weekly weigh in

SaulToPaul 2

Take a 2 hour, 22 minute nap. Wake up at 2 minutes after 6.Watch a little TV, and press cashew fudge into my "Jimmy Dean" breakfast bowl. Chew slowly.

I'm surprised at you saint john. You should be doing some heavy bicep work in lieu of your upcoming trip to Saint Lou where you've been invited to take BP with the Cards.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm surprised at you saint john. You should be doing some heavy bicep work in lieu of your upcoming trip to Saint Lou where you've been invited to take BP with the Cards.

My biceps have gained 1/2 inches, in recent days, due to PED's. That's gym talk, for Performing Endurance Donuts.

john w

Hall of Fame
I have lost quite a bit of weight... it doesn't seem to be very hard if you just avoid everything with sugar and salt. I refuse to eat anything with sugar or salt added and it helps a ton. Basically you cut out most of the bad food lol :)

"They" say that when you quit smoking, you invariably tend to gain weight. Thus, if you smoke, you should lose weight. Thus, I suggest you start smoking.

No charge on that fitness advice. However, going forward, I charge $200 a day, plus expenses.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I have lost quite a bit of weight... it doesn't seem to be very hard if you just avoid everything with sugar and salt. I refuse to eat anything with sugar or salt added and it helps a ton. Basically you cut out most of the bad food lol :)

I hope you don't lose a ton. That could be dangerous!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The article is about women, but it mentions men and there isn't much of a difference.

This begs the overarching question as to why obesity levels continue to skyrocket despite so many efforts to curb them.

“We did not look at the whys,” said Cynthia Ogden, an epidemiologist with the CDC and one of the report’s authors.

Clearly the low fat and high meal frequency diet makes people fat. Those that eat high fat and eat infrequently are in much better condition. I can't believe they scratch their heads over this. Of course much of it comes down to the cholesterol myth. Cholesterol is word that the vast majority of people have no reason to even have heard of it.

By doing so, eventually the cycle should be broken. Children and teens are also fighting obesity and researchers also found that obesity in teenagers doubled from 10.5% to 20.6% from a 1988-1994 survey to the current one of 2013-2014. And extreme obesity among teens tripled from 2.6% to 9.1% though these stats were not broken down by gender.

john w

Hall of Fame
Wish I had understood high fat/protein, two meals a day, heavy resistance training, when I was younger.
I wasted a lot of years doing stupid stuff trying to get fit.

I wish I had learned about the benefits of chewing slowly, my "Mr. Cookie Bars," so as to maximize its anti "sinkin' spell" ingredients, and its generous supply of glucoses, and carbs, Mayor. I also wish I had learned about the benefits of taking 2 naps a day, so as not to fall asleep, every weekend, at my Burger King church, listening to that "dry as dust" preacher talk about sin.

And, Mayor, what church do you attend, and what hermeneutics courses have you taken?

john w

Hall of Fame
Even with saint john w the great's short, compact, powerful swing, I think his only chance of going deep in BP with the Cards is pulling one down the line.

Either that, Mayor, or playing at Metzger's Field, where the right field foul pole is only 265 feet.

SaulToPaul 2

I wish I had learned about the benefits of chewing slowly, my "Mr. Cookie Bars," so as to maximize its anti "sinkin' spell" ingredients, and its generous supply of glucoses, and carbs, Mayor. I also wish I had learned about the benefits of taking 2 naps a day, so as not to fall asleep, every weekend, at my Burger King church, listening to that "dry as dust" preacher talk about sin.

And, Mayor, what church do you attend, and what hermeneutics courses have you taken?

I'm with you, saint john, on the slow chewing.
When I force myself to chew slow, I eat smarter.

Who is your fitness guru?

SaulToPaul 2

Either that, Mayor, or playing at Metzger's Field, where the right field foul pole is only 265 feet.

I did not know that you were a lefty batter, saint john. That would have rendered my side arm slurve ineffective against you. It would have slid right into your wheelhouse.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Salt is not fuel. This is a part of the hoax. It was just the sugar.