Transgender, Made Up POP Psychology Word

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
There is no real meaning to the word "transgender'' this is a pop psychology word for distracting the mainstream, used by the queer agenda and blurring the issue of homosexuality by making worse condition whereby you are expected to contend with as real, whether you like it or not! Both those who like and dislike transgender, or queer use this word. The word captures one into assuming it has validity!

There are two associated words, which mean something; they are transvestite and transsexual.

A transvestite is a man who likes to wear women's clothes for erotic purposes. A transsexual is someone who usually is a transvestite who has such guilt about the fetish he would rather give up his life, his mate and his sexuality to justify his transvestism as something more than a fetish. In essence, they are the same
See Blanchard and Baily 'autogynephilic transsexuals'

Yes, there are some homosexual women who are so butch they rather play the man in society, and not be homosexual, so they take on the male role and sometimes have surgical alterations.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/201503/none-the-above
There are some males who also do this and are queer, usually low income, and low intelligence; most are street people.

Both of these two homosexual groups are very small, and this is why so many more males are considered transsexuals.

This word 'transgender' is no more meaningful and descriptive than the word 'cool', which literally means not warm, yet is used to mean something else, the same with transgender.

Quetzal

There is no real meaning to the word "transgender'' this is a pop psychology word for distracting the mainstream, used by the queer agenda and blurring the issue of homosexuality by making worse condition whereby you are expected to contend with as real, whether you like it or not! Both those who like and dislike transgender, or queer use this word. The word captures one into assuming it has validity!

There are two associated words, which mean something; they are transvestite and transsexual.

A transvestite is a man who likes to wear women's clothes for erotic purposes. A transsexual is someone who usually is a transvestite who has such guilt about the fetish he would rather give up his life, his mate and his sexuality to justify his transvestism as something more than a fetish. In essence, they are the same
See Blanchard and Baily 'autogynephilic transsexuals'

Yes, there are some homosexual women who are so butch they rather play the man in society, and not be homosexual, so they take on the male role and sometimes have surgical alterations.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/201503/none-the-above
There are some males who also do this and are queer, usually low income, and low intelligence; most are street people.

Both of these two homosexual groups are very small, and this is why so many more males are considered transsexuals.

This word 'transgender' is no more meaningful and descriptive than the word 'cool', which literally means not warm, yet is used to mean something else, the same with transgender.
trans·gen·der
transˈjendər,tranzˈjendər/
adjective
denoting or relating to a person whose self-identity does not conform unambiguously to conventional notions of male or female gender.

Even has it's own entry in the dictionary.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
trans·gen·der
transˈjendər,tranzˈjendər/
adjective
denoting or relating to a person whose self-identity does not conform unambiguously to conventional notions of male or female gender.

Even has it's own entry in the dictionary.

What does that mean, dork has it's own entry in the dictionary. The dictionary does not add more than a declarative of any pop jargon, along with traditional words,
You completely missed the point.

I will show you, what is the topic of my OP?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
No answer, that figures, you think it is about transgender

'transvestism' from Latin trans-, "across, over" and vestitus, "dressed" they are all transvestites by the same as

gay (adj.) Look up gay at Dictionary.com
late 14c., "full of joy, merry; light-hearted, carefree;" also "wanton, lewd, lascivious" (late 12c. as a surname, Philippus de Gay), from Old French gai "joyful, happy; pleasant, agreeably charming; forward, pert; light-colored" (12c.; compare Old Spanish gayo, Portuguese gaio, Italian gajo, probably French loan-words). Ultimate origin disputed; perhaps from Frankish *gahi (related to Old High German wahi "pretty"), though not all etymologists accept this. Meaning "stately and beautiful; splendid and showily dressed" is from early 14c. In the English of Yorkshire and Scotland formerly it could mean "moderately, rather, considerable" (1796; compare sense development in pretty (adj.)).

The word gay by the 1890s had an overall tinge of promiscuity -- a gay house was a brothel. The suggestion of immorality in the word can be traced back at least to the 1630s, if not to Chaucer:

But in oure bed he was so fressh and gay
Whan that he wolde han my bele chose.

Slang meaning "homosexual"
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=gay
Slang "homosexual" has no real meaning because it has no Etymology! Gay meaning homosexual is a taken up word, which has no linguistic meaning.

Quetzal

You said...

There is no real meaning to the word "transgender'' this is a pop psychology word...

I disagree. I believe it has a real meaning and has a place in the current political discussion. I never thought I would see the day someone would attempt to use etymology to support their prejudice.

quip

BANNED
Banned
:idunno:

There's no real meaning to the word "God" though that's never stopped anyone from committing atrocious acts in "God's" name.

Quincy

I think what Ktoyou is suggesting, is that gender has more to do with a role within society than appearance. People today are seeing transgenderism as the change in appearance and name from one gender stereotype to the next. It gives the impression that the person is actually transsexual when they aren't. You don't actually have to change your looks that drastically to be transgendered.

Think back to tribal days. The male gender came to be because human males hunted, had masculine demeanors and protected and led the tribe. The female gender grew from human females preparing food, creating clothing, taking care of the young and so forth. There were many individuals who didn't actually do the typical roles. Some men didn't hunt, they stayed back and cooked, helped with kids and vice versa for some women. This kind of role reversal is what transgenderism is. If you take it completely literal, today's modern society has a very large portion of transgendered individuals (if you compare it to years past), with stay at home dads and wives who bring home the money.

Now maybe some people who do change their outward appearance also change their roles within their families and communities, I don't know. However, the media is making this out to be more about superficial things. The fact is, modern society has created a way of life where gender is all but obsolete and we end up confusing gender with biological sex.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
And the new global culture of freedom, liberty and human rights just keeps on a-comin.'

Last edited:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You said...

I disagree. I believe it has a real meaning and has a place in the current political discussion. I never thought I would see the day someone would attempt to use etymology to support their prejudice.

You disagree because you are a modern day trained little dweeb, who may give some credence to the atheist Tabula rasa bunk that seeped into the minds of our children, and has been seeping until what had once been wolves, now looks like a Yorkie!

Listen up Yorkie; I am proud of my ability to live by my discrimination and prejudices, as they give me personal insight, and direction. You, on the other hand, are a slave to the mental manipulators who do not want you to think for yourself.

It is not you, Yorkie who disagrees, rather it is the ones who created you in their own image? Well not quite; they too live by their prejudices and discrimination, for that is why they decided to create beings like you. Their reason, to make you complacent and afraid to use your own mind to think, since they have programmed you to feel anxiety whenever you are told, or think with your limited mind, you have used mental discrimination, or maybe your prejudices do indeed reveal you what may what they trained you to fear most, being a racist!

I laugh at all of this, and not not care one bit if someone calls me racist or prejudiced, and to the later I am true. I think for myself, and to the former, I let the cards fall as they may, and it seems many do not find me one to harbor the old baseless bigotry.

No mater, you are not someone to out think, as it is not your thoughts, but the thoughts of your masters, and I would have to take my complaint to them; I have done that all my life, and being they are the same upper-upper class, the aristocrats who desire everyone to be peasants and trained monkeys, I deplore what they done to you, I am truly sorry.

As to the issue it stands, there is malice in adopting strange terms for ideas, which vile oppose the natural instincts in man, to be free and to hold God, not a man above them, who they have been trained to worship, not him, but his ideas.

To my brothers and sisters, I prevail upon you not to buy into words like transgender, use your mind; you know it adds insult to evil, so drop it!

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
It's my understanding that the prefix trans means movement or change. Examples would be like the words transport, translate, transfer, etc. all of which connote movement or change.

So my question is if transgender suggests changing genders, once that is accomplished to the satisfaction of state and federal governments is the person still transgendered or just simply gendered?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
You disagree because you are a modern day trained little dweeb, who may give some credence to the atheist Tabula rasa bunk that seeped into the minds of our children, and has been seeping until what had once been wolves, now looks like a Yorkie!

Listen up Yorkie; I am proud of my ability to live by my discrimination and prejudices, as they give me personal insight, and direction. You, on the other hand, are a slave to the mental manipulators who do not want you to think for yourself.

It is not you, Yorkie who disagrees, rather it is the ones who created you in their own image? Well not quite; they too live by their prejudices and discrimination, for that is why they decided to create beings like you. Their reason, to make you complacent and afraid to use your own mind to think, since they have programmed you to feel anxiety whenever you are told, or think with your limited mind, you have used mental discrimination, or maybe your prejudices do indeed reveal you what may what they trained you to fear most, being a racist!

I laugh at all of this, and not not care one bit if someone calls me racist or prejudiced, and to the later I am true. I think for myself, and to the former, I let the cards fall as they may, and it seems many do not find me one to harbor the old baseless bigotry.

No mater, you are not someone to out think, as it is not your thoughts, but the thoughts of your masters, and I would have to take my complaint to them; I have done that all my life, and being they are the same upper-upper class, the aristocrats who desire everyone to be peasants and trained monkeys, I deplore what they done to you, I am truly sorry.

As to the issue it stands, there is malice in adopting strange terms for ideas, which vile oppose the natural instincts in man, to be free and to hold God, not a man above them, who they have been trained to worship, not him, but his ideas.

To my brothers and sisters, I prevail upon you not to buy into words like transgender, use your mind; you know it adds insult to evil, so drop it!

Well said Kat, the young buying into the pop culture definitions (lies) of what is real, normal, or natural are just intellectually lazy people who allow society, liberal professors, & progressive ideologues to shape their worldview for them, instead of seeing things for how they are, and thinking for themselves. There may be a touch of fear in these same people also to "go along, to get along" in true keeping with political correctness...can't go against that, it would be social anathema from the progressive liberal social structure which they are slaves to. I personally reject all the above because in the end it is laziness & stupidity.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Well said Kat, the young buying into the pop culture definitions (lies) of what is real, normal, or natural are just intellectually lazy people who allow society, liberal professors, & progressive ideologues to shape their worldview for them, instead of seeing things for how they are, and thinking for themselves. There may be a touch of fear in these same people also to "go along, to get along" in true keeping with political correctness...can't go against that, it would be social anathema from the progressive liberal social structure which they are slaves to. I personally reject all the above because in the end it is laziness & stupidity.

Yes, right and many should read this again, since mine is a bit hard to comprehend? You summed it up well.

Let me add this to all the dweebs who do not think:
Politics is a practical profession, it is a social meeting of minds to persuade, thus it is never based on fact, and therefore, NEVER correct or incorrect. It would take a generation without valuing meaning to assume the coupling of words, 'political' and 'correct' make any sense! The is no such thing as correct politics, there is only the most persuasive politics.

To Jamie, true if fixed sex could be re-sexed, or if gender could be factored out of sex, as one does in mathematics, but this cannot be.

The trans part is only valid with that outward change in dress, and appearance, as burlesque, the clowns in a circus, travesty.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Does this mean that Caitlyn Jenner and Chaz Bono could now marry?

(sardonic humor) ;)

Maybe? Jenner is a man and Bono is a woman, so? I am unaware the law on marriage prohibits men wearing dresses and women wearing men's shoes? It would look funny, for sure.:rotfl:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Maybe? Jenner is a man and Bono is a woman, so? I am unaware the law on marriage prohibits men wearing dresses and women wearing men's shoes? It would look funny, for sure.:rotfl:

I don't think Caitlyn is legally female yet. No doubt Chaz is legally male.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I don't think Caitlyn is legally female yet. No doubt Chaz is legally male.

Legally? That is so dependent on human definitions. For example, in Texas, they assume sex on DNA, so there they would marry Jenner being a man and Bono being a woman.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
or, more likely, people disagree with you because you are just wrong

OK buzz off buzzard! No playing around!

To you who are serious:

This thread is for those who want to understand about the way words have power, and how changing the true meaning of words is destructive to culture.

I posted this elsewhere folks:

While sexual difference is usually defined by the anatomical definition of gender, Luce Irigaray’s opinions are in line with the philosopher Jacques Lacan. Both Jacques Lacan and Luce Irigaray believe that sexual difference is a product of language and linguistics, not anatomy.

This is how it starts; some theorist attempts to change the natural order and soon all assume it has always been this way. Then look how cleaver they do it, as they are correct, by saying sexual difference is a product of language, yet what language, not Biblical language, nor English common language. They are limited to the anterior of sexual difference, not the essence of it! A man is a man, and a woman is a woman, the only real trans is outer, the way we dress. Men wore long wigs once, today we call that cross-dressing, and that is fluid. Not the body under the garments.

A boy can play with dolls, yet that does not make him a trans-anything, he is, within out social construct an unusual boy, we used to call a sissy.

They also slip in anatomy, which is irrelevant to anything about what structural linguistics might influence!

Here is where authorship is removed from the text (deconstruction), and from this comes the notion that the permanent things are temporal and transitory and ephemeral!

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Deleted photo. I asked ktoyou nicely if she would like me to delete this photo and offered that it was no problem. Instead of saying, "sure, please do", she reported this post. I deleted it but she isnt serious about this topic if she repoerted and denied my generours offer to delete it. She must really be in pain hurting somewhere. Sorry for her illness and hopes it gets better. I've alway liked her. Oh well, some people just ain't happy.

Last edited: