, loud, overconfident, self-absorbed - the very model for what the Europeans call "the ugly American". I was repulsed by his forays into professional wrestling and reality TV. I supported him in 2016 as the only viable candidate who could prevent a fifth Clinton/Obama term of office.

If given the opportunity to spend an hour with him alone, I would decline. Same as with Obama. Same as with Clinton (both). I'd enjoy spending that hour with GW, perhaps on a bassboat. His dad too.

But ... in a national emergency I'm supporting the President totally.

Now where have I heard that before? :think:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It looks like the world might be spared two hour Trump briefings in the near future as it seems that his advisers may have convinced him that he'll only do more damage to himself than good. After the recent debacle, maybe even Trump has the sense to realize he's made an utter clown of himself this time.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/debacle-tr...130714733.html

He's been slipping in the polls because of these coronavirus briefings. Trump was hosting these briefings because with the pandemic he can't hold campaign rallies. Trump knows nothing about medicine, whether mainstream or alternative, so he has no reason to host these briefings except that he wants to hog the spotlight for himself and play to his base by calling reporters "fake news" every day. But now his own stupidity is starting to backfire on him.