Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The True Cause Of Eclipses; Real Footage - Flat Earth

Click this link for full screen view
https://youtu.be/csULdTh7Xqs - See The Sun Like Never Before - (Probably) unless you've been in a plane for an eclipse.

It's closer than you think
When you guys get time. Watch this Wiz and listen to the testimonies of top scientists of the age from hundreds of years ago up to the 1800s or later. From PhD' s and Astronomical Observatories etc. from around the world. The footage is unbelievable and spectacular but don't miss from about 3 minutes (testimonies and analysis) to about 12 minutes. The footage from the plane is shown throughout as it flies up to see the eclipse up close. @WizardofOz @jsanford108

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
White landmass in the middle, connected to Greenland

Where did you think it was?

Same place.

I can see why you're saying it gets more sunlight.

That wont make it warmer than the equator.

Think of it this way.

The angle of the sun's rays is part of what constitutes the intensity of their heat.

It's the same reason why the day is generally hottest between noon and three.

Is it closer to the equator because it's directly overhead?

I don't know.

Two guys triangulated the moon being a thousand miles apart and it was 300 miles from each of them.

musterion

What if there were no conspiracies, except for one conspiracy to make people believe there are many conspiracies?

giphy.gif

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The True Cause Of Eclipses; Real Footage - Flat Earth

Click this link for full screen view
https://youtu.be/csULdTh7Xqs - See The Sun Like Never Before - (Probably) unless you've been in a plane for an eclipse.

It's closer than you think
I'm going to post this on possibly every page of the thread or every other page, giving an opportunity for folks to see and hear reality and the rare footage of a plane flying towards an eclipse. I've never seen the sun like this before. The video contains amazing footage of the sun and eclipse with 205 minutes of testimonies fro top scientists, astronomers and observatories over the last 300 years or more.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
I'm going to post this on possibly every page of the thread or every other page, giving an opportunity for folks to see and hear reality and the rare footage of a plane flying towards an eclipse. I've never seen the sun like this before.
Right off the start he says "many people out there think that the phases of the moon are caused by the curvature of the earth".... that is just plain wrong.

Quit following these morons.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Right off the start he says "many people out there think that the phases of the moon are caused by the curvature of the earth".... that is just plain wrong.

Quit following these morons.
Define "many people", is that suddenly a "majority" in your mind? I didn't expect you to try learning anything once in a while. Your loss, genius.

Right Divider

Body part
Define "many people", is that suddenly a "majority" in your mind?
HE said "many people". Let him define it.

The POINT is that HE does not even understand the globe earth model and HE is attacking a STRAW-MAN.

Moon phases are NOT caused by the curvature of the earth, but by the orientation of the sun, moon and earth relative to each other.

I didn't expect you to try learning anything once in a while. Your loss, genius.
You don't have to be a genius to see how stupid that stuff is.

"Learn" from that? :rotfl:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
HE said "many people". Let him define it.

The POINT is that HE does not even understand the globe earth model and HE is attacking a STRAW-MAN.

Moon phases are NOT caused by the curvature of the earth, but by the orientation of the sun, moon and earth relative to each other.

You don't have to be a genius to see how stupid that stuff is.

"Learn" from that? :rotfl:
Yes, the testimonies of those before us are shared during the video over the last 300 or 400 years., as you know. Gosh, where have heard of the testimony of eyewitnesses before? :think:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What in the world that that have to do with HIM straw-man?
Nothing, it simply confirms that you're not open to learning anything new. Can't teach an old wise dog new tricks. You must think it's possible and it sticks in your craw that I am posting about it. If you didn't have a vested interest you wouldn't be trolling my threads on the topic. Generally people that don't care or have no concern actually show no concern. What's really bothering you Rd? Am I preaching doctrines of devils and seducing spirits?

[FONT=&quot]1 Timothy 4 - Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6 If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7 But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11 These things command and teach.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]13 Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]14 Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.[/FONT]

Right Divider

Body part
Nothing, it simply confirms that you're not open to learning anything new. Can't teach an old wise dog new tricks.
I learn new things all the time. I have learned that you don't like facts.

You must think it's possible and it sticks in your craw that I am posting about it.
A totally unfounded opinion.

If you didn't have a vested interest you wouldn't be trolling my threads on the topic.
I'm not trolling at all, just giving you facts that you reject without consideration.

Generally people that don't care or have no concern actually show no concern. What's really bothering you Rd? Am I preaching doctrines of devils and seducing spirits?
You're mostly preaching nonsense in regard to the earth and the heavens.

NOTE: Moon phases are NOT caused by the curvature of the earth.