No announcement yet.

Christian Quotation Of The Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Death is not extinguishing the light; it is only putting out the lamp because the dawn has come." -Rabindranath Tagore-

Comment

• “This is no time to be ashamed of the Gospel. It is the time to preach it from the rooftops. Do not be afraid to break out of comfortable and routine modes of living in order to take up the challenge of making Christ known in the modern metropolis.” Saint Pope John Paul II

Comment

• "Good souls many will one day be horrified at the things they may now believe of God...they can make little progress in the knowledge of God while holding evil things true of Him. -George MacDonald

“I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth will I apply ALL my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy.” - Og Mandino-

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_nvjrroKI7F1uggvbco2_1280-e1567130859153.png
Views:	11
Size:	218.6 KB
ID:	2751619

Comment

Name:	d0280875ee9a1a14f2c59e2373ac58dd.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	2751621

Comment

• Comment

• *For we are so preciously loved by God that we cannot even comprehend it. No created being can ever know how much and how sweetly and tenderly God loves them. It is only with the help of his grace that we are able to persevere in spiritual contemplation with endless wonder at his high, surpassing, immeasurable love which our Lord in his goodness has for us.* - Julian of Norwich-

“The only way to find the meaning and purpose of your life is to find it in a mystery . . . the mystery of Him . . . and to make that mystery the cause of everything you do . . . and the reason . . . for everything you are.” -Jonathan Cahn-

Comment

Name:	pablo-1_2.png
Views:	21
Size:	292.3 KB
ID:	2751706

Comment

Name:	f7d7f4d9fd3fefe660b3839d54d7559c.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	155.2 KB
ID:	2751708

Comment

• "Sometimes when we get overwhelmed we forget how big God is." -A.W. Tozer-

"Hope your wildest hopes, dream your maddest dreams, imagine your most fantastic fantasies. Where your hopes and your dreams and your imagination leave off, the love of my Heavenly Father only begins." -Brennan Manning-

Comment

• “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” - Rabindranath Tagore-

“Your idol is shattered in the dust to prove that God’s dust is greater than your idol.” - Rabindranath Tagore-

“Death is not extinguishing the light; it is putting out the lamp because the dawn has come.” - Rabindranath Tagore-

Comment

• "My dear friend, clear your mind of can't." -Samuel Johnson-

Comment

• "The kingdom is not an exclusive, well-trimmed suburb with snobbish rules about who can live there. No, it is for a far larger, homelier, less self-conscious caste of people who understand they are sinners because they have experienced the yaw and pitch of moral struggle." -Brennan Manning-

"The men and women who are truly filled with the light are those who have gazed deeply into the darkness of their own imperfect existence." -Brennan Manning-

Comment

• Comment

• "Do all you can to preach the gospel and if necessary use words!" -Francis of Assisi-

"The deeds you do may be the only sermon some persons will hear today." -Francis of Assisi-

Comment

Working...
                                X