St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

Right Divider

Body part
Game time forecast has been getting better... I'm looking forward to it.

FUTh+hAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You need to teach me how put those images inline.

on my computer I have downloads. when I search things with the word(s) quote or quote images I find all images related to the subject that way. I right click and click save as and it saves under downloads or create a folder. then when I post here I click g and it brings up manage Attachments, and says choose file. when I click choose file my computer pulls up all 529 images and i pick one or as many as you want one at a time. Then click upload, then to post click g again and insert all.

If that doesn't make sense I can try explaining another way. I use a desktop but my pics are all under downloads. For instance, I could google Bay of pigs quote images or seinfeld and get quotes ou images. Things like news images from stories, you can right click and save as. make sense ?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If the Cubs lose tonight, it will be epic.

Today is October 21, 2015 which is the day the Cubs win the World Series in Back to the Future Part II

Only the Cubs could lose an elimination game in the NLCS on the same day they win the World Series in a movie about the future.