Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The ol Rothschild racist memes and horsefeathers? Really?

Somewhere Traditio is sipping wine and grinning. :plain:
I know, the Rothchilds are really good people that help others right, Town? I never got to know Trad, was he a conspiracy theorist? I'd do the same thing to the Rothchilds if they were my same race. I'm not being racist at all. You can't prove the memes wrong so you play the racist card?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
c8801bacb80f9d80f99635b2b336ce12.jpg
04da237c43a37e0d80215df034a20b66.jpg

2bf153b97bf417d9aa2d88d6d28326b3.jpg

2ba5a382634a4f2ed3b118d3c5a46ddc.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
We're anti-vaxers. It's funny how my daughter was offered 25 dollars per kid ($100) if she would give them a flu shot. What a scam....
Yes, I decline any and all vaccines and I could tell my doctor just assumed I should say yes to the flu shots. I won't take antibiotics anymore either unless I get a serious infection. Autism is also linked to these vaccines too. Next I might show some facts about GMO's and our water and air. Why are they doing this?

Population control, sterilizing everybody and causing disease and early death? Everybody tries to stay healthy, active and eat good healthy foods but the toxins, chemicals, GMOs and metals are in everything. I've never believed in chem trails but I might if I research it. That member [MENTION=20423]ffreeloader[/MENTION] was trying to tell people here but he has been gone a while.

glorydaz

Yeas, I decline any and all vaccines and I could tell my doctor just assumed I should say yes to the flu shots. I won't take antibiotics anymore either unless I get a serious infection. Autism is also linked to these vaccines too. Next I might show some facts about GMO's and our water and air. Why are they doing this?

Population control, sterilizing everybody and causing disease and early death? Everybody tries to stay healthy, active and eat good healthy foods but the toxins, chemicals, GMOs and metals are in everything. I've never believed in chem trails but I might if I research it. That mrmer ffreeloader was trying to tell people here but he has been gone a while.

Well the vaccine issue has been out of the closet for awhile. I know several people whose kids suffered horrible reactions....autism among them. My oldest daughter teaches autistic kids, and one little girl in her class died from a flu shot. Big Pharma is pushing these vaccines, too. Horrible.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I know, the Rothchilds are really good people that help others right, Town?
Don't know them well at all. Don't have to know them to recognize racist rhetorical nonsense in the absurd foolishness you're decided to rebroadcast.

I never got to know Trad, was he a conspiracy theorist?
Not that I know of, but he was a pretty staunch racist at stages. The last one I'm aware of had him right back in that fold.

I'd do the same thing to the Rothchilds if they were my same race.
Parrot crap you in no way can substantiate about them? Really...son of a gun.

I'm not being racist at all.
And for all the difference it makes when you echoe the rhetoric...good for you? :idunno:

You can't prove the memes wrong
You mean I'm not wasting time trying to, like I'm not trying to disprove someone who believes in phrenology, or that the center of the earth is hollow, or filled with cream cheese. Same level of intellect involved in all of that, though the aim of the ones you're regurgitating is a bit more vile.

so you play the racist card?
No, just noting that's the game they're playing and you're advancing, and oddly while lacking their motivation, to credit you on your declaration.

You appear to believe any shiny youtube video someone puts together that purports to tell you something true. That's part of what worries me about conspiracy theories. Ignorance is like cancer. It has a way of spreading, making people who swallow a little of it more likely to swallow the next bit.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Don't know them well at all. Don't have to know them to recognize racist rhetorical nonsense in the absurd foolishness you're decided to rebroadcast.

Not that I know of, but he was a pretty staunch racist at stages. The last one I'm aware of had him right back in that fold.

Parrot crap you in no way can substantiate about them? Really...son of a gun.

And for all the difference it makes when you echoe the rhetoric...good for you? :idunno:

You mean I'm not wasting time trying to, like I'm not trying to disprove someone who believes in phrenology, or that the center of the earth is hollow, or filled with cream cheese. Same level of intellect involved in all of that, though the aim of the ones you're regurgitating is a bit more vile.

No, just noting that's the game they're playing and you're advancing, and oddly while lacking their motivation, to credit you on your declaration.

You appear to believe any shiny youtube video someone puts together that purports to tell you something true. That's part of what worries me about conspiracy theories. Ignorance is like cancer. It has a way of spreading, making people who swallow a little of it more likely to swallow the next bit.
I guess 9/11 was just 19 young terrorists too, right?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I guess 9/11 was just 19 young terrorists too, right?
Just? What does that even mean? It's like asking if D-Day was just a bunch of armed guys landing on a beach. 9/11 was a planned, coordinated attack by dedicated fanatics meant to strike terror into America, meant to make us reconsider the cost of meddling in the Middle East and open the door for a flood of Islamic fundamentalist uprising there, beginning with the Saudis. It was, as it turned out, a miscalculation on the part of its architects to rival the Japanese miscalculation with Pearl Harbor.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Just? What does that even mean? It's like asking if D-Day was just a bunch of armed guys landing on a beach. 9/11 was a planned, coordinated attack by dedicated fanatics meant to strike terror into America, meant to make us reconsider the cost of meddling in the Middle East and open the door for a flood of Islamic fundamentalist uprising there, beginning with the Saudis. It was, as it turned out, a miscalculation on the part of its architects to rival the Japanese miscalculation with Pearl Harbor.
But the 3 buildings went down because of 2 planes in your world, right?