weekly weigh in

john w

Hall of Fame
:chuckle:

Thanks! I love donuts and lasagna too much though
Oh, so now you're claiming to be TOL's resident Gordon Ramsay, Mayor?Why don't you go on YouTube, or FB, and post that "I love donuts and lasagna" earth shattering comment? I'll bet you get 5-6 "hits!" And at least I can turn off YouTube, and block you on FB! You beat everything, Buckwheat.

SaulToPaul 2

Oh, so now you're claiming to be TOL's resident Gordon Ramsay, Mayor?Why don't you go on YouTube, or FB, and post that "I love donuts and lasagna" earth shattering comment? I'll bet you get 5-6 "hits!" And at least I can turn off YouTube, and block you on FB! You beat everything, Buckwheat.

Oh sure!

How's that pending FB friend request I sent you in 2011 doing? :D

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh sure!

How's that pending FB friend request I sent you in 2011 doing? :D

Look, Darwood, that pending FB friend request is on hold, second priority, until I get my official ex communication papers from the Catholic Diocese of Dallas. Besides, why would I want to be a FB friend, with anyone that would have me, as a member of his "Roger Courtney" exclusive cult? Plus...I'm focusing on......

"The Mission."

SaulToPaul 2

Look, Darwood, that pending FB friend request is on hold, second priority, until I get my official ex communication papers from the Catholic Diocese of Dallas. Besides, why would I want to be a FB friend, with anyone that would have me, as a member of his "Roger Courtney" exclusive cult? Plus...I'm focusing on......

"The Mission."

:chuckle:

MySpace is better anyway, saint john.

john w

Hall of Fame
169, ever since I stopped taking drugs, and started smoking, due to Sluggo Jacob's thread.

24481MB.jpg