This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rusha View Post
    And still yet, you are unable to describe exactly what behavior she is exhibiting that would be described as sleazy.
    I'm existing in his/her space. LOL
    I AM the pie lady!!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Breathe View Post
      To heck with the ladies who condemn because they can't control their own lust. They want to paint us all with their own brush.

Bad boy cuteness:
      Not sure the tatts are very cute. I just keep thinking what tatts will look like on aged skin. Then I sort of shudder.
      I AM the pie lady!!

sigpic

Comment

I avert my eyes away from the TV long enough to retrieve a beverage ...
        ...and popcorn!
        I AM the pie lady!!

sigpic

Comment

And still yet, you are unable to describe exactly what behavior she is exhibiting that would be described as sleazy.

Because drooling over a man you are not married to and focusing on how hot another man you are not married to is making you......is soooooo not sleazy???

Comment

• I'm revealing my age here but who cares! Howard Keel

I AM the pie lady!!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Christ's Word View Post
              Because drooling
              Quit projecting ... this is about you. The rest of us don't drool.

And IF you were truly as pure as you pretend to be then WHY are you participating on a thread where WE are discussing handsome, appealing men?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMJerusha View Post
                I'm revealing my age here but who cares! Howard Keel

And mine ... he is one handsome, older gentleman. Loved him on "Dallas".

Comment

Because drooling over a man you are not married to and focusing on how hot another man you are not married to is making you......is soooooo not sleazy???

Double standards. The blokes had exactly the same thread about chicks.

Posted from the TOL App cause that's how I roll.

Comment

I said warm, not hot. I'm too old for hot anymore! LOL My hubby thinks I still got it though and that's what counts.
                    Stop hitting yourself in the head...that sort of thing can mess up yer marbles!
                    I AM the pie lady!!

sigpic

Comment

And mine ... he is one handsome, older gentleman. Loved him on "Dallas".
                      And what a voice! I got to sing with him once when the crew filmed at the hotel I worked in in Dallas. We did a short refrain from "Make Believe" out by the pool. Gosh, that was a great time in my life!

Make Believe
                      I AM the pie lady!!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder's Muse View Post
                        Double standards. The blokes had exactly the same thread about chicks.
                        Well, they were both started by Damian if I recall correctly.

Comment

• Ah, I see...for a moment I thought, "Oh, great. Another thread about me."

what?
                          Last edited by Town Heretic; August 19th, 2014, 05:44 PM.
                          You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

• Originally posted by Spitfire View Post
                            Well, they were both started by Damian if I recall correctly.

I'm sorry Spit, your recollection isn't serving you well. Damian started the mens thread. 5Solas started this one and no one had better try to make her feel guilty for doing so. She was simply trying to lighten the mood. She meant nothing unGodly by it. No, no, no, I'm not getting on your case. Please don't think I am.
                            I AM the pie lady!!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
                              Ah, I see...for a moment I thought, "Oh, great. Another thread about me."

Nope! But you were a handsome lad back in the day....kinda....sorta. Well, your wife thought so, anyway! I'll bet she still does!
                              I have no doubt you would put her pic in the Beautiful Woman thread, if you haven't already.
                              Now, I know Jack would go in the beautiful children thread. My boy, too. He was a doll baby! Still is, except he's taller than me.

Have you seen my inhaler?...What?
                              Last edited by IMJerusha; August 19th, 2014, 10:42 AM.
                              I AM the pie lady!!

sigpic

Comment

• Here's Simon Baker! I would kill to have hair like that.

I AM the pie lady!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X