weekly weigh in

john w

Hall of Fame
Friday night cheat meal,

Pizza and chocolate swiss rolls.

:chew:
Friday night regular meal:

22 bon bons, bacon sandwich, with extra Hellman's mayo, Whataburger triple cheese, the works on it, including batter dipped onions rings, 3 small fries, as I am in training, chased with 2% milk(again-I'm in training).

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I had steak and apple pie fir desert last night. Still lost some weight. Now hovering around 160. Need more exercise!

SaulToPaul 2

My saint john w the great inspired Wednesday night (light) workout.

Bench Press

212.5 x 5
212.5 x 5
212.5 x 5
212.5 x 5
212.5 x 5
202.5 x 5, close grip
202.5 x 5, close grip
202.5 x 5, medium grip

Light Squats

100 x 5
100 x 5
100 x 5

Two porkchops, 222 fritos, 222 M&Ms.

john w

Hall of Fame
My saint john w the great inspired Wednesday night (light) workout.

Bench Press

212.5 x 5
212.5 x 5
212.5 x 5
212.5 x 5
212.5 x 5
202.5 x 5, close grip
202.5 x 5, close grip
202.5 x 5, medium grip

Light Squats

100 x 5
100 x 5
100 x 5

Two porkchops, 222 fritos, 222 M&Ms.

I try, Mayor, as I'm a fine son.

My Suzanne Sommers/Jack LaLane/William Shatner inspired Wednesday night (light) workout:

Combed hair, lightly, 222 times, while staring lightly, at...

william-shatner-rug.jpg

....and, simultaneously, working with the Suzanne Somers Thighmaster, 6.2 minutes....

vintage-1991-suzanne-somers-the-original-thigh-master-exerciser-original-box-1fafff1b099880f5f77905aa8bd5fbbd.jpg

....and chewing lightly 202.5 "Mr. Cookie Bars-Light"(I'm in training, so I go to the lighter calories)..

Took a nap.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm glad you cut back from your usual 222 Mr Cookie Bars!

Oh, you're now a regular, modern day Ed McMahon, with that quip, are you, Mayor? What's next, Mayor "Carnac the Magnificent" STP? Hiyoooo!!!!? You're in denial.

john w

Hall of Fame
Have you tried putting all of your Darby books in a box and lifting repeatedly?
If you use your legs and keep a stiff back, this will be beneficial.

It's John Nelson Darby, to you, Breen-ite. You refer to your guru as "Dr. Harrison Everett Breen." Why don't you show the same respect, to my "infallible man" teacher, Johnny Darby?

john w

Hall of Fame
Seems like there are many more fat children than there were in the 70s when I was one.

My light workout today:

Open my AD 1970 dictionary. Go to the word, "fat," where, right next to the word, is my picture. Tear out said picture, slowly, flexing my fingers.

Take a 2 hour, 22 minute nap. Wake up at 2 minutes after 6.Watch a little TV, and press cashew fudge into my "Jimmy Dean" breakfast bowl. Chew slowly.

Take another nap,after kicking cat in the neighborhood.