Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And Now For A Nice Thread About All Things Pleasant...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
    This is such an awesome thread!!
    What an unpleasant thing to say!

The Author of all watches over me, and I have a fine horse.

Abortion is murder. Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by lovemeorhateme View Post
      I'd noticed that

I like showing people what this country has to offer
      You've done a great job. Beautiful country, beautiful photos, all.

And of course, what a shame it would be if you missed any of my California photos.

Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

Comment

• My daughter has a knack for finding these little friendly creatures in our backyard.

I'm grateful to her for that, as I'd rather she find them in the backyard so that I can kill them than me finding them in my bed sheets. Yep, they love the dark and warmth of blankets.

Comment

• The shoreline of Lake Victoria in Uganda which I visited a couple of years ago. (Is that better anna? )

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. - Bertrand Russell

Winner of TOL Post of the Year 2012

Comment

You've done a great job. Beautiful country, beautiful photos, all.

And of course, what a shame it would be if you missed any of my California photos.
            Did I miss any?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. - Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Originally posted by vegascowboy View Post
              My daughter has a knack for finding these little friendly creatures in our backyard.

I'm grateful to her for that, as I'd rather she find them in the backyard so that I can kill them than me finding them in my bed sheets. Yep, they love the dark and warmth of blankets.

That is not pleasant! They're about as terrifying as spiders to me...

Comment

My daughter has a knack for finding these little friendly creatures in our backyard.

What an unpleasant thing to post.

Those things give me the creeps... and now nightmares...

Comment

Did I miss any?

If you did, no worries, there will be more.

Comment

If you did, no worries, there will be more.
                    I love the varied scenery in California. I'd love to visit there sometime. I've seen some of the very nice scenery in the train simulator game I like to play on my PC.. it really can be spectacular! So please do post more

Comment

What an unpleasant thing to post.

Those things give me the creeps... and now nightmares...
                      Sorry, I couldn't quite resist.

While Vegas (and surrounding desert) cannot compare in some respects to the green and beautiful places y'all have posted pictures of in this thread, the Mojave does have its beauty...

Comment

• Why thank you! Ask and you shall receive....

I've shown you California beaches and mountains, here's California desert:

Spoiler

Comment

Why thank you! Ask and you shall receive....

I've shown you California beaches and mountains, here's California desert:

Spoiler

That's a spectacular picture!

Comment

Sorry, I couldn't quite resist.

While Vegas (and surrounding desert) cannot compare in some respects to the green and beautiful places y'all have posted pictures of in this thread, the Mojave does have its beauty...

Indeed the desert does have it's beauty cowboy, there's some awesome pics right there! I'll still happily come visit you sometime and play guns if you don't feed me snakes and lizards

Comment

Indeed the desert does have it's beauty cowboy, there's some awesome pics right there! I'll still happily come visit you sometime and play guns if you don't feed me snakes and lizards
                              Fine. We'll shoot the snakes and lizards instead.

That's what's called compromise.

Comment

Fine. We'll shoot the snakes and lizards instead.

That's what's called compromise.
                                It's also what I call a lot more fun..

Comment

Working...
                                X