Malcolm Young leaves ACDC

JosephR

When I think AC/DC I think of the crunchy riffs,not the solos of Angus...

A sad day indeed for those who been jammin them since they can remember,like me.

bybee

When I think AC/DC I think of the crunchy riffs,not the solos of Angus...

A sad day indeed for those who been jammin them since they can remember,like me.

"Dirty deeds done dirt cheap...."
Used to love these guys!

Nimrod

One of the best rhythm guitarist ever.

They found a niche in the Rock and Roll market and exploited it. (translation: gave people what they want in a free market and sold it for profit)

JosephR

One of the best rhythm guitarist ever.

They found a niche in the Rock and Roll market and exploited it. (translation: gave people what they want in a free market and sold it for profit)

how about they played what was/is in their heart and people connected to it.

elohiym

Sorry to hear about Malcom's dementia. :( He wrote some great songs I still enjoy whenever I listen to them.

When Brian Johnson came on board to replace the late, great Bon Scott we ended up getting some incredibly good new music. It's quite sad to see one of the founding members go, but hopefully this will not be the end of the band and a new member will take AC/DC to a new level again.

Cruciform

Odd that it wasn't Angus who developed dementia, given all the serious head-banging he's done on stage for decades. Very sad to hear, though.

drbrumley

Sorry to hear about Malcom's dementia. :( He wrote some great songs I still enjoy whenever I listen to them.

When Brian Johnson came on board to replace the late, great Bon Scott we ended up getting some incredibly good new music. It's quite sad to see one of the founding members go, but hopefully this will not be the end of the band and a new member will take AC/DC to a new level again.

Back in Black was about the best they could do after Bon. It just felt like all they could do after Back in Black was do great on one song, maybe two, then it was yuck.

Now Bon, he was quite the vocalist.

But yes Malcolm was outstanding. Hope he gets good treatment and maybe reverse this disease.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And you have admit if anybody could cover Highway to Hell and not ruin it, it is Brian Johnson. And no, the song is not about devil worship. Sorry 'rulz.