White Privilege

fool

Hall of Fame
Just above.

Can you quote it for us?
Where he says this:
You don't get it. Doser's telling you that white privilege means you haven't done anything wrong if you grab a black woman by the collar and drag her over a counter, so long as you don't hit her. And if she defends herself, then she's committed a crime.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
shades of Drejka and McGlockton, eh?

If she skinned a gat when he grabbed her and smoked him I'd be OK with it.
From that video at least.

:doh: shoulda knowd:

ST. PETERSBURG — The woman who fought off a man who attacked her over a lack of readily available straws in a McDonald’s lobby has hired a prominent local attorney to represent her.

Yasmine James, 20, on Wednesday hired Clearwater-based attorney Michele Rayner-Goolsby. Rayner-Goolsby is also the attorney for the family of Markeis McGlockton, the man gunned down in a Clearwater parking lot last July in an incident that reignited national fervor over Florida’s stand your ground law.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/publi...water-parking-lot-shooting-attorney-20190103/

"Rayner-Goolsby said no legal action has been taken"

what legal action could be taken?

ok doser

Where'd he say that?

Can you quote it for us?
Where he says this:

tenor.gif

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
this is the retarded commentary I was referring to - if i was the writer, i'd be embarrassed

WARNING! Aggressive McDonalds customer has the tables turned on him when he violently grabs a diminutive black female worker... and she fights back, overpowering him. White 'transient' arrested for attacking black female McDonald's worker. Transient gets served a McAss whooping.

:firechyld:

Over the counter in a shocking assault caught on video. Daniel Taylor, 40, lunges at the black woman at a St. Petersburg McDonald's on Monday in shock video. The woman fights back after she is grabbed across the counter, pulling Taylor back and frantically punching the man in retaliation. As the woman calms herself down and looks for her phone, a battered Taylor screams: 'I want her a*s fired'. Taylor, from West Virginia, was charged with two counts of simple battery for the wild altercation. On Facebook, a woman believed to be his mother posted on Tuesday that her son had been 'homeless for sometime' and 'hasn't been able to find a job'.

In other words, she threw a pity party to gain support for the man loser who assaulted a woman over an order of fast food.

:think:

I wonder if he's a pothead, too...

A Florida transient was detained after he was filmed brutally attacking a black female fast food employee on New Year's Eve who bravely fought back. Daniel Taylor, 40, was charged with two counts of simple battery for the wild altercation that took place at the McDonald's in St. Petersburg on Monday. In the shocking video, that has since gone viral, Taylor lunges at the black woman and drags her nearly across the counter. But the woman soon resists, pulling Taylor back and then frantically punches the man in retaliation. People in the background can be heard asking for the police as the woman pummels the man and demands that he 'stops playing with her.' A coworker appears to try to pull the woman off the man but her grip was tight and lethal. He rushed over to Taylor and managed to separate the two. The irate employee also screamed obscenities at her assailant. The woman fights back after she is grabbed across the counter, pulling Taylor back and frantically punches the man in retaliation. At this moment, the manager comes over to 'assess' the situation and asks the customer what was wrong with his order. As the woman calms herself down and looks for her phone, a battered Taylor screams: 'I want her a*s fired.' Taylor, from West Virginia, was charged with two counts of simple battery for the wild altercation +9 Taylor, from West Virginia, was charged with two counts of simple battery for the wild altercation But the woman quickly retorts: 'No, you're going to jail!' Taylor then asserts that he was simply asking a question before adding 'b***h' as the clip comes to an end. The 'transient' was detained on New Year's Day and booked at the Pinellas County jail, according to court documents. . . . :blabla: . . . Mcdonald's employee defends herself against man fight. White transient erupts in anger attacks mcdonald's employee."I want her fired." St. Petersburg McDonald's Assault Prompts Boycott.

but it plays with the retards who lap this stuff up on social media

As someone who hasn't really paid much attention to this insanity, but has a general idea of what happened (including from the above article), my judgment is this:

The man should be charged with assault and uttering vulgarities. Upon conviction, he should be flogged however many times he hit her or made physical contact with her, and given one lash for every foul word he uttered, totaling no more than 40 lashes. In addition, he should be forced to pay for any medical fees or lost wages that came about as a result of his assault of her, upon determination from the judge.

The woman should be charged with uttering vulgarities, and upon conviction, should be given one lash for every foul word uttered, totaling no more than 40 lashes.

If it is found out that the woman assaulted the man first, she should be flogged the same amount of times that the man was.

[MENTION=17501]ok doser[/MENTION] Did I miss anything?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
except, in this case and in many others, you're dealing with a person who is mentally ill, who doesn't process reality the way normal people do

look again at the video - after they're separated, the girl is running on pure adrenaline, literally bouncing as her co-workers try to move her away from the customer, vocalizing loudly

the man, moments after being punched in the head repeatedly, is calm, cool - totally unfazed

the girl's reaction is normal

the man's is most decidedly not
Mentally ill? or stoned?

Or both? :think:

ok doser

:firechyld:

In other words, she threw a pity party to gain support for the man loser who assaulted a woman over an order of fast food.

I wonder if he's a pothead, too...

As someone who hasn't really paid much attention to this insanity, but has a general idea of what happened (including from the above article), my judgment is this:

The man should be charged with assault and uttering vulgarities. Upon conviction, he should be flogged however many times he hit her or made physical contact with her, and given one lash for every foul word he uttered, totaling no more than 40 lashes. In addition, he should be forced to pay for any medical fees or lost wages that came about as a result of his assault of her, upon determination from the judge.

The woman should be charged with uttering vulgarities, and upon conviction, should be given one lash for every foul word uttered, totaling no more than 40 lashes.

If it is found out that the woman assaulted the man first, she should be flogged the same amount of times that the man was.

[MENTION=17501]ok doser[/MENTION] Did I miss anything?

i might exclude the vulgarities uttered by the woman after she was assaulted and during a reasonable cool-down period

otherwise :thumb:

genuineoriginal

Biandudi shot the video:
Biandudi says the argument started when Taylor went over to the condiment bar to grab a straw. When he noticed there were none, she says he began screaming at the employees.

"He was yelling and walking toward the counter and the young lady behind the counter told him that it’s the law now that we’re not allowed to have straws in the lobby,” she said.

The new law, which took effect January 1 in St. Petersburg says restaurants can’t have straws out. Instead, customers must request the straw. In 2020, plastic straws will no longer be allowed in restaurants at all and businesses will have to find an alternative.

"They started exchanging words laced with profanity and he said there’s no such law that exists and she was saying yes it is a law,” said Biandudi.

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/...-employee-over-not-getting-a-straw-police-say

Arguing about not having a straw isn't making any sense.
There is a straw on the tray on top of the napkin, but no drink cup in sight.

He is trying to show her a receipt and yelling the word "job".
That makes it appear as if what she put on the tray is not what he ordered.

She is standing behind the counter with her arms folded, yelling "Bite me" at him before he grabs her.

What is the real reason he grabbed her?

ok doser

Arguing about not having a straw isn't making any sense.
There is a straw on the tray on top of the napkin, but no drink cup in sight.

He is trying to show her a receipt and yelling the word "job".
That makes it appear as if what she put on the tray is not what he ordered.

She is standing behind the counter with her arms folded, yelling "Bite me" at him before he grabs her.

What is the real reason he grabbed her?

i think he wanted her to look at the receipt, but who knows when you're dealing with crazy people - maybe he thought she need saving from the invisible alien monsters behind her

ok doser

Man Assaulting McDonald's Employee In Viral Video Pleads Guilty

ST. PETERSBURG, FL -- The St. Petersburg man accused of assaulting a McDonald's employee when he couldn't find a plastic straw for his drink has pleaded guilty to two counts of simple battery.

A Pinellas County judge sentenced Daniel Willis Taylor, 40, to 60 days in jail but he only had to serve two days because he'd already been in jail for 58 days. He was also ordered to undergo a mental evaluation and pay $1,000 in fines or do 120 hours of community service.

A video of the Dec. 31 encounter between Taylor and employee Yasmine James, 20, taken by a customer at the McDonald's at 4595 34th St. S., went viral and resulted in a walk-out by Tampa Bay McDonald's employees demanding better protections.

Around 6:50 p.m. on Dec. 31, Taylor began yelling at James, who was working behind the counter, when he couldn't find a plastic straw for the drink he'd ordered. Earlier in December, the St. Petersburg City Council voted to ban the use of plastic straws in the city due to their potential hazards to wildlife and marine life. In keeping with the new ordinance, the management of the McDonald's stopped putting out plastic straws for customers although straws were still available upon request.

Taylor reportedly became angry when he couldn't find a straw. He grabbed James by her shirt collar and partially pulled her over the counter in the restaurant. James responded by punching Taylor in the face.

James, who was working at McDonald's to save money to attend nursing school, was so shook up by the incident she took a leave of absence from work with McDonald's blessing to recuperate from the physical and emotional repercussions.

"He grabbed me and scared me because I didn't know if he had a knife or a gun or what," said James. "I just got him off me the best way I knew how."

The manager ordered Taylor to leave but, before he walked out of the restaurant, witnesses said he kicked another employee, Tateona Bell, 23, in the stomach.

A GoFundMe account for James has raised nearly $7,500 to pay for her medical expenses and time out of work.

https://patch.com/florida/stpete/man-assaulting-mcdonalds-employee-viral-video-pleads-guilty