Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Ok. I'll try it right now. Edit: nope the guy sounds like a doofus and he's obviously wrong. I could hear the fear and deception in his voice.

Troll-face.sh-340x340.png

WizardofOz

Duh you should have watched the video:

=

:first:

Short and sweet. This stuff is so easy to understand but flat earthers simply dismiss clear proof with the wave of a hand. "the guy sounds like a doofus and he's obviously wrong. I could hear the fear and deception in his voice" therefore I'm not going to address the arguments made.

Yet [MENTION=16629]patrick jane[/MENTION] thinks his videos should all be watched and taken serious.

Nothing to see here, folks. Just believe the conspiracy is real because there is no talking anyone who believed them out of it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]Flat Earth: ESCAPE THE LUNACY!! ("in a nanosecond.....")[/h]

https://youtu.be/EssBLehYH30 - click this link for full screen

P.S. ATTENTION: The videos
I post from a particular channel that may seem in the first few minutes that it's promoting occult beliefs or end times predictions. He makes no predictions but shares interpretations with scripture most times.The name of that channel is:the truth is stranger than fiction. They're not promoting those type things but rather EXPOSING THEM and informing people of the CURRENT trends and occult activity and how far they go back. The videos often start with crazy preachers and speakers and new age practices of OTHER PEOPLE. Pay attention and the real speaker speaks, who is a Christian, quotes scriptures and offers HIS interpretation, which are very similar to mine. The videos also switch back and forth from EXPOSING EVIL BELIEFS and interpreting. They are informative and educational and uplifting and positive. And short. Those are the ones with strange titles but some others in the thread are other Christians that share my views and beliefs and also show some non-biblical evidence. Most of the time, even that evidence is connected to God or satan, in my mind. I also post them in another thread.

jsanford108

In the next week or even later, can you watch this video that 1Mind1Spirit posted for me. I just watched it and it's ALL math. The first time I have EVER seen math that's explained in detail and shown as he does it. Talk about perfect timing for anyone and everyone that keeps pointing out the angles of the sun by triangulating. I know I've said the at least twice but this is the best video and the best proof WITH MATH for a flat earth. I learned a lot and fellas might too. He explains everything while showing you EXACTLY what he does and how he does it. Do Not miss the first five minutes, if you think it's stupid quit watching. I'm only going to tag four people who have been "following" the thread. @WizardofOz @Right Divider @User Name @SaulToPaul - :chuckle:

Globe Earth Math - 100% Debunked

https://youtu.be/fIhgFT-OipU - Click on link for full screen view -

I watched the video. It is quite compelling.

Around 17:20, several assumptions are made though. And I think it is at this point the logic and math falter.

The experimenter accepts physics of light, such as all light continues in a straight path. Sure, he considers refraction, however a portion of light will still continue in a straight path, as light from a source does not emit only a single ray.

He also never considers altitude. He uses the physics of "elevation;" but that refers to an angle of measure, not a physical position.

Lastly, the sun would not be in a static, stationary position with a globe model. In addition, using a flat surface as means of demonstrating this does not disprove a globe model, as it makes sense for the source not to be congruent and precise from these varying points. He is placing flat, static measurements onto a non-flat, non-static model. By misapplying the math and physics test, he generated a false conclusion. He applied the globe physics calculations to a flat model (and vise versa as a starting point), did not account for altitude or perspective, and failed to apply necessary calculations for a non-static earth and tilt. Thus, the conclusions are faulty and in need of refinement, along with retesting of the hypothesis.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

jsanford108

It was the most compelling video thus far. I appreciate it. Keep them coming. I am open to new ideas, theories, and evidence.

I am a globe model earther. Change my mind. (I know you will get that reference, PJ)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It was the most compelling video thus far. I appreciate it. Keep them coming. I am open to new ideas, theories, and evidence.

I am a globe model earther. Change my mind. (I know you will get that reference, PJ)

Crowder :chuckle:

Thanks for the analysis, brother jsan.

wonderdog

Why not spend your time and energy learning about reality rather than spending your time and energy trying to be convinced of total garbage?

It's strange watching people actively dumbing themselves down.

wonderdog

Might as well use a pear shape earth and made up math for a "globe". Enjoy YOUR fantasy. Just use Eratosthenes numbers from 2,000 years ago, even better.
thumb.gif

Why don't you take the time to understand what a "pear shaped earth" actually means. I get the feeling you don't really want to understand, is that true? It would only take you a couple of minutes.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Parkland Florida- at least partially staged...propaganda to take away gun rights.
I haven't watched much footage or the news about the shooting but I watched a few minutes yesterday. In that few minutes one of the kids began to speak and the first thing out of his mouth was about gun control. Not the shooting itself or a story about the event. I thought of the 17 dead and those injured. Then later I saw an adult, maybe a father speaking. Gun control. It occurred to me that when I was in high school the Police would send kids to school undercover to flesh out drug dealers etc. They would be students but also spies. Then I thought, how hard would it be to plant a whole group of kids a year or two ahead of time to wait for the big day/event. I'm not saying anything like that happened in Florida this week but with sandy hook and the crisis actor stuff it's not out of the realm of possibility. I think we need restrictions for people with mental health problems but that might mean anybody that takes anti-depressants can't own a gun, millions of Americans take medications like that. We'll see if the conspiracy videos start coming out on this one. Part of me hopes they aren't true and that nobody was murdered but I'm not saying nothing happened here or any other mass shooting.

Last edited:

wonderdog

Is that why you stop by?

In part. But I've already told you why I'm interested in this thread. Are you just going to keep asking the same questions over and over.

Why do you think it is that people involved with conspiracy theory so often like to make other people jump through hoops answering questions but don't generally like to answer questions themselves. Have you noticed that?

wonderdog

Those pictures are all from the same bombing. One day. (Not a "refugee crisis")

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/...eaving-least-16-dead-syrian-activists-n638941

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/...attending-aleppo-funeral-160827133300221.html

https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/28/middleeast/aleppo-barrel-bomb-wake-bombed/index.html

What's strange about a child being helped by different people at different times after a bombing?

You think the bombing was fake?

Why don't you pay attention to what you're posting?