This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOL Nugget Reporters.

Before you get your rudders bent, let me explain to you what a nugget is. A nugget is a new flier, an experienced warrior of the sky.

Reports are like missiles launched at your intended target. Now if they are frivolous, they are not going to hit and they are going to count against you as a miss.

Things to report: Blasphemy, Profanity or implied profanity, Spam, Disrespect for Staff, Plagiarism, thread hijacking or trolling. If you are not sure, don't hit that report button.

Thinks not to report: Spats between members. Debates get heated. Also keep in mind the bias of the forum. Make sure you read the rules before filing a report.

You goal is to avoid getting your name on this Nugget list. The one with the most misses will be announced at the end of each month.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Originally posted by Sherman View Post
    Before you get your rudders bent, let me explain to you what a nugget is. A nugget is a new flier, an experienced warrior of the sky.

Reports are like missiles launched at your intended target. Now if they are frivolous, they are not going to hit and they are going to count against you as a miss.

Things to report: Blasphemy, Profanity or implied profanity, Spam, Disrespect for Staff, Plagiarism, thread hijacking or trolling. If you are not sure, don't hit that report button.

Thinks not to report: Spats between members. Debates get heated. Also keep in mind the bias of the forum. Make sure you read the rules before filing a report.

You goal is to avoid getting your name on this Nugget list. The one with the most misses will be announced at the end of each month.

Forewarned is forearmed. Guess we'd better get rid of that itchy trigger finger.

Comment

Our lineup of July reporters so far and score of misses--missiles they put in the water instead of their target.
      Glorydaz 3
      musterion 1
      daqq 2
      IMJerusha 2
      interplanner 2
      Angel4Truth 1
      AskMrReligion 1
      Last edited by Sherman; July 6th, 2015, 12:48 PM.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

Our lineup of July reporters so far and score of misses--missiles they put in the water instead of their target.
        Glorydaz 3
        musterion 2
        daqq 2
        IMJerusha 2
        interplanner 2
        Stripe 1
        Angel4Truth 1
        AskMrReligion 1
        I protest. Those three were really one. Call it a trinity if you will.

Comment

I saw you fire three.

Comment

My fire control radar is down for repairs.

Seriously, I politely request a sticky be provided on what does and does not constitute blasphemy according to the management. If such already exists, link me and I'll memorize it.
            "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
            Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
            By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

I saw you fire three.
              I know...like the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are ONE God.

Just joshin' with you Sherman. I don't plan on firing any more. I get it.

Comment

Blasphemy is more directed at God. The stuff you have been reporting is rather subtle and yes it is disrespectful. I don't see that user getting by very long without serving some time off. He's probably made worse posts. We won't have a sticky on it. It is at the discretion of the staff.

Comment

I'll take out my JP1 training records and brush up on the sounds and re-practice timing the pulse,,,

Comment

Glorydaz 3
                    musterion 1
                    daqq 2
                    IMJerusha 2
                    interplanner 2
                    Angel4Truth 1
                    AskMrReligion 1
                    How often is this updated? I'm thinking I must have a tie for first by now. Just saying....

Comment

7-9-2015 update
                      Glorydaz 3
                      musterion 1
                      daqq 2
                      IMJerusha 3
                      interplanner 3
                      Angel4Truth 1
                      AskMrReligion 1
                      fool 1

Comment

7-14-2015 update
                        Glorydaz 3
                        musterion 1
                        daqq 2
                        IMJerusha 3
                        interplanner 5
                        Angel4Truth 1
                        AskMrReligion 1
                        fool 1
                        StanJ 1

Interplanner is way ahead of the pack on dumping his shots in the water. As they the old saying goes he could not hit a bull on the hind end with a banjo.

Comment

Did mine disappear?
                          Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                          E≈mc2
                          "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
                          -Bob B.

Comment

Originally posted by Stripe View Post
                            Did mine disappear?
                            Who are you?

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
                            They already know monsters exist.
                            We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tambora View Post
                              Who are you?
                              I'm Batman.
                              Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                              E≈mc2
                              "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
                              -Bob B.

Comment

Working...
                              X