WE CANNOT LET THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF

God's Truth

Yes. True.
I surely do love what I personally discovered about his life and times.
I just don't have the faith of a Christian.
But in debates with mythers I find that my historical research beats them, easily. But that is on forums where aggressive mythers tread..... I don't see many around here! :D

What .....(if you are Christian) Church, Creed or Denomination are you ?

EDIT!!:- Oh! Silly me! I just clicked on your file to discover that you asre Jewish. No problem there!

Just look at yourself and the kind of person you are.

You admit to not having faith in Jesus, but you acting like you know him said the ugliest hateful things you could think of in your heart to say to me.

You come into threads to speak horrible terrible things about Trump.

I have done nothing on this site but to teach about God's Truth.

I have recently been speaking up against all the lies and hate people say about Trump.

Such blindness and hate you have you call what is good as evil, and what is evil you call good.

Last edited:

God's Truth

I have a feeling Nixon is looking up from the grave saying “Finally!”

Trump is the most corrupt, unfit and intentionally evil POTUS to ever disgrace the office. The history books will not be kind. If only the justice system could be fast forwarded to when he is out of office.

One of the most dangerous parts of the pandemic is the lack of leadership and credibility.

You claim to be a Christian, but you are a supporter for abortions. You and eider don't seem to get it that you aren't fit to judge others.

God's Truth

rage on little trump hater, rage on

only four and a half more years to go :)

These people who are Trump haters, they don't like it when you tell them they are haters.

Before I was saved, I was a Democrat. After I was saved, there was no way I could be one who supports abortion.

The haters of Trump are so dark, they have on their shoulders the abortion clinics they help support, the killing of babies, the pain and suffering of regretful mothers.

Yet, they want to judge me as some bad person because I speak truth and stand up for the slandered and slain.

chair

worse than Italy or Spain, many are predicting

but hey, flap yer gums some more about Trump

Is "CoronaVirus" some kind of team sport? We want to see who wins? It's played like Golf, where the lowest score wins?

Italy and Spain are disasters. Britain may well follow. And the US is headed in a horrible direction right now. In my country (Israel) things are more or less under control right now. I am glad of that, but I don't find any pleasure at all in seeing others suffer.

Chair

God's Truth

Trump is the most corrupt, unfit and intentionally evil POTUS to ever disgrace the office. The history books will not be kind. If only the justice system could be fast forwarded to when he is out of office.

One of the most dangerous parts of the pandemic is the lack of leadership and credibility.

"He is dangerous".

Maybe you are dangerous to fetus' everywhere? And an unjust person who wrongly judges?

eider

Is "CoronaVirus" some kind of team sport? We want to see who wins? It's played like Golf, where the lowest score wins?

Italy and Spain are disasters. Britain may well follow. And the US is headed in a horrible direction right now. In my country (Israel) things are more or less under control right now. I am glad of that, but I don't find any pleasure at all in seeing others suffer.

Chair

Yes, Britain is going to follow, and Britain will probably be the worst affected country in Europe.
The USA is 6 times bigger than Italy and in about four week's time it might have figures about 6 times higher than Italy's present stats.

Bill Gates held a filmed seminar back in 2015 where he predicted exactly this situation, and now he's proposing a World United effort of research, free exchange of findings, open supply of medications to wherever they are needed and to accept that there will be a probable Payback Effect for releasing vaccine discoveries early, too early to research for side effects.... hence Payback Gamble.

He explained how we were just lucky with the urgent release of HIV vaccines where the payback effects were slight or non existent. That man is amazing. We watched his filmed seminar this morning on the BBC and when he was asked how he felt about being ignored by the whole world he just shrugged and replied that forward thinking is what is needed now, positive approaches. What an amazing bloke!

God's Truth

Trump is evil according to you, the prolifer?

Is this evil?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
On her profile she has that her interests are God.
Religious Affiliation is Christian (Other)

iirc, she was raised Christian but turned from Christ, turned from God

I suspect her identification as "Christian (Other)" is much like her pretense to be anti-abortion

She has also tried to correct me on things I say about Christianity.

followers of satan do enjoy doing that

PyramidHead

It has been strange times watching an apolitical virus be reacted to along party lines. I hope all of you have been staying safe. I work at a retirement home as a cook nowadays and it has been insane how much my day to day life has changed. Working with an especially vulnerable population really drives home how insane 2020 has been.

ok doser

Chair

it would be nice if we could have these discussions without the trump-haters banging their drum

as for the US, the bad news is driven by the NYC area

my county in upstate NY had 0 new cases today, 0 deaths so far

the US as a whole had 2712 new cases
compared to
UK: 5288 :noway:

ok doser

It has been strange times watching an apolitical virus be reacted to along party lines. I hope all of you have been staying safe. I work at a retirement home as a cook nowadays and it has been insane how much my day to day life has changed. Working with an especially vulnerable population really drives home how insane 2020 has been.

As you may or may not know, I get my news from the CBC, and it's continually bad news for residents of Canadian nursing homes. A new one mentioned today as having been exposed.

my folks, in their mid nineties, are in one in a large upstate city - my sister visits often, talks to them through glass

ok doser

worth coming back to this to add - yes. When it's all over, low score wins.

among the things it wins is an intense scrutinization to determine what was done right, what strategies worked

what's irksome to me is the partisan crap while it's ongoing, especially from foreign nationals who would like nothing better than to see my country's leader fail.

PyramidHead

As you may or may not know, I get my news from the CBC, and it's continually bad news for residents of Canadian nursing homes. A new one mentioned today as having been exposed.

Yes mine thankfully locked up tight early on so we have no confirmed cases I’m 2000+ residents but many are unhappy with the measures to maintain that number 0

ok doser

... We watched his filmed seminar this morning on the BBC ....

iow, like good little drones, you absorbed what the government wanted you to absorb, so that you will think the way they want you to think

a country full of television controlled robots

chair

worth coming back to this to add - yes. When it's all over, low score wins.

among the things it wins is an intense scrutinization to determine what was done right, what strategies worked

what's irksome to me is the partisan crap while it's ongoing, especially from foreign nationals who would like nothing better than to see my country's leader fail.

For some reason you think your "team" is doing well- with the exception of NYC.

As of this writing, NY State has had 9,385 deaths, out of 21,435 death in the whole US. About 45% of the deaths are in NYS. I gather the other 12,050 deaths "don't count"? What will you say when there are 100,000 dead? And there will be. When there are thousands dead in Louisiana or Michigan?

The plain fact is that the US woke up late to this crisis. The US acted too late and too slowly, even when it was obviously going to hit. When Italy was already a mess. I'm an American citizen living overseas, and I find it horrifying and embarrassing. Who's to blame? Many people, as well as the way things are organized in the US.. The president? It is not completely his fault, but he certainly shares in the responsibility. If nothing else (and there is plenty else, which I am ignoring now), this is happening on his watch, and as one president had on his desk The Buck Stops Here.

PyramidHead

For some reason you think your "team" is doing well- with the exception of NYC.

As of this writing, NY State has had 9,385 deaths, out of 21,435 death in the whole US. About 45% of the deaths are in NYS. I gather the other 12,050 deaths "don't count"? What will you say when there are 100,000 dead? And there will be. When there are thousands dead in Louisiana or Michigan?

The plain fact is that the US woke up late to this crisis. The US acted too late and too slowly, even when it was obviously going to hit. When Italy was already a mess. I'm an American citizen living overseas, and I find it horrifying and embarrassing. Who's to blame? Many people, as well as the way things are organized in the US.. The president? It is not completely his fault, but he certainly shares in the responsibility. If nothing else (and there is plenty else, which I am ignoring now), this is happening on his watch, and as one president had on his desk The Buck Stops Here.

Hey chair Are you in Israel? I’ve heard they have it setup that you get texted when somebody you’ve been in contact with has been diagnosed with the virus, is that true?