Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

chrysostom’s 2013 annual awards

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
    that does not compute
    You are ..."looking through a glass darkly..."

    Comment


    • Originally posted by resurrected View Post
      you really are retarded, aren't you?


      I feel sorry for you


      perhaps someday you'll actually make something of your pathetic little life
      Originally posted by resurrected View Post
      nope

      How about you?

      Ever had a date?

      A girlfriend?

      Been married?

      Raised children?

      Worked hard to support them and provide for them?


      What have you done with your miserable little life?
      sod, you talk about others spitting on the cross, but you've done the very thing of which you accuse others. Your witness is empty. You've failed.

      Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

      Comment


      • Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
        sod, you talk about others spitting on the cross, but you've done the very thing of which you accuse others. Your witness is empty. You've failed.
        Nah, his witness does actually prove a point. Christians are no more morally superior than the rest of us. In fact, in some cases (such as Koban), they are less moral.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rusha View Post
          Nah, his witness does actually prove a point. Christians are no more morally superior than the rest of us. In fact, in some cases, they are less moral.
          That's true Rusha... I'd never tell you any different, though Christians are supposed to hold to a standard clearly outlined for us - and yes, we all fall short a lot/much/most/all of the time, and the idea is to get up and try again. But what he does here is so intentionally anti-gospel, so intentionally opposed to the scripture in his signature line, that I look at that juxtaposition and all I can see is such a big Fail that I don't know what could ever make up for the damage done.

          Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

          Comment


          • Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
            hi meshak,

            welcome back
            and
            your special award is

            return of the year 2013

            now get to work
            I went to another forum and got banned there too. It is not easy to be me. They did not ban me but asked me to take vacation and not to return.

            Actually, I joined in religious forum and talked about Christianity. And they told me that I am preaching and it is not allowed. It seemed that everything I posted was preaching, they said. There were some unversalists and they were so popular to non-Christians.

            Universalist claim they are Christians yet they say everyone will be saved without following or being Christians.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by meshak View Post
              I went to another forum and got banned there too. It is not easy to be me. They did not ban me but asked me to take vacation and not to return.

              Actually, I joined in religious forum and talked about Christianity. And they told I am preaching and it is not allowed. It seemed that everything I posted was preaching, they said. There were some unversalists and they were so popular to non-Christians.

              So I did not have a choice but leave.
              Hello Meshak, It does seem that words are best received when one speaks of one's own beliefs and why one believes that way.
              For me, the minute someone tells me that my beliefs are wrong and their beliefs are the only right beliefs I cannot take them seriously.
              It smacks of a presumption of superiority. As Brothers and Sisters in Christ we shall be judged by God alone.
              We must, of course, be discerning in our choice of companions.
              I wish you God's peace.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bybee View Post
                Hello Meshak, It does seem that words are best received when one speaks of one's own beliefs and why one believes that way.
                For me, the minute someone tells me that my beliefs are wrong and their beliefs are the only right beliefs I cannot take them seriously.
                It smacks of a presumption of superiority. As Brothers and Sisters in Christ we shall be judged by God alone.
                We must, of course, be discerning in our choice of companions.
                I wish you God's peace.
                I wish you God's peace to you too

                Comment


                • Chris,

                  It does not seem like anything have changed much. I don't think I will post much this time around.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by bybee View Post
                    Yes.
                    But, more importantly, you are sly and insidious.
                    You, and those to whom you have attached yourself appear to be winning a struggle of your own making on this board.
                    I would propose an award for "Most Venomous Poster".
                    And nominees are:
                    Ressurection
                    A Seattle Conservative
                    Serpentdove

                    Then, the award for "Jumping on the Venom Bandwagon" finds these nominees at the ready:
                    Eeset
                    Sky
                    Chrysostum
                    Originally posted by bybee View Post
                    Learning to excel at self-defense?
                    Unfortunately I see that here on TOL and perhaps in life in general, the masters of innuendo, deceit and falsehood are winning.
                    It saddens me that you have joined that bandwagon.

                    I thought that you were going to have some lighthearted fun with these "Awards" of yours, but that is certainly not the case.




                    Chrys - I nominate bybee for the Drama Queen award

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
                      That's true Rusha... I'd never tell you any different, though Christians are supposed to hold to a standard clearly outlined for us - and yes, we all fall short a lot/much/most/all of the time, and the idea is to get up and try again. But what he does here is so intentionally anti-gospel, so intentionally opposed to the scripture in his signature line, that I look at that juxtaposition and all I can see is such a big Fail that I don't know what could ever make up for the damage done.


                      Oops - I see we have a second contender for drama queen

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rusha View Post
                        Nah, his witness does actually prove a point. Christians are no more morally superior than the rest of us. In fact, in some cases (such as Koban), they are less moral.
                        Congratulations


                        in thirty years or so when you die, you can stand before God and whine about how bad my witness was that you decided to keep rejecting the free gift of Salvation that Christ was offering every moment of your miserable life


                        See how that works out for you, you hell-bound loser

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • go to hell then

                            Comment




                            • Koban

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
                                sod, you talk about others spitting on the cross, but you've done the very thing of which you accuse others. Your witness is empty. You've failed.
                                I wasn't witnessing to you

                                Besides, I don't see that your approach has been any more successful


                                Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
                                That's true Rusha...



                                and maybe this is part of the reason why

                                anna - rusha is being led with a ring through her nose by satan

                                in her unsaved state, everything she says that has to do with Christianity is a form of lie, told by satan

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X