...and dozer takes over the board!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bybee

Werent you recently "punishing" those you didnt like and advocating for certain posters to ignore those who push their buttons - in effect allowing them to continue trolling them?

Is this not the very same thing to you, ignore him and ignore her, same advice.

You, apparently, see things through your own lens, as do I.
You just can't get over that I sought to befriend someone whom I thought needed befriending? Because you can't stand him?
Well touche kiddo! You have your friend dozer and I don't much care for him either.

bybee

Yep, especially since he's talking about me not Res. It just "oozes" (to quote Bybee) right out of the same mouth as he praises Res.

Maybe they're having Hypocrite Classes in some "Back Room". :think:

Get out those brass knuckles and crack that whip! There must be some stupid victims who need a lesson?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You just can't get over that I sought to befriend someone whom I thought needed befriending? Because you can't stand him?
Well touche kiddo! You have your friend dozer and I don't much care for him either.

No, i am seeing you whine about someone who pushes your buttons, and i also saw you taking advantage of your position to punish those who push your buttons while protecting the tender feelings of another button pusher and can only surmise that pjs "protection" was because he was pushing Gd, who you mention in your rant in the op.

Thats called hypocrisy, at least wear it proudly.

glorydaz

Werent you recently "punishing" those you didnt like and advocating for certain posters to ignore those who push their buttons - in effect allowing them to continue trolling them?

Is this not the very same thing to you, ignore him and ignore her, same advice.

Another dose of good old honest common sense. Great insight, as usual, Angel. :thumb:

glorydaz

No, i am seeing you whine about someone who pushes your buttons, and i also saw you taking advantage of your position to punish those who push your buttons while protecting the tender feelings of another button pusher and can only surmise that pjs "protection" was because he was pushing Gd, who you mention in your rant in the op.

100% Right On. :first:

bybee

I shall do as I please. You have proven to be as vindictive and small minded as gorydayz. I am so sorry that I have been mislead by you all these months.
You had better look up the meaning of hypocrisy. I do not pretend to be anything but a Machiavelian fighter and what you see is what you get!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The cancerous growth oozing over the forum once known as TOL is slowly eradicating any quality of mercy, forgiveness and Christian love which used to abound here, is becoming suffocating.
I see that dozer and his familiar gorydays have set up stocks and manacles in a backroom with which to whip other posters into shape when they fail to see how "RIGHT" dozers pronouncements are and how wrong everyone else is!
The atmosphere has become thick with their self righteous posturing and advocacy for punishment!
It is quite unpleasant here.

Well as I've said before--for years...

IGNORE HIM.

I understand where you are coming from Bybee .... and at the same time, I am going to agree with Granite in regards to the ignore feature.

It's not because you should have to ignore anyone, but rather because it deprives the person of your reaction.

Also, it tends to be rather amusing when someone on ignore puts so much effort into posting a reply that will never be read or responded to.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Nope, your lens is faulty. I dont care who my friends have as friends, that doesnt influence what i think about them at all.

I am concerned about your blatent hypocrisy in this, thats all. Im sorry you cant see it, but other people can.

You allowed pj to push and push, but whine when someone pushes you, you say use ignore, when you dont use it.

You spoke about call out threads, then make them.

I like you bybee, but i dont like what you are doing right now, and it has nothing to do with who i am friends with.

I dont care if you push back on those who push you, i care that you say its wrong for others to do the same thing but somehow its ok when you do it and its ok when its someone you dont like .

Thats a 2 way street.

glorydaz

I shall do as I please. You have proven to be as vindictive and small minded as gorydayz. I am so sorry that I have been mislead by you all these months.
You had better look up the meaning of hypocrisy. I do not pretend to be anything but a Machiavelian fighter and what you see is what you get!

God forbid Angel should dare confront your hypocrisy. You pretend to be a "Machiavelian fighter" when you are actually a bitter and spiteful woman who thinks you can bully those who refuse to be bullied. You claim to have a soft heart for whiners, when you are actually enabling them to continue their bad behavior. That's a hypocrite. Deny it all you want.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

yeah because i agree with something you dont, and have friends that you dont like, which has nothing to do with me personally, you just did what you tried to accuse me of.

If you don't like me now, all of a sudden, because i tell you the truth, thats on you sister.

You abused your power, it was obvious, and now you are going off the deep end and blaming anyone who tries to speak sense to you.

Doser didnt cause you to lose it, you did.

Stop making call out threads too, it looks bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.