Nobody Deserves This!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoneStar View Post
    They need to put that in the round file too.
    this one?

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
      this one?

No, this one
      Learn to read what is written.

_____
      The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
      ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Comment

I'll kick it off

Last night, my car ran out of gas - I knew the fuel gauge was on E and I planned to stop and fill up, but I forgot. So I ran out of gas.

I didn't deserve that!
        Here is what you deserve...
        Saint John W

Comment

Rosie O'Donnell

Nobody deserves that.
          "The most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

Check out the "rightest" of all right wing moms. FarRightMom

Upgrade your TOL membership.

Comment

this one?

Originally posted by genuineoriginal View Post
            No, this one
            git er done

Comment

I have not been banned in quite awhile. I certainly do not deserve that. I suggest that I, the humble, quick draw Rifleman John W, be voted in, unanimously, replacing Darth Vader Knight, since he has become "soft" in his old age, "slow on the trigger," as "Mod for the Day," and I will ban myself, effective immediately, for 2 1/3 days, or util I run out of "Natty Lights," whichever comes first.
              Saint John W

Comment

He put on a cap, he doesn't deserve to get sunlight in his eyes.
                Learn to read what is written.

_____
                The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
                ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Comment

Originally posted by quip View Post
                  Suck it up!

Cars don't run outta gas....people forget to fill'er up.......... .
                  It's a stupid example, which given the author isn't exactly surprising. If your car doesn't have enough gas to get home because you forgot to fill it up then it's gonna stop. The driver made an oversight is all. It's not like the car has a vendetta against its owner, it simply lacks the means for propulsion. Someone else could have the exact same oversight and just have enough left in the tank to get back. In neither case do they deserve to be stranded.

You could use any number of silly examples for this. Someone isn't concentrating on where they're walking in the house for a second and stub their toe on a door. Someone else does the same and completely misses it. The door, like the car is a completely neutral entity in either case neither wishing to cause inadvertent pain or the lack of it.

A rapist isn't an inanimate object. It's someone who forces sex on another without consent.

Nobody deserves that.
                  Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

ahhhhhhh - tardlyartie posted in my thread!

surely i don't deserve that!

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
                      If your car doesn't have enough gas to get home because you forgot to fill it up then it's gonna stop.
                      but that's not fair!

Someone isn't concentrating on where they're walking in the house for a second and stub their toe on a door.
                      that's not fair either!

A rapist isn't an inanimate object.
                      neither is your brain

although it often resembles one

Comment

Originally posted by Knight View Post
                        I refuse to clear ice from my sidewalk. I slipped and fell.

I didn't deserve that.
                        You get ice on your sidewalks? what does that look like? never see that happen in California....
                        The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...pictureid=3504

Help Take Back Our Country from Washington D.C.. with the Convention of States

Comment

Originally posted by genuineoriginal View Post

He put on a cap, he doesn't deserve to get sunlight in his eyes.
                          Yes he does because he isn't smart enough to use it properly. The visor goes up front to shade the sun.
                          The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...pictureid=3504

Help Take Back Our Country from Washington D.C.. with the Convention of States

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
                            It's a stupid example, which given the author isn't exactly surprising. If your car doesn't have enough gas to get home because you forgot to fill it up then it's gonna stop. The driver made an oversight is all. It's not like the car has a vendetta against its owner, it simply lacks the means for propulsion. Someone else could have the exact same oversight and just have enough left in the tank to get back. In neither case do they deserve to be stranded.

You could use any number of silly examples for this. Someone isn't concentrating on where they're walking in the house for a second and stub their toe on a door. Someone else does the same and completely misses it. The door, like the car is a completely neutral entity in either case neither wishing to cause inadvertent pain or the lack of it.

A rapist isn't an inanimate object. It's someone who forces sex on another without consent.

Nobody deserves that.
                            Indeed ... it was a ridiculous comparison.
                            TRUST
                            is a fragile thing.

Easy to break, Easy to lose
                            and one of the hardest things to
                            ever get back.

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman View Post
                              Yes he does because he isn't smart enough to use it properly. The visor goes up front to shade the sun.
                              maybe he's got his eyes on wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Rusha View Post
                                Indeed ... it was a ridiculous comparison.
                                Pretty hard for a guy to think when he lives under a bridge or rock I guess...

Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X