Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learn to read what is written.

_____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Comment

really makes you wonder what they were trying for - Chile?

Comment

And in current news, the Raptorian Toronts are playing some sort of game somewhere - lots of excitement apparently

Comment

and at the middle of the second period, the Raptorian's puck handling is far inferior to that of the Warmiers
          Last edited by ok doser; June 10th, 2019, 07:28 PM.

Comment

and at the end of the second period, the Raptorians have closed the gap, 56-62

it would appear that the goalies tonight are total sieves

Comment

and at the end of the third period, the score stands 78-84, Raptorians in the hole

Apparently this is close enough to a tie, as we're going into overtime

Comment

and at end of an exciting full fourth period of overtime, the Warmiers take it 106-105

next ice time, thursday at 9

Comment

Justin Trudeau talking about plastic

Comment

Wot

a

tard

Comment

apparently canada won some big important sports contest - the cbc coverage?

some idiots in the big city trashing a police car

oh canada

Comment

Lost my "news from canada" thread, so I'll stick this here:

Nova Scotia mass killings: What we know and what we don't know

At least 18 have been killed, but exact death toll, locations and motive of gunman still unclear

CBC News · Posted: Apr 19, 2020 9:23 PM AT | Last Updated: 24 minutes ago

RCMP officers prepare to take Gabriel Wortman into custody at a gas station in Enfield, N.S., on Sunday. (Tim Krochak/The Canadian Press)

RCMP described mass killings carried out by a gunman in Nova Scotia this weekend as "tragic" and "incomprehensible."
                        At least 18 people are dead, plus the suspected shooter. That surpasses the 14 killed in the 1989 École Polytechnique massacre in Montreal.
                        One of the victims is a 23-year veteran of the RCMP and mother of two.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...on-t-1.5537918

Comment

Trudeau is urging news agencies to refrain from using the shooters name and face to deny him "notoriety"

Not sure how that comports with that pesky "innocent until proven guilty" stuff - if I were accused by the state of something like this, I'd want my name and face out there 24/7 so people could say they got the wrong guy
                          Last edited by ok doser; April 20th, 2020, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                            Trudeau is urging news agencies to refrain from using the shooters name and face to deny him "notoriety"

Not sure how that complorts with that pesky "innocent until proven guilty" stuff - if I were accused by the state of something like this, I'd want my name and face out there 24/7 so people could say they got the wrong guy
                            Gabriel Wortman, 51 is dead , He's in hell

Comment

Police say the incident is not believed to be a random act, as indicated by the “mock-up” police vehicle that Wortman was driving at one point during the shooting spree.

year book photo below

Click image for larger version

Name:	wortmanyearbook.jpg?quality=70&strip=all&w=720&h=480&crop=1.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	2746259

Comment

Ah, I thought he was taken alive. OK, if he was killed in a shootout with the cops, looks like he's guilty

Comment

Working...
                                X