In Praise of Women

fzappa13

As I lay sleepless staring at my wife asleep in bed I was struck with her beauty and strength of character and I just felt moved to get up and say something about it.

This Charming Manc

You know you r letting the side down.

If your this nice it means they will all expect all of us to be that nice.

Stop making us 'normal men' look bad :)

Truster

fzappa,

I had a nephew that used to say the ''right thing' just to ingratiate himself and I recognise this in what you have said.....makes me want to throw up.

Buzzword

Lately, I've gained new appreciation for having married a musician whose voice and mine fit so perfectly.

Whether performing in church many times over the years, or a thousand small moments when we harmonize in the car or while watching YouTube or when just bursting into song at random in Wal-Mart.

The joining of our voices nourishes my soul.

fzappa,

I had a nephew that used to say the ''right thing' just to ingratiate himself and I recognise this in what you have said.....makes me want to throw up.

So how's the single life treatin' ya?

Truster

Lately, I've gained new appreciation for having married a musician whose voice and mine fit so perfectly.

Whether performing in church many times over the years, or a thousand small moments when we harmonize in the car or while watching YouTube or when just bursting into song at random in Wal-Mart.

The joining of our voices nourishes my soul.

So how's the single life treatin' ya?

You never seem to rejoice in truth.

bybee

fzappa,

Ahhhh yesssss, the prating of an ahhhhhzzzzz is heard in cyberspace.........

This Charming Manc

Its a skill I don't have .. .and wish i did.

being constantly difficult is a paint in the *** don't you find?

fzappa,

zoo22

fzappa,

Dear Mr. Grinch,

This letter is to inform you that you have termites in your smile.

Sincerely,

- The world you look down your nose at.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Dear Mr. Grinch,

This letter is to inform you that you have termites in your smile.

Sincerely,

- The world you look down your nose at.

quote-a-proud-man-is-always-looking-down-on-things-and-people-and-of-course-as-long-as-you-re-looking-c-s-lewis-346602.jpg

Truster

Everyone I work for and all my friends and family know that if they ask me a question they will always get a straight and truthful answer.The answer may not be what they wanted to hear, but it will be true.

I don't praise people for anything and the reason for this is I am fully aware of the danger of pride and I never instigate it or feed pride. I don't like people paying me compliments and this often happens with my clients. I always try and brush it off as inconsequential and that what I have said is just a matter of procedure.
I should imagine that being from a nation that feeds peoples pride like a Strasbourg goose this would seem very strange indeed.

Try and figure out how Moses could write this of himself and you may, just may get an idea of what I'm talking about.

(Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.)

bybee

Everyone I work for and all my friends and family know that if they ask me a question they will always get a straight and truthful answer.The answer may not be what they wanted to hear, but it will be true.

I don't praise people for anything and the reason for this is I am fully aware of the danger of pride and I never instigate it or feed pride. I don't like people paying me compliments and this often happens with my clients. I always try and brush it off as inconsequential and that what I have said is just a matter of procedure.
I should imagine that being from a nation that feeds peoples pride like a Strasbourg goose this would seem very strange indeed.

Try and figure out how Moses could write this of himself and you may, just may get an idea of what I'm talking about.

(Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.)

You, also, have the personality of a DOORKNOB!!!