St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tetelestai View Post
    For the first time in the 99 year history of Wrigley Field, the Cubs closed out a series at Wrigley Field.
    It IS amazing after all. Even as a Cardinal fan, part of me says we have been on top too much lately. We really got lucky all year with the players we have/had on the field/line-up.

I am excited for the Cubs especially since the Red Sox ended their curse.
    This is huge for that Theo Epstein guy because he built the Red Sox WS teams. He is like a baseball guru good luck charm. I heard he is MAD too !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
      This is huge for that Theo Epstein guy
      If the Cubs win the WS, Theo Epstein will go down as the greatest GM in the history of baseball.

Branch Rickey signed Jackie Robinson, and drafted Roberto Clemente, but Epstein has led the Red Sox to a WS vicorty (after an 85 year drought), and could lead the Cubs to a WS victory after an 106 year drought.

I heard he is MAD too !!!
      I doubt it, he's a Jew.
      (1 Cor 1:13 KJV) Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Comment

• If only Harry were here to see it...
        Originally posted by Interplanner
        They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
        You're too literal to get it.
        The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

Comment

I doubt it, he's a Jew.
          How about Sandberg?
          They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
          You're too literal to get it.
          The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

Comment

• Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
            How about Sandberg?
            Ryne ? Aren't some Jews MAD ? Paul Is

Comment

Ryne ?
              Not Jewish

Aren't some Jews MAD ?
              Nope

Paul Is
              Paul who?

"O.J. Simpson, not a Jew. But guess who is? Hall of Famer Rod Carew.” - Adam Sandler

Other notable Jewish baseball players:

Sandy Koufax
              Hank Greenberg
              Al Rosen
              Shawn Green

Remember the movie "Airplane"?

The movie had this famous line:

“Would you like something to read?”
              “Do you have anything light?”
              “How about this leaflet, ‘Famous Jewish Sports Legends.'”

Famous Jewish Sports Legends.
              (1 Cor 1:13 KJV) Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Comment

• LOL. Good stuff tet !

Well, the Blue Jays won game 5 clinching a spot for the ALCS. One game tonight, starting now on fox sports here, winner plays Toronto.

I'm rooting for the Royals because the are a true American League team and there are a Missouri team to boot. Plus they were in the World Series last year and almost won.

Comment

Well, the Blue Jays won game 5 clinching a spot for the ALCS. One game tonight, starting now on fox sports here, winner plays Toronto.
                  Go Jays!
                  What did you make of the run Texas scored in the 7th? I didn't see it but heard the ump allowed the run even though he had called time out.
                  Without Genesis, absolutely nothing makes sense in all of Scripture.

Comment

• Originally posted by 6days View Post
                    What did you make of the run Texas scored in the 7th? I didn't see it but heard the ump allowed the run even though he had called time out.
                    The run should have counted (as it did). However, the ump did call time before the runner crossed home.

Thankfully, it had no impact on the outcome of the game.

Comment

• It could be a long cold winter, cuz you know if the Cubs win the World Series.... hell is going to freeze over!
                      All of my ancestors are human.
                      Originally posted by Squeaky
                      That explains why your an idiot.
                      Originally posted by God's Truth
                      Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
                      Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
                      (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
                      (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

• This is where baseball gets real, when there are just 4 teams left, then 2. After tonight and tomorrow, 4 teams left.

Comment

This is where baseball gets real, when there are just 4 teams left, then 2. After tonight and tomorrow, 4 teams left.
                          The Cubs won a playoff series against the Cardinals at Wrigley! That's when things get real.....
                          All of my ancestors are human.
                          Originally posted by Squeaky
                          That explains why your an idiot.
                          Originally posted by God's Truth
                          Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
                          Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
                          (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
                          (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

This is where baseball gets real, when there are just 4 teams left, then 2. After tonight and tomorrow, 4 teams left.
                            It is looking like today could be a bad day for baseball in the state of Texas.

Toronto already eliminated the Texas Rangers, and the Houston Astros are losing to the Royals as of this post.

Comment

It is looking like today could be a bad day for baseball in the state of Texas.

Toronto already eliminated the Texas Rangers, and the Houston Astros are losing to the Royals as of this post.
                              Yep, the state was sitting pretty for a bit, but not today.

Comment

• ROYALS WIN !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X