What About Banned Members?

Mocking You

How long are people banned? A month? Two weeks?

When they come back do they get to use the same screen name?

I ask because a certain Resodko poster was apparently banned and has returned, trying to revive dead threads that he had previously started.

It's annoying.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
1 day, 3,4,5 days, a week, 2 weeks, a month, 3 months, 6 months, a year and forever. Those are the known bans.

john w

Hall of Fame
My bans are relatively short; I suspect that it's due to the "flood" of protests, to the moderators, from most of the TOL membership, that objects to my banning, as they clamor for my insights, wisdom, and "gems," all done in extreme humility, and also need a wolf hunter around, to protect the sheep.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My bans are relatively short; I suspect that it's due to the "flood" of protests, to the moderators, from most of the TOL membership, that objects to my banning, as they clamor for my insights, wisdom, and "gems," all done in extreme humility, and also need a wolf hunter around, to protect the sheep.

You crack me up St. John. :crackup:

Mocking You

When you are banned, can you read the forum, but not post to it?

Or, why do I see banned members (screen names in red) on TOL's home page listed as being 'online'?

The Berean

And don't forget that "chicks dig the long ball", john. :think:

andyc

Nah

They just can't stand STP crying.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nah

They just can't stand STP crying.

"Nah" cries, whimpers, objects, one of the wolves.....

Have no fear, sheep.....little andycain's wolf mollars are ground down, as a result of him reading so many of my award winning posts, picking him apart, dismantling his "arguments," as he grinds/gnashes his chops....

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When you are banned, can you read the forum, but not post to it?

Or, why do I see banned members (screen names in red) on TOL's home page listed as being 'online'?

IF someone signs in while banned, all they can see is a message regarding their infraction and when it expires.

A banned member can only read the forum if they do not sign in.

andyc

"Nah" cries, whimpers, objects, one of the wolves.....

Have no fear, sheep.....little andycain's wolf mollars are ground down, as a result of him reading so many of my award winning posts, picking him apart, dismantling his "arguments," as he grinds/gnashes his chops....

Cut n paste king W. No one as slick with the right click.

john w

Hall of Fame
Cut n paste king W. No one as slick with the right click.

Funny, spammer/fruitcake king-all you do is cut'npaste your flaky, shaky TBN("The Devil's Broadcasting Network"/"The Blasphemy Network")satanic jazz. And the only chick that would dig you, is Jan Crouch, who is as much of a flake as you, loser. Do you wear make up, like her, little candyandycain? Here is a recent pic of candyandycain-smile, Opie:

1wolf%20in%20sheeps%20clothing%20tattoo.jpg

You can't "touch" me biblically, punk. My evidence? You.

Get saved, wolfie.