Koban/Resurrected Is One of the Funniest People On This Forum

voltaire

BANNED
Banned
So Satan is vehemently anti abortion. Odd. Wouldn't have expected that.

One of Satan's goals for the earth is to thwart God's command to be fruitful and multiply. There are many ways to do that other than abortion. God , on the other hand , has allowed many miscarriages and even commanded the annihilation of whole nations including newborns.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Are you preventing her from being in Christ?

explain how i can prevent her from being in Christ

and thank you for acknowledging that she is not in Christ

So Satan is vehemently anti abortion. Odd. Wouldn't have expected that.

satan is a master of deception cm

You don't understand salvation. You are nothing but a legalist with no true hope.

explain how i voted for the biggest pro-abort available, promote homosexual rights and defend a "justice"system that acts contrary to God's will

be specific and use examples

and then perhaps you can explain what you think "as a testimony against them" means

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
IF I were to believe in the reality of the Christian God...

:mock:
devil-roasting-smiley-emoticon.gif

go to hell rusha

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...explain how i voted for the biggest pro-abort available,
If he voted for either candidate in either of the last two elections he voted for a pro abortion candidate. Best guess is that even if he only voted for him the first time he voted on other issues or collectively, realizing that the issue, short of a Constitutional amendment (which he likely favors), was settled and wasn't going to go anywhere anytime soon.

promote homosexual rights
There's no such animal. Only rights. No "Klan" rights, Baptist rights, Muslim rights, etc. Anyone who suggests otherwise is being dishonest or ignorant.

and defend a "justice"system that acts contrary to God's will
He's not, if he's defending this one, which has the best record of any system of justice in the history of man and which, unlike the OT witness model (which we aren't commanded to follow) wouldn't allow any number of the guilty who could skate under it go free for lack of equally damning forensic evidence.

The old "only on the evidence of two witnesses" was an understandable safeguard against willful and accomplished liars working harm against an innocent person before we had scientific means to convict men and women with greater certainty (eye witness accounts are notoriously unreliable) even without any first hand, personal testimony.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
town demonstrates his inherent dishonesty:
If he voted for either candidate in either of the last two elections he voted for a pro abortion candidate.

you are such a transparent scumbag :chuckle:

There's no such animal.

yes, that's a convenient lie if you want to push for changing society to accept your beloved homosexuals

He's not, if he's defending this one.

what is God's chosen punishment for murderers?

what is God's chosen punishment for rapists?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Koban's hatred and bitterness paints a true picture. He is a lost, mean-spirited, envious individual who prefers to take his frustrations out on others rather than doing some honest self reflection and trying to pull himself out the rut he is currently wallowing in ...

bybee

yes, that's a convenient lie if you want to push for changing society to accept your beloved homosexuals

what is God's chosen punishment for rapists?
You are a maggot.

bybee

rusha will stand before the judgement throne and God will cast her into hell

you'll see then how wrong you are, you foolish woman

I am saved by the Grace of God due to the action of our Lord Jesus Christ on the cross.
Therefore I know it is not my job to judge the salvation of others.
I do pray for others. And I remonstrate with others when I see blasphemy.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You mean answering your paper thin, dishonest inquiry? :rolleyes:

Which is the sort of response I'd expect from someone without an argument. So thanks.

Supra.

You're speaking to the OT law given to Israel. I'm not under it and neither are you. I also don't have to stone Jack if he gets disrespectful and rowdy. I can work toward his reformation.

So, no real response from you on any rebuttal, just more bile and hatred...that's by and large all you appear to have in that heart of yours. It's impossible to see where you leave room for Christ.

Well, I do believe OSAS and if you earnestly called upon Christ before this thing got a grip on you my hope remains that at some point in some fashion God will deliver you from it.