weekly weigh in

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That iS not the guy's name, you silly person.

Went to see my doc yesterday and digital scale kept reading out 149-150, so, I MIGHT BE BELOW 150!:thumb:
That's great Kat !!! Look it up.armine fromLaverne and Shirley is the Big Ragu, not Ragoo

You;re right, I looked it up, but his name was Carmine Ragusa

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I went to my doctor, yesterday, and he told me that my blood pressure was a bit high. I told him that I wanted another opinion. He responded, "OK-You're ugly, too."

I never ASK FOR SECOND OPINION BECAUSE i would not like hearing how funny i look.

When I walk for two hours, my blood pressure is 100 over 65

It is turing cold here, I hate it when it is below 80 degrees.

john w

Hall of Fame
I never ASK FOR SECOND OPINION BECAUSE i would not like hearing how funny i look.

When I walk for two hours, my blood pressure is 100 over 65

It is turing cold here, I hate it when it is below 80 degrees.

It was so cold where I live, that I saw a dog, frozen to a fire hydrant.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Weighed in at the club today and it balanced at 149, but I did not eat this morning, so it might be a false 149 :idunno:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
It was so cold where I live, that I saw a dog, frozen to a fire hydrant.

It is terrible just how cold it gets in some parts of the USA! Have you ever visited the North Pole, I have, it is about 50 feet high and I'd say 3 feet around, or in diameter, anyway, it is tall and big around. Very cold:denver:

john w

Hall of Fame
It is terrible just how cold it gets in some parts of the USA! Have you ever visited the North Pole, I have, it is about 50 feet high and I'd say 3 feet around, or in diameter, anyway, it is tall and big around. Very cold:denver:

It is so cold at the North Pole, I saw a cockroach, trying to jump start a mouse, I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets, and saw Rudolph's nose being used as a heater.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
It is so cold at the North Pole, I saw a cockroach, trying to jump start a mouse, I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets, and saw Rudolph's nose being used as a heater.

If Rudolph get hung up on the top of the North Pole, Santa would have to hand out reindeer Popsicle sticks for Christmas.