...and dozer takes over the board!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bybee

The cancerous growth oozing over the forum once known as TOL is slowly eradicating any quality of mercy, forgiveness and Christian love which used to abound here, is becoming suffocating.
I see that dozer and his familiar gorydays have set up stocks and manacles in a backroom with which to whip other posters into shape when they fail to see how "RIGHT" dozers pronouncements are and how wrong everyone else is!
The atmosphere has become thick with their self righteous posturing and advocacy for punishment!
It is quite unpleasant here.

Quincy

Well, it may be quite unpleasant but people have reason for the things they do. I actually think he's doing what he does because he sees people like us as being responsible for a society where women have more rights than men. For some reason, the poor guy has it out for strong, liberal (or independent) minded women.

and the lawyers, especially the lawyers who've helped changed society so drastically from what he believes God wants it to be :chuckle:

Quetzal

Well, it may be quite unpleasant but people have reason for the things they do. I actually think he's doing what he does because he sees people like us as being responsible for a society where women have more rights than men. For some reason, the poor guy has it out for strong, liberal (or independent) minded women.

and the lawyers, especially the lawyers who've helped changed society so drastically from what he believes God wants it to be :chuckle:
I think it is much simpler than that. He is doing this because he enjoys the reaction posts.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The cancerous growth oozing over the forum once known as TOL is slowly eradicating any quality of mercy, forgiveness and Christian love which used to abound here, is becoming suffocating.
I see that dozer and his familiar gorydays have set up stocks and manacles in a backroom with which to whip other posters into shape when they fail to see how "RIGHT" dozers pronouncements are and how wrong everyone else is!
The atmosphere has become thick with their self righteous posturing and advocacy for punishment!
It is quite unpleasant here.

hear here. It's been ongoing for a few months - spot on bybes !!!

Granite

Hall of Fame
Well as I've said before--for years...

IGNORE HIM.

The only way he can do anything on TOL is if people pay attention to him.

If you read his posts and respond to them, if you engage him in any way, you're giving him what he wants.

We know with the score by now. He's not going anywhere.

So, stop enabling him. Put him on ignore.

Otherwise, you're part of the problem.

Anyone who gives me the same old "we need to respond to him!" with their own pet set of excuses is just a masochist.

Sick of him? Great. Don't read his posts.

Don't feed the troll.

If you decide you're going to turn him into a great moral crusade, you'll lose, and he'll keep laughing.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
there should be more threads with my name in the thread title

go make a few

Spoiler
please

musterion

Sour grapes are dismissed because they're missed or unattainable. In other words, they need to be worth missing out on.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.