Oh Canada!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Lost my "news from canada" thread, so I'll stick this here:

Nova Scotia mass killings: What we know and what we don't know

At least 18 have been killed, but exact death toll, locations and motive of gunman still unclear

CBC News · Posted: Apr 19, 2020 9:23 PM AT | Last Updated: 24 minutes ago

ns-shooter-20200419.jpg

RCMP officers prepare to take Gabriel Wortman into custody at a gas station in Enfield, N.S., on Sunday. (Tim Krochak/The Canadian Press)

RCMP described mass killings carried out by a gunman in Nova Scotia this weekend as "tragic" and "incomprehensible."
At least 18 people are dead, plus the suspected shooter. That surpasses the 14 killed in the 1989 École Polytechnique massacre in Montreal.
One of the victims is a 23-year veteran of the RCMP and mother of two.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...on-t-1.5537918

ok doser

Trudeau is urging news agencies to refrain from using the shooters name and face to deny him "notoriety"

Not sure how that comports with that pesky "innocent until proven guilty" stuff - if I were accused by the state of something like this, I'd want my name and face out there 24/7 so people could say they got the wrong guy

Last edited:

way 2 go

Trudeau is urging news agencies to refrain from using the shooters name and face to deny him "notoriety"

Not sure how that complorts with that pesky "innocent until proven guilty" stuff - if I were accused by the state of something like this, I'd want my name and face out there 24/7 so people could say they got the wrong guy

Gabriel Wortman, 51 is dead , He's in hell

way 2 go

Police say the incident is not believed to be a random act, as indicated by the “mock-up” police vehicle that Wortman was driving at one point during the shooting spree.

year book photo below

ok doser

Ah, I thought he was taken alive. OK, if he was killed in a shootout with the cops, looks like he's guilty

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Kamikazes are real, we share the world with them. And Trudeau now I read is promising "gun control" so that you know Canadians can be even worse prepared for the next Kamikaze. :freak:

Status
Not open for further replies.