WE CANNOT LET THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF

God's Truth

Question:-
Can anybody write to other members like the above?
Is that alright on TOL?

You get told by other members that you are retarded? So what do you think? You think I was too rough saying that I believe someone is a fake Christian?

eider

You get told by other members that you are retarded? So what do you think? You think I was too rough saying that I believe someone is a fake Christian?

....and you tell other members that they are hateful and nasty to you?
I'm a Deist, but I have studied and researched to discover as much as I can about the life and times of Jesus, Yeshua BarYosef, and after reading what you wrote to the other Christian member I honestly feel that Jesus would not have let you anywhere near him.

That's the worst trolling I have ever read on this forum. That's my opinion...... right?

God's Truth

and you never once stood up for me.

I'm a Deist, but I have studied and researched to discover as much as I can about the life and times of Jesus, Yeshua BarYosef, and after reading what you wrote to the other Christian member I honestly feel that Jesus would not have let you anywhere near him.

That is because you are a horrible person.

God's Truth

Looking at the graphs and figures today, and keeping these in mind while reading the above, posted on 24th March, would you say that what the President has said at various times over recent weeks has sent very mixed messages and caused a jumble of policies, which clearly have not helped the situation?

No. Trump is surrounded by corrupt people, and he wants the best for the US, so any struggling you see in him is out of love. I am glad I see that about him now.

You are the one jumbled.

You don't stand up for people when you should; you say the worst things to people when you shouldn't.

You are more left than right, which means you support the killing of humans.

You use a "laughing Jesus" avatar, and call yourself a diest.

You are shameful.

God's Truth

You've never shown me anything worth standing up for!
You have no love for anybody. You love only yourself.

Just look.......

I can be.... true.
But somehow you think you are a loving person.........

You can't be helped until your humble yourself to God through Jesus and repent.

eider

No. Trump is surrounded by corrupt people, and he wants the best for the US, so any struggling you see in him is out of love. I am glad I see that about him now.
So you think that Trump was duped by all around him?
I though that you like all those right-wingers?
If what you say is true then your Prseident cannot be that wise, that bright..... true?

You are the one jumbled.
I showed you your own words and then asked a question.
Of course I was jumbled! I'd just read your post, hadn't I?

You don't stand up for people when you should; you say the worst things to people when you shouldn't.
You tell folks dreadful things, and then expect to be supported?

You are more left than right, which means you support the killing of humans.
If I thought you had the first clue about left and right I would try to reason with you.
That would be a real waste of mny time.

You use a "laughing Jesus" avatar, and call yourself a diest.

You are shameful.
You would never understand, but Jesus loved .......... he wasn't a natural scowler.
He loved to sit with sinners and take his meat and drink his wine with them.
But personally I reckon he'd have preferred not to have to put up with you, shouting at the others at table like you do.....

That's that....... I ignored you before, That disgusting post somehow caught my eye, is all.

God's Truth

So you think that Trump was duped by all around him?

He knows there are corrupt people and he is always weighing what he thinks is right.

I though that you like all those right-wingers?
That is what you get for thoughting.

If what you say is true then your Prseident cannot be that wise, that bright..... true?

False. You are ready to slander and abort anyone you have the inkling to do that to?

I showed you your own words and then asked a question.
Of course I was jumbled! I'd just read your post, hadn't I?
No, rude and shameful guy.

You tell folks dreadful things, and then expect to be supported?
Nonsense, you jumbled mess, Trump hater, disrespectful of another country, baby killer supporter, Bible hater, etc.
If I thought you had the first clue about left and right I would try to reason with you.
That would be a real waste of mny time.

Is that your idea of sweetness?

You would never understand, but Jesus loved .......... he wasn't a natural scowler.
You don't know Jesus.
He loved to sit with sinners and take his meat and drink his wine with them.
He was around repentant sinners.
You repent you sinner?
But personally I reckon he'd have preferred not to have to put up with you, shouting at the others at table like you do.....
What a hypocrite you are.
That's that....... I ignored you before, That disgusting post somehow caught my eye, is all.

Your evil eye, because you are disgusting.

Last edited:

eider

..............rude and shameful guy.
....................... you jumbled mess,
......................baby killer supporter,
......................Bible hater, etc.
........................hypocrite
..................... evil eye,
......................disgusting.
Oh, you are so full of hate! :D
How horrible you are! :D

:D
You're on ignore...............

chair

There's been an awful lot done in Jesus's name over the centuries that He would find abhorrent. And that remains the case today

eider

There's been an awful lot done in Jesus's name over the centuries that He would find abhorrent. And that remains the case today

Yes. True.
I surely do love what I personally discovered about his life and times.
I just don't have the faith of a Christian.
But in debates with mythers I find that my historical research beats them, easily. But that is on forums where aggressive mythers tread..... I don't see many around here! :D

What .....(if you are Christian) Church, Creed or Denomination are you ?

EDIT!!:- Oh! Silly me! I just clicked on your file to discover that you asre Jewish. No problem there!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you suggesting Trump is not corrupt?

I have a feeling Nixon is looking up from the grave saying “Finally!”

Trump is the most corrupt, unfit and intentionally evil POTUS to ever disgrace the office. The history books will not be kind. If only the justice system could be fast forwarded to when he is out of office.

One of the most dangerous parts of the pandemic is the lack of leadership and credibility.

eider

I have a feeling Nixon is looking up from the grave saying “Finally!”

Trump is the most corrupt, unfit and intentionally evil POTUS to ever disgrace the office. The history books will not be kind. If only the justice system could be fast forwarded to when he is out of office.

One of the most dangerous parts of the pandemic is the lack of leadership and credibility.

Agreed.
But, although most Brits are looking up to our PM and our efforts to flatten the peak of the virus it is looking as if Britain is going to be the worst affected country in Europe.

This is a global catastrophe and as soon as we all start listening to people like Bill Gates who prophesied Coronavirus in 2015 at a filmed seminar, and join in a World Unity to deter future illnesses like this, if we don't then we won't win.

Were going to have to leave the judgements to history, I think.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... join in a World Unity to deter future illnesses like this ...

Gee, if only we had some form of organization with nations, united :think:

or a health organization that was global in scope, a "world" health organization, as it were :think:

imagine - if we had "world unity" organizations like those, we could have all the nations of the world throw money at them to solve problems like these

God's Truth

Oh, you are so full of hate! :D
How horrible you are! :D

:D
You're on ignore...............

That's the worst trolling I have ever read on this forum. That's my opinion...... right?

You are what you are. All those things I said are things you and others said to me. You and the other "Christian" member are in a thread attacking me and you attack the President and speaking lies about him. You say you have no faith in Jesus. You say the worst things to me. You are a supporter of death to babies. You think you are fit to judge and speak for Jesus? I say you are delusional.

Last edited: