• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
    and the winner of the

meanest of the year 2013

award is

Nick M
    See how nice you are... You gave the award to the person who will love it.

Comment

• Anna - here's a wonderful example:
      Originally posted by Rusha View Post
      Koban

Rusha is mocking me for failing to help her win her eternal salvation

It should be obvious to you that she has an unclean spirit

Comment

• Originally posted by resurrected View Post
        I wasn't witnessing to you
        Everyone who reads what you say is witness to your 'witness.'

anna - rusha is being led with a ring through her nose by satan

in her unsaved state, everything she says that has to do with Christianity is a form of lie, told by satan
        Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about what you're doing.

Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

Comment

• Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
          Everyone who reads what you say is witness to your 'witness.'
          Then by your "reasoning" you (and I) are "failures" in our witness to every hell-bound pervert who posts here

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about what you're doing.
          You don't believe that satan is leading those who reject Christ's Salvation?

Comment

• satan fears that question

he fears it because he knows the truth

that's why rusha, artie, zoo and granite can't answer it, always shy away from it

Comment

I wasn't witnessing to you

Besides, I don't see that your approach has been any more successful
              By successful, what Koban means is ... "I am willing to *claim* Christianity as a way to not be held accountable for my own soddy, err shoddy behavior."

You prove my point ... for some, the whole reason for becoming a Christian is to earn that *get out of hell free card and continue to go forth and sin*.

^ THAT is your witness.

and maybe this is part of the reason why

anna - rusha is being led with a ring through her nose by satan
              No ... though thanks for the warning ... and stay away from my nose.

in her unsaved state, everything she says that has to do with Christianity is a form of lie, told by satan
              So you are taking responsibility for your lies then, Oh Deceiver?

Comment

satan fears that question
                So seek therapy so you can overcome this question that you have such fear of ...

Comment

• everything you post about Christ and his Sacrifice and His offer of Redemption and His followers is a lie satan

go to hell

Comment

Oops - I see we have a second contender for drama queen
                    Not with you in the race. From your faux ignore of me to declaring others "Satan" when pressed, to the hand on forehead declaration that engagement makes you "physically ill" and the end is nigh nonsense.

No, if chrys has an honest bone in his body your status is assured.

So, tough break there.

Originally posted by bybee View Post
                    ...I thought that you were going to have some lighthearted fun with these "Awards" of yours, but that is certainly not the case.
                    It's his personal dislike list with labels slapped across them. And now it's a yearly award less than half way into the year. He was itching to get back into the mix and his breakfast club just wasn't getting it done.

But don't mistake what old passive-aggressive is up to. It's as mean spirited and false as Sod, only a great deal more hidden.

How's that apology for LMOHM coming chrys?

I'm kidding, of course. You don't apologize for anything that matters any more than Sod does. It's another unifying trait of your sort of person.
                    You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

• SOD rocks back and forth, while shrieking at his reflection:

Originally posted by resurrected View Post
                      everything you post about Christ and his Sacrifice and His offer of Redemption and His followers is a lie satan

go to hell

Comment

["I do[.] Rusha - do you believe that Jesus died for your sins?" ] [S]atan fears that question

he fears it because he knows the truth

that's why rusha, artie, zoo and granite can't answer it, always shy away from it
                        Originally posted by Rusha View Post
                        [Jesus as Lord/Salvation] ...This is none of your business...
                        It is reasonable to expect a Christian to act like a Christian. Isa 8:20

Comment

...we had a name for momma's boys like that when I was a kid
                          we called them "that kid we stuff in the lockers"
                          The thing I love about this post is it demonstrates both your cowardice, since you're saying things like this while hiding behind the faux ignore business, and the fact that you were, by your own admission, a pack travelling bully from the beginning.

You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

• Originally posted by serpentdove View Post
                            It is reasonable to expect a Christian to act like a Christian. Isa 8:20
                            I agree ... so why don't you rather than following Koban's lead?

Comment

Chrys - I nominate bybee for the Drama Queen award
                              As Queen I banish you to the pig sty.

Comment

Working...
                              X