Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Ah, I see...for a moment I thought, "Oh, great. Another thread about me."

:plain: :eek: what?

Last edited:

IMJerusha

Well, they were both started by Damian if I recall correctly.

I'm sorry Spit, your recollection isn't serving you well. Damian started the mens thread. 5Solas started this one and no one had better try to make her feel guilty for doing so. She was simply trying to lighten the mood. She meant nothing unGodly by it. No, no, no, I'm not getting on your case. Please don't think I am.

IMJerusha

:plain: :eek:

Nope! But you were a handsome lad back in the day....kinda....sorta. :chuckle: Well, your wife thought so, anyway! I'll bet she still does! :)
I have no doubt you would put her pic in the Beautiful Woman thread, if you haven't already.
Now, I know Jack would go in the beautiful children thread. My boy, too. He was a doll baby! Still is, except he's taller than me.

Have you seen my inhaler?...What?

Last edited:

IMJerusha

Here's Simon Baker! I would kill to have hair like that. :)

image.jpg

Spitfire

I'm sorry Spit, your recollection isn't serving you well. Damian started the mens thread. 5Solas started this one and no one had better try to make her feel guilty for doing so. She was simply trying to lighten the mood. She meant nothing unGodly by it. No, no, no, I'm not getting on your case. Please don't think I am.
I meant both as in both of the "most beautiful women" threads (one was celebrities only, I seem to recall, the other called specifically for women who had ever won any major tennis titles, thus my controversial mention of Anna Kournikova, who had only won doubles. :p)

I know who started this one. :p

IMJerusha

I meant both as in both of the "most beautiful women" threads (one was celebrities only, I seem to recall, the other called specifically for women who had ever won any major tennis titles, thus my controversial mention of Anna Kournikova, who had only won doubles. :p)

I know who started this one. :p

Really, there are two? Gosh, I didn't know that. Pardon my correction, please. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

:plain: :eek:
Originally Posted by Eeset
Why does that not surprise me?
Because you missed the point of the joke? :plain:

Nope! But you were a handsome lad back in the day....kinda....sorta. :chuckle: Well, your wife thought so, anyway! I'll bet she still does! :)
:) She'd walk me down sorority row with a Cheshire grin on her face. At the time I thought she was into walking...And I haven't fully decayed just yet, thank you. :p :chuckle: Though it's coming...:noid:

I have no doubt you would put her pic in the Beautiful Woman thread, if you haven't already.
She'd shoot me. Though I have posted one or two of her with Jack. Interesting story about the Mrs. She was a dancer who took up painting at Alabama, where she was asked to nude model for the art department. She declined but was insufferable for her entire senior year. :eek:

Now, I know Jack would go in the beautiful children thread.
So far he seems to have our best features and my waking disposition coupled with his mother's fire else. Should be a real handful. He surprised his preschool teacher with his reading skills and vocabulary, but he is still working out the "L"s. Sounds like a Japanese exchange student in his first year. :plain:

My boy, too. He was a doll baby! Still is, except he's taller than me.
:)

Have you seen my inhaler?...What?
:think: No. Have you shown it often?

Status
Not open for further replies.