Forced Immunizations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forced Immunizations

We see this happening all up and down the West Coast....don't know about other states. There is a bill here that would keep children out of school or daycare if they are not immunized.

And we're talking 70 immunizations instead of the 6 that I had to get for my kids.

But, we aren't supposed to talk about the dangers of these shots.

What's it like in your state, and where might this lead?

Um... disease-free world?
    "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

Comment

Originally posted by Aimiel View Post
      I'm thinking population control.

Vaccine injuries are REAL, and big Pharma is not being held responsible.

Comment

Special interest groups in the USA need to have a watchdog agency over them, or we are all going to be slaves of a corporate machine.

Comment

Special interest groups in the USA need to have a watchdog agency over them, or we are all going to be slaves of a corporate machine.
          Already are.
          They just keep pushing the thumb down a little harder and harder on ya.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
          They already know monsters exist.
          We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

We need to vote the Dems out of office....at least we'd stand a chance with Conservatives in power.

Comment

Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
              And we're talking 70 immunizations instead of the 6 that I had to get for my kids.
              72 if you count them all individually.
              A lot of them are combined into one dose or injection, and makes it appear as if you are getting less than 72.

But, we aren't supposed to talk about the dangers of these shots.
              Because facts might scare people.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
              We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

We need to vote the Dems out of office....at least we'd stand a chance with Conservatives in power.
                That would be wonderful.
                Conservatives live in reality, Dems live in ideologies.

Comment

A pipe dream.
                  There are a lot more plagues and pestilences coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Tambora View Post
                    72 if you count them all individually.
                    A lot of them are combined into one dose or injection, and makes it appear as if you are getting less than 72.

Because facts might scare people.
                    Yep, and they're adding more everyday. I have a nephew whose baby was vaccine affected. In fact, my daughter just attended a rally in Salem where hundreds of parents spoke about their children who are altered for life. Not just Autism but other severe reactions. The first thing they ask at the Emergency Room when you bring in a child is if they were recently immunized. That is horrible.

And there is no legal recourse for these parents.

Comment

Originally posted by Tambora View Post
                      A pipe dream.
                      There are a lot more plagues and pestilences coming.
                      Yep, and they're streaming over our southern border as we speak.

Comment

While I agree that such will be in the Great Tribulation, I'm not against the safety and convenience that modern medicine brings us.

Comment

While I agree that such will be in the Great Tribulation, I'm not against the safety and convenience that modern medicine brings us.
                          I'm not either.
                          But forced on all is going too far.
                          The fact that there is a vaccine injury court to award settlements to children injured by vaccines should raise a red flag of concern.
                          Many caused death or serious results of making them sicker.
                          About 4 billion in settlements have been allotted so far.
                          That needs to be taken into account before blindly accepting a vaccine.
                          Because a vaccine may be beneficial to one doesn't mean it is beneficial to all.
                          So know the risks involved.
                          Labeling all those risks as "a scare tactic" is absurd.

Comment

Yep, and they're streaming over our southern border as we speak.
                            People that are all for leaving the borders open to all have not looked at the big picture.
                            You have floods of adults and children pouring in that you have no idea if they have been vaccinated or are a carrier of a disease.

And speaking of adults ...... how many of the older generation, that only received about 6 vaccines as a kid, are considered safe to be around?

Comment

Yeah, sew me up, but don't experiment on my grandkids.

Big Pharma has so many additives in those vaccines. It's no wonder we're in the shape we're in.

Comment

Working...
                              X