Town Quixote's

sky.

BANNED
Banned
The "Night Garden" gazette...plus...well that wheelbarrow with the real wheel cost me $5.00.

IMG_4998.jpg

IMG_5000.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:rotfl: Pay up, anna. I told you they'd post them. :D

It wasn't fair of me, but the point needed to be made.

Most recent Gazette found here.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I noticed that you did not stand up too well to aCW.

I've noted you're a troll. So...

Also, and anyone reading can file this under "funny/tragic/telling" Eeset, who compared neg rep to abuse is now actively pursuing it, apparently.

First with the odd, "zoo loves you." neg for no apparent reason followed by, "Fair? You dare to use the word?"

Apparently she's really mad about my demonstrating the predictability of her friends...who knew?

You just can't make this stuff up...unless your Eeset, of course. :D

Last edited:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes and I have noted you are a troll. How pray tell did you defend abused women? You said you defended hundreds. Were they being sued or prosecuted? I could understand if you said you represented them but that is not what you said. You used the specific word "defended". In spite of our differences in perspective I am asking you because you may have used the term in a way that I do not understand.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Yes and I have noted you are a troll.
No, you declare it, like half the half truths you trade around here for whatever reason or sickness... That you can't distinguish between that and, say, someone setting out your own words to rather emphatically make the case is...well it isn't surprising.

How pray tell did you defend abused women? You said you defended hundreds.
I was low balling on the figure. I never carried less than seventy new clients a month. Over a couple of years plus...closer to a couple of thousand.

Were they being sued or prosecuted?[/qutoe]
Neither.

I could understand if you said you represented them but that is not what you said. You used the specific word "defended".
That's how I thought of it, defended against their abusers. Women, children. I spent a few years as a dedicated (to the one task) VAWA attorney in a poverty law center. I had three shelters on my route and my job was to see to it that abusers didn't get another chance with their victims. It was an immensely satisfying, if dangerous occupation.

In spite of our differences in perspective I am asking you because you may have used the term in a way that I do not understand.
I think that's beans. You don't have a demonstrable good impulse where I'm concerned. I'm only answering because I don't mind and to end our discussion of it. It shouldn't be trivialized and once you realize the fact of the matter, given you can't use it against me, that will be that.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm only answering because I don't mind and to end our discussion of it. It shouldn't be trivialized and once you realize the fact of the matter, given you can't use it against me, that will be that.
If you actually did as you say then you have my gratitude. I worked on VAWA. Biden got a lot of credit but it was thousands across this country who worked diligently for it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If you actually did as you say then you have my gratitude. I worked on VAWA. Biden got a lot of credit but it was thousands across this country who worked diligently for it.
Believe it/don't. Doesn't change anything.

And I'm to bed.

bybee

Yes and I have noted you are a troll. How pray tell did you defend abused women? You said you defended hundreds. Were they being sued or prosecuted? I could understand if you said you represented them but that is not what you said. You used the specific word "defended". In spite of our differences in perspective I am asking you because you may have used the term in a way that I do not understand.

He is not a troll! You, of course, are free to label anyone as you please.
With me, your credibility goes down the toilet whenever you launch these specious charges.
For instance, I do not directly defend abused women, but I contribute to a women's shelter. Is that good enough for you?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Believe it/don't. Doesn't change anything.

You know what TH, I think words don't mean the same thing to everyone.

For example, "differences in perspective" seems to be a euphemism for the allegation that you called for "virtual gang rape" (quoting from the locked "I don't like bullies" thread) and showing "gratitude" means alleging that you've "attacked and chased off dozens, maybe hundreds" (quoting from the woodshed). Interesting times.

By the way, I do believe you "actually did as you say," (no "if" in front of it for me) and I thank you for everything you did working on behalf of abused women.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I noticed that you did not stand up too well to aCW.

Stand up to? Seriously? There is nothing to stand up *to*.

However, we all know why *you* are speaking so highly of ACW ...

An enemy of an enemy is a friend, in deed. Way to pick your friends, Eeset. :plain:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You know what TH, I think words don't mean the same thing to everyone.

For example, "differences in perspective" seems to be a euphemism for the allegation that you called for "virtual gang rape" (quoting from the locked "I don't like bullies" thread) and showing "gratitude" means alleging that you've "attacked and chased off dozens, maybe hundreds" (quoting from the woodshed). Interesting times.

That TH ... I hate that he keeps *chasing off* such upstanding members on TOL.

I am fairly certain he is also responsible for global warming. And WW2. Certainly Ebola.

Oh the mayhem that is he ........................

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This week, I stubbed my toe.

I KNOW it was TH's doing. Such a troublemaker.