• Originally posted by Eeset View Post
    Oh gosh.
    Mary was exceptional and chosen.
    Jesus learned much from his mother.
    at sporting events
    trash talking athletes will often mention the others mother
    a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

Comment

• Chrys can you help MichaelCadry? He is under attack and has been sunk to zero rep.

Comment

Chrys can you help MichaelCadry? He is under attack and has been sunk to zero rep.
        I have him on ignore for good reasons

Comment

• I think before Windows it was more understandable to get upset over statues in the very long standing Catholic Church. But once most all of us started looking at, and using icons on our computers it should have caused pause for thought, don't you think?

When I look at and click on an icon for Firefox what am I doing? What does that icon mean to me? It is a picture indicator of what it represents, of what is behind it, isn't it?
          I think we have already proven many times over that "icon" doesn't necessarily mean it is an idol. So does a religious icon have to be an idol, or can it remain an icon too?

Comment

• As reflected in chrys' post:
            Originally Posted by Eeset View Post
            Now now Chrys, TOL (Town On Line) will be popular even with Res gone.
            Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
            it is really a question of keeping him occupied

isn't that your job?
            While it's inarguable that a few of you spend an alarming amount of time making threads that directly or indirectly mention or are about me or something I've done (and certainly Eeset has done more of that than most) Town On Line seems more indicative of that driving mental state than a reflection of an objective truth, really.

It's funny how you, driven to grasp the popular indicator, often harped on popularity and Eeset, loudly and repeatedly disdaining me around the joint could be voted Most Likely to Create a Thread About TH (there's an award in that).

People.
            You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

• Originally posted by rainee View Post
              I think before Windows it was more understandable to get upset over statues in the very long standing Catholic Church. But once most all of us started looking at, and using icons on our computers it should have caused pause for thought, don't you think?

When I look at and click on an icon for Firefox what am I doing? What does that icon mean to me? It is a picture indicator of what it represents, of what is behind it, isn't it?
              I think we have already proven many times over that "icon" doesn't necessarily mean it is an idol. So does a religious icon have to be an idol, or can it remain an icon too?
              thank you
              I really liked that

Comment

• Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
                As reflected in chrys' post:

While it's inarguable that a few of you spend an alarming amount of time making threads that directly or indirectly mention or are about me or something I've done (and certainly Eeset has done more of that than most) Town On Line seems more indicative of that driving mental state than a reflection of an objective truth, really.

It's funny how you, driven to grasp the popular indicator, often harped on popularity and Eeset, loudly and repeatedly disdaining me around the joint could be voted Most Likely to Create a Thread About TH (there's an award in that).

People.
                we know it is all about you

Comment

• Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
                  Hey, I'm not the one starting all the threads about me, or something I wrote. So it sure seems to be with some people.

Like I have to tell you.

I think they're mostly people suffering from LRD, though there are exceptions...likely LRD carriers who aren't exhibiting the outward symptoms.
                  You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

• Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
                    Hey, I'm not the one starting all the threads about me, or something I wrote. So it sure seems to be with some people.

Like I have to tell you.

I think they're mostly people suffering from LRD, though there are exceptions...likely LRD carriers who aren't exhibiting the outward symptoms.
                    so what do you think about the new texas abortion law?

Comment

• And another TOL Raging Cracker of the Week Award goes to Jabin:

Originally posted by Jabin
                      Trayvon supporters should be deported to Africa, where they can live in the third world society that they want to live in.
                      Wow, he's won two Raging Cracker of the Week awards in less than a week. I think that's unprecedented. This cracker's something special... Looks like he's going to have to clear off some space on the shelves for awards. Maybe he'll have to move the pointy hats.

Anyway. Congratulations, cracker!

Comment

• Imagine what a weekly awards show would be like....... or a daily?
                        "I will guard my ways That I may not sin with my tongue; I will guard my mouth as with a muzzle While the wicked are in my presence." I was mute and silent, I refrained even from good, And my sorrow grew worse. My heart was hot within me, While I was musing the fire burned; Then I spoke with my tongue:"LORD, make me to know my end And what is the extent of my days; Let me know how transient I am. NASB

Comment

• I can see it now

zoo's weakly awards

Comment

And the choir of Harpies.

Comment

And the choir of Harpies.
                              hey
                              nice job on mc
                              who helped you?

Comment

I can see it now

zoo's weakly awards
                                "I will guard my ways That I may not sin with my tongue; I will guard my mouth as with a muzzle While the wicked are in my presence." I was mute and silent, I refrained even from good, And my sorrow grew worse. My heart was hot within me, While I was musing the fire burned; Then I spoke with my tongue:"LORD, make me to know my end And what is the extent of my days; Let me know how transient I am. NASB

Comment

Working...
                                X